Why do you do this

Why is this anime going so slow? Why does it have flashblacks for things that happened 2 minutes ago? i love the manga and love the animation in the anime but its going way to slow and too many flashbacks. What your opinion?

I feel like it is paced more like a sports anime than a typical shonen.

Why do people keep saying this? Is it because they've read the manga and expected it to go as fast as reading, or do they expect a contained story in 12 episodes when it's clearly an ongoing shonen manga?

I haven't read the manga and don't watch much shonen, so I haven't thought anything's wrong with the pacing.

I really was wishing that is going to be more like jojo lets talk about what matters and lets get this fight going

Because it's a shitty adaptation of an even shittier generic shounen anime.

widg one wuld you fug>

I really think that is the flashbacks. Example deku isnt going to mean useless forever *flashbacks to 2 minutes ago when urakaka said it*

Tsuyu duh

Typical shounen jump shit. I don't know why are you so surprise by this.

I don't necessarily mind a little loitering if we get to see extra side content, though it's odd to see 1:1 pacing in a 13 episode season. The manga is being drawn at a rate of 48 chapters per year.

>guys, let's put 20 chapters in 13 episodes.
>but sir, the manga is a hit. 13 will be too slow. how about 25 episodes like haikyuu, assclass, soma and ALL THE OTHER FUCKING JUMP SERIES?
>no, 13 is better.

that's why.

Thank you

I really don't understand why it have only 13 episodes. Yes, the manga is relatively new (doesn't have two years of publication yet), but with one season per year would give time to have more content.

And the strangest thing is that most of the current series go in the opposite direction:
Hq !! - 70ch > 25ep
Souma - 70ch > 25ep
AC - 70ch> 25ep
Nanatsu in Taizai - 100Ch > 25ep
OPm - 50ch(?) > 12ep

They started work on MHA early, apparently. Not enough content to cover 2 cours.

We'll probably get some confirmation about a season 2, hopefully with a longer length, in the future.

Momo

IKR so many superpower school animes every season why?

Opm was 36 chapters.

That doesn't make any sense, cutting down the number of episodes should make the pace faster

Thanks. Still better than 20.

Not if you want to adapt only 20 chapters, which means 1 and 1/2 chapters per episode = slow.

It's the flashbacks. It's also that it's an open ended series without a hook. It pretty much rides entirely on the audience sympathising with Deku, and oh boy did they do their best to force the audience to sympathise with him. How many times did they repeat that flashback of him watching All Might online? I swear it was like 5 times in the first 3 episodes alone.

Check the catalog and post in one of the 2 threads instead of making an entirely new thread you stupid fucking nigger