HOW TH EFUCK IS THIS EVEN LEGAL

youtube.com/watch?v=zwQd9b7qyd0
>he was walking around with a gun, shouldnt he be in jail for this

If a guy was about to shoot up a mall I dont think they'd carry like that

>he was walking around with a gun, shouldnt he be in jail for this
Last I checked we have a RIGHT to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.

What law is being broken from this carry?

>HOW TH EFUCK IS THIS EVEN LEGAL
Dude. You got me. Great troll.

These are Canadians. they are Cucked. Why did you not say that. These are leaves....When you give your citizens rights, you lose.

At the present time there are 15 million carry licenses in the US. Thats roughly 1 in 21 people carrying a weapon under a concealed carry license. A number of states require no permit whatsoever to carry a weapon. Several more require no permit to carry openly, only to carry concealed or into an establishment that serves alcohol.

How the fuck is this even legal? Because its the emerging consensus of the legislatures that we're going to use, eventually, to force the issue in even the most stridently anti-gun states and municipalities. If you think I'm wrong, ask Chicago how they ended up with shall issue.

You know he's not a problem if he can be harassed while armed.
Still a stupid way to carry even if you don't have a conceal permit. A belt holster is much easier than whatever gun purse he's attempting here.

>Feb 9th 2013

God I hate slow news days

SHALL

Open carry is perfectly legal in some states.

There's really no way to know the correct answer without knowing what state he's in.

small benis

Dumbass. Vancouver, Washington...

What is with you retards today. It says right there, WASHINGTON.

video link says vancouver washington.

Open carry is legal

Burger

That reporter accccccidentally redpilling their whole audience hahahahah

>Taurus

What a shit gun

Should have the right to bear arms though

not only is it legal, it's becoming more accepted than ever

Citation needed. Wording doesn't back your claim. What type of "carry" license. For instance some states don't even need a license if it's openly visible. Others need one to conceal. Plus a Nationwide view of that shouldn't be taken into consideration. Let's look at Florida. 1-5 people conceal carry. That doesn't take into account weapons kept in vehicles that don't require a license.

Ackchually the pt92 is pretty good. I like it better than the beretta 92. Taurus has the safe/decocker on the frame not the slide and they're pretty much the same gun.
T.ihaveboth

really? a gun makes you shit a brick, for fuck sake grow some balls. If a person was open carrying a knife would you shit a brick too you fucking pussy.

I'm from vancouver WA and we're MASSIVE pussies that get triggered by even seeing a gun. You think Portland is full of Antifa pussies? We are the New Jersey to their NYC; a shitty suburb full of human garbage.

they even used the word "triggered" in the newscast. Jesus.

A mall in our area got shot up like 2 years ago, I'd probably feel safer with this dude around. Also, he's like filipino or something and obviously a safe gun owner, If you see a white 17-25 year old with a gun around this town, get under a fucking table.