This is just...Beautiful

This is just...Beautiful

whiter than i thought

to be completely honest I don't think pretty people breed more than ugly people.

>Sage
You're Retarded.

Sage

fucking hideous

>1 post by this ID

Anything that mixes with blacks is just disgusting. Black genes are truly the inferior genes.

>muh feefees

Hi

wrong. we will look like this.

and kids of the future will say "what's wrong with #2's eyes, is she blind?"

because theres so much more ugly fucks and they are pairing up reeeeeeeeee gas the ugly, face war now

White people are dying worldwide. What are you going to do about it? How many children do you have? Zero? Oh that's right

They aren't even white

>tfw china tried this and it worked

those are mexicans

Disgusting.

I have one btw, wife wants more

makes me want to die

Her eyes are yellow

Africans may be growing but that is only because EU took them in for safe harbor to let the re-coop their numbers. Its like playing a game and you decide to use cheats because shit isn't going your way. The fact is that Africans will grow in population but then fall again due to war, famine, and their low IQs. No amount of EU interference will save them. The actions of the EU are meaningless and will yield nothing.

>One
Great, Mexicans and black people have 5 each. How can you even compete? Let's face it, white genocide is a real thing and it's because of white people.

That's just the chilean master race.

so beautiful....

Does this image factor in that people self-segregate? And that that phenomena is going to be hyper-exaggerated with all of the ethnic tensions/riots and general conflict going on over the next 30 years?
I don't think the U.S is going to be as mixed as people think, same with Europe, people keep to their ghettos

stunning.......

yeah b..but at least they have l..less Muslims

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Future looks bright.

>tfw i'm a mutt and kinda look like that

I want to hang myself everyday tbqh

They will look like this

But most of them die and balance back out. Reproduction strategy is to have as many children as possible to more successfully carry on their genes. People who have high reproduction rates have higher death rates. More people have to compete over the unchanging or declining resources.

>average american
>not fat

Outside of Sup Forums (it exist), most find mutts attractive. Have you ever heard when a black and white couple are together, "at least they'll make cute babies"? It's very common in the US...

You know that's CGI right?

So what you're saying is that white genocide isn't real and whites aren't being replaced.

they do. read some study and it found that beautiful women get more kids than ugly ones.

Meaningless platitudes. Most people don't mean it and only say it to not seem racist. Truth is majority of all racial groups except blacks don't approve of a black partner either male or female. Blacks are universally hated worldwide and people avoid getting into relationships with them.

They will look like this.

Kim better launch those nukes