SAINT LOUIS POLICE DOX ANTIFA FAGS! NAMES AND ADDRESSES GIVEN OUT!

SAINT LOUIS POLICE DOX ANTIFA FAGS! NAMES AND ADDRESSES GIVEN OUT!

twitter.com/SLMPD/status/909198129999749120

You know what to do, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SLMPD/status/909198129999749120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coppers doxing cunts on twitter
mad cunts

>those whiny cunts in the comments

>twitter.com/SLMPD/status/909198129999749120
Right? They show up to people's houses to stab them cuz
> Literal Nazis

Commies get their addresses posted
> OMG How reckless!

Excellent.

2/3

3/3

>this is dangerous
>this is wrong
but they're ok with outing "Nazis" so people disown them, they lose their jobs, etc. combatants are not innocents

We need to ruin their lives.

Bump, cunts.
Kek the shit out of them.

I would of expected more of them to be from out of town.

This.

Chek'd

The people from out of town do it for a living and know how to no get arrested, they let the useful idiots do all the heavy lifting while they instigate shit.

Time to get to work fellas. Lots of pizzas, website sign ups, phone calls, etc.

Use your imagination!!!

The Soros crew also have far better lawyers.

It seems that way. I also note there was a march through the Delmar Loop early on in the night that had no significant property damage or violence, followed by a second group around 11 who decided breaking shit and trying to instigate police brutality are great ideas.

I think there are so few anti-fa milling around because they see the police aren't soft butt boys any more.

The obvious ones are the out of town agitators. They would be the first people I would look at on social network. You can see their network, and know how they operate.

The police were awfully soft about preventing property damage in the Delmar Loop considering the police were present throughout the peaceful (albeit illegal) phase of the march.

CODs from our favourite dragon dildo stores inc yall.

HEAD NURSE LOOKED UP
SAID LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE
SHE COULD TELL RIGHT AWAAYYY
I WAS BAD TO THE BONE

St Louis police not fucking playing around after cops were attacked. Good for them. Leftist shitters demanding it be taken down in comments too but the information is public knowledge so communities know who are troublemakers/criminals. Hell, they used to announce the fucking names and addresses in town square

quick get those retweets flowing, just in case they cave to (((public))) pressure!

Another reminder of why blue lives matter. Not only do their put their lives and well being on the line, they also bring some great entertainment to the table.

good job St Louis PD