Why isn't hating Russia racist?

Why isn't hating Russia racist?

Because hating white people is okay.

Because than Liberals wouldn't be scathing hypocrites.

Because Russians themselves are bigots

Slavs are not white, but they not PoC either.

then*

russia isn't a race.

How are Russians bigots?

it doesn't fit the ((narrative)) and plus I don't think Russians actually give a fuck

Because Zangief will do his spinning pile driver on your ass for mother Russia!

So what, they don't real?

>treat Muslims poorly
>Openly racist to africans
>violent to LGBT+, completely unacceptable in a generation of progress

You just made Sup Forums fall in love with Russia.

They're the designated external enemy OP and we've always been at war with east asia

>hating this is bad ohh noo

>pol/ fall in love with Russia.
you're about 3 years too late dumbass.

>mfw I googled for more recent pictures of her

Can you meme flag assholes stop posting so I don't have to constantly filter you? It gets tiring. And you're a fucking UN flag so no matter how lazy I'm feeling, you're a must. thanks.

what the fuck are they then?

>Russian dick sucker needs his safe space echo chamber so he filters everybody else
typical

Your Commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfulness. The enemy may come individually, or he may come in strength. He may even come in the uniform of our own troops. But however he comes, we must stop him. We must not allow him to gain entrance to this base. Now, I'm going to give you THREE SIMPLE rules: First, trust NO one, whatever his uniform or rank, unless he is known to you personally; Second, anyone or anything that approaches within 200 yards of the perimeter is to be FIRED UPON; Third, if in doubt, shoot first then ask questions afterward. I would sooner accept a few casualties through accidents rather losing the entire base and its personnel through carelessness. Any variation of these rules must come from me personally. Any variation on these rules must come from me personally. Now, men, in conclusion, I would like to say that, in the two years it has been my privilege to be your commanding officer, I have always expected the best from you, and you have never given me anything less than that. Today, the nation is counting on us. We're not going to let them down. Good luck to you all.

How does she look like now?

But think of the newfags who don't know. The usual shill-tactic is to try and convince Sup Forums that Russians are pro-muslim, pro-faggotry, etc.

Skin color doesn't matter nowadays?

DON'T GOOGLE HER!!!!!!!!!!

ah yes. I remember :(

in australia once, just once at school, we learned about russia. we were told "they only smile when they have a reason". after that, I thought your country was beautiful. I felt like something lost was found. We are worlds apart, but I can still turn on my tv, and your people make me smile. A real smile.

???She just looks a bit older

>be born with naturally pretty face
>go under the knife to fuck it all up
wimminz

Are you some sort of homophobe?

>think of the newfags who don't know.
There wa sa thread before and 4 called me a "russian shill" for linking to RT. This place is gone, and the few true oldfags left can't do it even if we could be here 24/7. We need another big crisis to bring people back, a major habbening. I wish I had the shekels to go to Russia during world cup. not for the football, but to see the rest of the country when most other tourist places would be empty.

You're ousting yourself as a newfag.
Lurk more.

IDGAF desu, I am a new fag.

>"they only smile when they have a reason"
That's typical slav, that's genetic. Very, very few actual Russians here (most just Jews). People always think you're miserable because you don't smile until you see something really funny, like a nigger getting run over by a truck. I want to drink vodka and see how many of my relatives currently filling the prisons when I go see it.

i wish breaking on the wheel was still a thing

With her Asian boyfriend and baby-daddy

>With her Asian boyfriend and baby-daddy

>>With her Asian boyfriend and baby-daddy
When they took this infamous photo, she was carrying an Asian baby in her

>that just genetic slav

confirmed for celestial match. you will always be welcome in australia.

>miserable because you don't smile
has a dog ever smiled at you? after that, you understand what smiling is for.

Because 75 years of the best and most successful propaganda operation in the world since christianity saysit's ok to hate on Russia.

russians are not rly white tier
its something between asia and eu

thinking Russians are not white? really???

i mean west russians are pretty much white but russian culture and mentality is not white(european) at all

>russians are not rly white tier

Ummm...try again

Nobody is white except for Brits
But I have no problem with Russians

This fucking debate is always useless

She still look good tho. Her ginger friend however doesnt, need heavy doses of photoshop to remove all her spots.