Did (((they))) really think democracy would work in sub-human nations?

Did (((they))) really think democracy would work in sub-human nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10688067/Lockerbie-bombing-was-work-of-Iran-not-Libya-says-former-spy.html
theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/01/libya-russia-gadafy-united-states
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no they just wanted to destabilize Libya so all the low class trash had a free ride to Italy

No, and this is precisely the reason why.

That was fucked up.

Deserved it for Lockerbie bombing though.

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Qaddafi probably shouldn't have taken credit for all of Assad Sr's work.

Gaddafi is the man - too bad he is gone - they armed the criminal trash from his prisons and let that scum to kill him

No they just wanted to flood Europe with brown/black people

>Deserved it for Lockerbie bombing though.
it was the fault of Iran and if he was living you probably would not have had Manchester bombing

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10688067/Lockerbie-bombing-was-work-of-Iran-not-Libya-says-former-spy.html

Exactly this. Funny, isn't it, how the left fucks up colossaly and just creates a wave of revolution and terrorism throughout the Arab world, and then says "we need to take our responsibility" to pursue a policy of mass immigration they could only have dreamt of?

Every leftist party is treasonous, not only to Europe, but to the Arab countries they fucked over to get their insane immigration. Every migrant that entered after the Arab Spring, and many before that, ought to be returned home without appeal. Anyone who brought them here should be brought up on charges of treason.

I sincerely hope there will be no halfassed solution for Europe. Nobody who is complicit in this should ever again be allowed even as much responsibility as a paper route.

make no mistakes, the cold war never ended. usa is still fighting russia's interests and gaddafi agreed to let the russians have a military base in libya, this would be another cuba crisis. Gaddafi had to go.

>implying democracy works anywhere
Common OP

>gaddafi agreed to let the russians have a military base in libya
Source on that? I think he was forced out because the Jews wanted him to go. See the paper "securing the realm" all the neo-con kikes wrote for Israel.

Leftist bullshit.
Go back suck Mélenchon's dick.

Actually he wanted the EU to pay billions a year to Lybia in order to make Lybia to its keep borders closed.
The Jew thing is only a misunderstanding. Indeed, a Jew French writer regularly shows up himself in TV or radios. He spoke a lot about Lybia, but nothing serious, only for the buzz.

Democracy does not work in western nations either.

Our entire democratic system is a bastardization of what democracy is supposed to be.

I'm a rightist. Sorry for being aware of geopolitics

theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/01/libya-russia-gadafy-united-states

>I'm a rightist. Sorry for being aware of geopolitics
Sorry, and thanks for the story. Very skeptical when a liberal newspaper involves Putin though.
The 5 billions a year story still real.

Same happened with the EU. The EU promised to stay out of Ukraine. What happens? EU big wigs whipping the idiotic leftist population in the country in a frenzy, and civil war.

A lot of nations are very right to watch out for US and EU encroachment. I wish them well.

I reckon italy on their own used to pay the racket to libya. the madman gaddafi extended his deal to the whole EU.

No you are all wrong. He wanted to move Libya oil and currency to the gold standard off the dollar that's why they killed him everything else was a bonus

*leaves the EU*

ukraine is very important to the EU tho', most arable land in europe with a very cheap workforce.

saddam tried to do it.

Can't blame the USA for pursuing their own interests tho'.

Welp, Iraq and Tunisia do relatively fine.

>saddam tried to do it.
precisely

Well when it means murdering foreign heads of state over economics actually I can ad will blame them

Are you under the impression that it works at all even in human nations?

hear, hear

>democracy

It worked until you bombed them.

Which was fairly often.

Forgot this one. It was even worse: he wanted to unite Arabic countries with a gold backed Dinar, for oil exchange, and even more.

We're all right, it seems.

Russian military base, EU blackmailing, gold backed dinar. It was too much.

I mean it doesn't even work in regular human nations.

>Russian military base
Why did they threw him under the bus tho? Russia didn't blocked UNSC resolutions.

democracy doesn't even work in developed western nations. its just a a way fro dumb plebs to release steam in a way that doesn't interfere with how (((they))) run the West.

look at Amnesty Don if you dont believe me.

I think there is a mastery of opportunism. Sure they wanted to preserve the petrodollar, but (((they))) wouldn't create chaos unless there was already knowledge of how to exploit it.

yep he fought da Jew and he got got

french user covered it pretty well

Democracy didn't even work in ancient Greece, the place it was born.

That was a part of it, the forced immigration was all planned too.

These goys know, someone should probably shut them down

(a not bad article for your interest)
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

ty bruv

It doesn't work in white nations either, the collapse just takes a few centuries instead of a few months.

No problem man. Also, where did all that lovely gold go?

> "143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver,”
> This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA)."

That's something like 600 square foot of solid precious metal, 300 tonnes in weight. Off the map, out of mind.

This.

fucking kikes stole it of course

> cubic not square foot, with both the gold and silver.

So six crates this size, five and a bit you're not going to be leaving that stuff behind. Weighing 50 tons each box.

Depends how lucky they get on elections

Sub-humans can't into Democracy. Just look at the niggers in America dancing around, beating drums, & chanting "this is what democracy looks like". That's not democracy, that's African voodoo nigger shit.

Democracy fails even in developed copuntries.
Always did and always will.

Gaddafi had a democracy he asked for things had a congress commites and he was part of the arab league, etc.

He worked as a figurehead and his propositions could be overriden, don't trust american propaganda on this.