Letting a women drive

>Letting a women drive
>This happens

Seems to me nips even know females are garbage drivers.

> Asian Female drivers

Name at least one thing that females could do better than any male.
Hard mode: avoid any sexual activity

To avoid microsleep you should chew some gum.

Women are much better at [/spoiler]being worthless[/spoiler]

>Y-Yabai

women are better at wearing high heels, generally

Have babies.
Breastfeed.
Clean.

Complaining and being cunts.

>tfw want to get a motorcycle licence but shit looks way to dangerous to drive

Women are better at being feminine.
>inb4 someone tries to deflate my point

being in the way.

I don't see how they're better at cleaning when most higher cleaning positions are taken by men.

Being raped.

The perspective is fucking my brain

I meant household cleaning. I'd also add in that they're the best at creating problems where there are none.

They're better at not speeding, racing, driving under the influence or dying in car crashes so all in all, I'd say they're better drivers.

Japanese drivers have the right of way.
Drivers superior.
Pedestrians inferior.

Being near fire with knives and dead shit (cooking), multi tasking (have you seen men trying to do more that one thing at a time, it's hilarious), not letting their lust take control of their actions.

>not letting their lust take control of their actions
Bullshit. I've read a quite a few doujins in my day and in every single one of them they become slaves to the cock as soon as someone sticks it. Are you telling me that every single one of those hentai artists were lying, user-kun?

>doujins constructed to please my every fantasy teaches me that this is exactly how they act in real life all the time!

>taking sarcastic posts seriously
My Sup Forumsnon can't be this autistic

>not letting their lust take control of their actions.
Nice joke. Women never cheat, right? Just men.

Better at getting fucking destroyed.

ITT: muslims

>Women tries to melt ice off the gas pump socket with a lighter

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded.
TL;DR

Why hasn't world adopted the arabs approach of banning women from driving?

You're right. I should have kept pretending to be a retard to see how long it took you to figure out my ruse. I apologize user. I shall do better in the future.

Should have posted this one.

Stop responding to it, newfriend.

Make me a sandwich

>other drivers quickly escape
They played GTA too much.

Keep them coming.

concentrating and pain tolerance allegedly

I'll post one more and that's it.

Polite sage for off-topic.

SEEOOOOOO

You're completely off the mark. Women are less likely to be involved in risky driving behavior and are thus better drivers. Statistically they are better drivers.

Goddamn, fucking rekt beyond belief. He even took the cat.

>TL;DR

>Couple of 4 years planning on getting married
>Girl decides to cheat anyway, saying she wanted the thrill. Fucks her coworker
>Guy finds out
>Cancels marriage but they stay together
>Later on he sends proof of her cheating with her coworkers to her boss
>She gets fired
>Comes home to find him with his bags packed
>Admits hes been fucking her best friend for life for months
>Takes the cat and leaves
>Ended the lease on the apartment
>Shes jobless/homeless
>Moves back in with parents
>Severe depression but eventually finds a new love
>Jared finds out and tells him shes a cheater, they break up
>Depression again
>Therapy, things start to improve
>He leaves her a message sayings hes been fucking her sister and cousin, but who are close to her
>Sister and cousin both side with based Jared, call her a whore
>Jared has the best life ever, and is untraceable so she can't get revenge
>Sister and cousin know where he is but wont fess up
>Her family is in shambles

>4 years
You mean seniors?

tl;dr

>Cheating whore gets her life destroyed

Women could cheat all day every day with countless men if they wanted to, they could even get paid for it if they're attractive enough. Men have to actually put in effort if they want to cheat, they don't have opportunities given to them constantly. It's just another angle of the slut/stud dichotomy, the same logic backs it up.

>Men have to actually put in effort if they want to cheat
Not really. Many women find a man in a relationship to be attractive. Also booze, bars, parties, women just give it away.

Regardless, women cheat just as much as men do.

I don't get why women are punished so roughly for cheating when they generally don't do it out of spite, just mostly to reignite that lost spark in the relationship or because they were rushed into a commitment and the dude turned out to be fucking boring. Yet men cheat because hurr she was hot who could resist and muh uncontrolled hormones, and so constant in life that it's become a basic trope in movies and related media.

I don't see how either situation are different.

You fucking what? Men get called out on cheating just as much as women do. "lost spark" is just the same as "couldn't resists because of hormones".

It's literally the same shit. If the guy is boring break up with him. If one girl isn't enough for you break up with her. Cheating is wrong when either person does it.

The difference is still fucking massive. No matter how easy it is for a man, it's 100x easier for a woman, that's just how biology works.

The amount of cheating that goes on is probably about equal, but women cheat less than their opportunities allow. And for good reason, if they were as sex driven as men and actually acted on it, society would fucking collapse.

Society is moving towards the direction of degeneracy and women being as sexual as they want, whenever they want, as much as they want.

Do you honestly believe women aren't just as sexually driven as men?

>Actually cheating and feeling guilty afterwards and then confessing

Only bitch niggas confess ,move on and forget.

This question is unanswerable because there's literally nothing. Anything the average man sets his mind to he can do better than the average woman.

The only times women ever seem better at things is when they focus on things that the average man just doesn't give a shit about. And yet even in supposed "woman dominated" fields like fashion, makeup and perfume, all the greatest genius designers and leaders are still men.

>And for good reason, if they were as sex driven as men and actually acted on it, society would fucking collapse.
Ah yes, the part of the show where we glorify women for absolutely no reason by spewing lies.

It's a scientific fact that men are more sex driven, that's literally how biology and sexual strategy works. If you think women having lots of sex is degenerate then you agree with me- it's unnatural for women to want to fuck a lot of guys, because they risk pregnancy and need to secure the resources of one man. It's natural for men to want to fuck a lot of women, because the risk is lower. Women still have nowhere near as much sex as they could, no matter how much more accepting society is these days. All they do is sit back and occasionally accept sex as it's offered to them, usually because they want resources in exchange. Men are the consumers who actively pursue sex for the sake of sex, even to the extent of paying for it or taking it by force, and that's how it's been throughout history.

It's proven that nobody can really multi task, unless you are a savant and/or have butt loads of experience. What women call "multitasking" is simply doing two shitty jobs instead of taking their time and do one good job after another.

How the fuck is it glorifying women to acknowledge that they need to keep their legs shut? If women become too slutty nobody will stay with them. If they can't keep a man, they can't raise a child. It would absolutely fuck society up if they took all the sex offered to them.

>if
Have you been paying any attention at all to the world for the last 10 years?

Cuck spotted

>How the fuck is it glorifying women to acknowledge that they need to keep their legs shut?
I never claimed that. Cheaters should be made to deepthroat a shotgun, regardless of their gender.

The fuck are you even saying you autist. Women are already all being massive sluts, and they don't need to keep a man because they can just rob some poor sap with alimony and child support.

>autist

Autist.

>This thread

God damn /r9k/

>being a woman
God damn tumblr.

>cooking
Some people actually take this seriously.

The best chefs are male. Just so you know.

Not anime/manga related.
Fuck off.

Respect your elders newfag. You're like the monkeys from that experiment with the ladder and the banana. You know you're supposed to hate 3DPD but you don't understand why, which is what we're showing.

If I wanted to see people bitching about 3D women being shitty whores I'd go to /r9k/. I've long passed the phase where I'm eternally butthurt at women, and I just accept their inferiority as a fact, so I come here for escapism and not to see your shitty face cramming down facts that I've known for over a decade.

>150 threads on Sup Forums
>instead of going into any of the 149 where the thing you don't like is happening you choose to sit in the 1 where it is

There's only 144 threads on Sup Forums.

Guys, the thread is dead. Relax. We'll be the only three or four posting stupid comments to each other.

>the top comments defend Jared and the girls he fucked

I love it.

Denying virgins sex.

Nah men could do that just as well they just generally don't want to.

Yeah you learn that pretty quickly over there, Zebra crossings are just allocated places to cross and nothing else.

What the fuck was she thinking?

Great reaction. I wouldn't have been this fast.