Why is the aryan aesthetic almost univerally idolized?

why is the aryan aesthetic almost univerally idolized?

Because it is objectively superior to all other aesthetics.

No it's not. There are good looking people everywhere apart from Africa. Due to the West having a monopoly on media, as well as being predominantly white, it's obvious that whites will be overrepresented.

ugh white guys are so goofy and inadequate looking black men 4ever

dont reply so i can repost without the typo

There are attractive people in Africa... they don't have a dark skin tone though

white beauty is rare and precious so it's revered, it's so easy to muddy its purity, every other race breed like cockroaches, so their beauty is meaningless

>why are the chosen people that descend from the gods so idolized by the mongrels?

Because we are few.
We set ourselves apart from the brown masses and are therefor more desirable.

>Nordic
>Amerimongrel
>Aryan

There are people in Pakistan such as Kashmiris and other Himalayan tribes that are fairer than anyone from Europe.

Pewdiepie has a nigger nose. He's a swedecuck, so one of his female ancestors probably got fucked by a Jamal.

Pic Related.

Because the recessive genes wouldn't survive if they weren't attractive.

Pewds dresses like a nigger fuccboi now and TayTay became LeVayVay.

tbqh blue eyes are beautiful but blode hair are overated as fuck.

Mongrels with blonde hair and bottle blondes really try to damage the aesthetic but it still stands firm.

She must chew 50 packs of gum a day to have jaw muscles like those.

>One shot at life

>gets born with darkgreen/brown eyes and not starlight blue

Jaw is bone you idiot.

Blond hair looks so faggy on men

Because jews control modern mass media and they set whites up as the lighting rod while they hide and manipulate.

Brown eyes are the future of Sweden.

Would you rather look at that or some jiggaoboo nigger monkey nosed creature? Lol

Jaw gains is a /fit/ meme, it's 100% genetic. Dr Mike Mew's mother is a jaw beast.

luckily its just a tiny bit in the center, but it always haunts me.

t. nigger hair

At least you have green in your eyes. That's better than having just brown eyes to show.

>Taylor Swift
>Aryan

You can tell shes different from Europeans from her face. There's something off about it just like with all new worlders.

>no evidence

cool story

>the fact that a specific wavelength of light reflecting off your eyes is enough to nullify the infinitesimal chance of conceiving life as a non nigger
Off yourself right now

She got that Jaw from the horde.

dunno man, brown hair + blue eyes is a perfect combination for me

but it just looks sooooo gooooooooooood

I have brown hair blue eyes myself, and it's great: but blonde hair blue/green eyes are still magnificent.

This. She looks like a rat-faced mutt. Amerimongrels can never be Aryans. Pic related is what the average burger looks like. Disgusting mixed-race abominations.

Sorry but you aren't white. You can't be white and have shit in your eyes. You are not welcome in the future white ethnostate.

actually brown hair look nice with any color of eyes

>Proof of fairness needs to be posted which can easily be googled

There are even blue eyed people in Kashmir you cuck

>Swift
>Aryan

Pick one

German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian Walloon

Shes a mongrel.

please my hair is super blonde :(

Because its the cleanest looking people.
White and brightness is associated with clean and white people look clean.

Looks like a mongrel to be frank with you.

You are just a mongrel.

is it?

All yanks are mongrels, you can tell them from Europeans a mile away.

we had this thread 12 hours ago

Looks like a full blooded shitskin.

daily reminder that you will never be finnish

Good.

Thank you, today seems brighter somehow

Yup, you can see it's mostly of germanic and that area ancestry but somewhat mixed with others

>mongrel features

white skin has nothing to do with it
cute kids tho

Thank God for that. Who'd want to be an austistic, albino chink?

daily reminder that you will never be as good looking as the people you posted

Finnish?
I never even started!

lose the meme flag, leaf

lmao. I just came back from copenhagen and saw nothing but coalburners and mudlsimes.

Its your future now.

she's from Azerbaijan and therefore middle eastern and not white

It really is not the highest ideal. Gingers are hottier imo, and so is Mediterranean.

What's wrong with her nose?

You ought to take your mother back with you.

northern/central european facial features are basically the beauty ideal in any race

oh, nothing

You mad, Amerimutt? Don't forget to give Dr. Shapiro your (((DNA))), so you can find out what ancestry your mongrel blood is comprised of.

Mongrel? This is the country where there is the highest rate of inbreeding. Those kids are probably completely inbred.

>go into ancestry meme thread
>NONE of the Europeans have ancestry exclusive to their home country
>Americans are mutts
kill yourself europeon

Try again stormcuck

>mix indo-european genes with semtic people
>begin interbreed for 5,000 years
ya ok bud

Regression to the mean

Are you kidding?

I'm sorry, Mohammad. Sandnigger rapebabies still retain some European value, but are ultimately damaged goods.

daily reminder that all of you are shitskins, unless you are finnish obviously

I thought he looked like that Iranian guy, but he's actually a sudaca. Really jogs my noggin.

These twins get me everytime. So beautiful.

this family would be dead in less than 10 minutes if they stepped in my city

You all look like literal albino niggers who would not survive a day at the beach.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

thanks for the (you's) my brown friends. i'm going to gym now

SHITTED

Your jaw is genetic but having your tongue push up in your mouth is superior to having it just lay.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and switch between the mode.

It's made of plastic

is that one of those pagan thors hammers around her neck? COOL

These two need to hook up! For the good of the white race!

bruh this guy looks goofy as f. look at those asian eyes

because of ancient aliens

>Because it is objectively superior to all other aesthetics.

Can't argue with that and I hate stormfags.

I jerked off to her last night

muh eskimo bro!

But I'm already a chink so I'm a Finn.

I'm a yank living in different parts of europe on and off for years now. I'm an unholy mix of italian, irish, slavic, you name it. Mysterious "iberian peninsula" mix on an ethnicity test too, but almost always people here take me as being local to Central Europe, some kind of British, or Russian. No one ever guesses American. Might be because I'm thin. But many Americans look different because they overuse products full of chemicals and eat food with additives and tend to speed around, be stressed a lot. It has more to do with expression of the face than just the mongrel, as many European countries are quite mongrelized too.

Tbh, I find brunettes hotter, so I can't really answer this question.

I don't think most whites find blondes even that hot, and in fact in the higher echelons of society where whites reside, brunettes are considered superior.
Non-whites probably find them attractive either because they're stupid enough to allow stereotypes of status and beauty betray their feelings, or because blondeness in an exclusively white trait.

Not really. I mean it depends on the person. I've seen people with blue eyes and they're disgusting, they're just too apparent, and if they're not then what's the point in having them.