Freudian slip – Trump Impeachment

Fran Lebowitz accidentally spilled the beans and said on Bill Maher the whole reason why libtards want Trump impeached is because Pence wouldn't get re-elected in 2020 and it would be easier for democrats to win.

How do we prevent this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/rep-dana-rohrabacher-someone-leaked-very-important-call-with-john-kelly-concerning-wikileaks/article/2634632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get Trump to pardon Assange
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-dana-rohrabacher-someone-leaked-very-important-call-with-john-kelly-concerning-wikileaks/article/2634632

great idea

Sigh fucking jews..fucking democrats.

Attack the media, it is their only source of power. Literally every libtards or shill gets info from liberal media. No matter how galse, fake, or paraphrased the media is getting away with it.

is that a human being?

Better let trump amnesty all those beaners otherwise the dems win, amirite, fellow peeds?

kek

Dude Pence would fucking crush 2020. He's a wet dream. I think the left is mistaken because Pence is one of those really great bros who knows to keep it toned down when he's not the star of the show; he's secure enough in himself that he doesn't need to fight for attention and cast a cloud over his boss, and loyal enough to smartly and strategically agree where he needs to and stay silent in the shadows when there's no reason for him to speak.

Pence is definitely initiated, and when it is time for him to be unleashed for his own run at the oval he will show his power level and be unstoppable.
Pence is like those dudes in animes like Bleach where you think the dude is weak because you can't sense his power level but then you release to your horror that really his power level is so off the charts you can't comprehend it.

PENCE 2024

HIGH HONOR

DISTINCT PRIVILEGE

I think the best comparison is Legate Lanius.

>Pence wouldn't get re-elected in 2020 and it would be easier for democrats to win.
I don't see it that way
I guess the DNC didn't learn that America loves white straight males, running shit no apologeies and standing up to faggot Social Justice bullies
People would flock to Pence faster than they flocked to Chick-A-Filet

>People would flock to Pence faster than they flocked to Chick-A-Filet
Specifically blacks, mexicans and muslims, all of whom have strong anti-lgbt tendencies

what's funny is when chick fil a decided to fight the faggots they became insanely popular. At first they were just a regional chain now they're nationwide. All of the air time they got from MSM turned into free advertising

(((Lebowitz)))

My god she was beyond embarrassingly disgusting on there. Do I seriously have to pretend ppl like this are smart? Chick is 100% beyond washed up

that's not what she said

It's funny how they know they can't beat trump on the issues so they want to impeach him for doing no wrong. Lefties are insane.

both sides want him impeached because he has done more in 6moths then all the politicians have done in 6 years
Trump is making them all look bad. Even the republicans are constantly trying to undermine and obstruct him. Forcing him to have to talk to Democrats.
You want Trumps next Term to be the best it can be?
Vote out ALL anti-trump GOP politicians.

Ugly jewish goblin

It's a Jew.

trumps a neocon. he's never going to pardon the man who gave him the presidency

What name does the acronym make?

Risking
American
Homeland
Murders & marauding.

End
Machinations
Against a
National
Undertaking to
Enforce
Laws!

Thay guy even told them: Don't be so smug!
They ignored it.
Yep, dems will lose again.

I dont think you know what a freudian slip is

it is 2017 and people still believe politicians will save them, wow

he will be the 3rd Bush, he is a neocon tard.
>spend white manĀ“s blood to fight for Israel

That is the Jewiest Jew I have ever seen. Can't even tell its sex, it's just a Jew.

>Can't even tell its sex, it's just a Jew.
Checked and keked!

>democrats
>winning
Their only strategy is to import votes And hope they dont move to their neighborhoods

Trump doesn't have the power to pardon violations of Swedish and UK law.

We let it happen according to plan.
When Trump is impeached a Literally Hitler will arise (like, _literally_ Hitler, not the Trump-is-literally-hitler thing), and he will kill all the kikes and spics, will ship blacks back to Georgia and Mississippi where they belong, and will raise Tile and Atlantis.
So we let it happen so we can FINALLY get Literally-literally Hiltler so we can kill the libtards for their inability to properly think things through.
If the Impeach Trump we get Hitler; this is the best win-win scenario in the history of ever.