Nisekoi

>thinks about the one she likes 24/7
>goes all out to express her feelings
>despite being sick gets out of bed just to see him
Why does the best girl have to suffer the most? And why is worse girl going to win?

Remindder that so far, this is Komi's recipe:
- Arc about Yui: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Marika: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Tsugumi: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Haru: got her out of Rakubowl
- Arc about Chitoge: ??????
Poetry, gentlemen.

Except the current arc isn't about Chitoge.

>Chitoge finds out Raku likes Onodera and vice versa
>Chitoge goes to America so everyone follows
>Chitoge meets Raku's mom and goes to the Promise valley
>Everyone follows
Who the fuck is it about then?

Raku FINALLY deciding which girl to fuck.

It's going to be either Chitoge or no one.

He will end up with Chitoge. If he doesn't then... well I'll be fucking surprised for once.

Nah fampai, there will be different endings for each girl.

Marika was too good for this shitty manga, I dropped this shit once she got out of the story. Best girl deserved happiness but she fell as a victim for the shit Harem MC that is Raku. I will never forgive Komi for this.

>When you see a pretty sunset, or when you find a new music you like, or when you win something decent at a small lottery, when stuff like that happen in your daily life, when you're happy about the little things, or when you get a little lucky, who is the person that you immediately want to share those thing with? Whose face come to mind?
>Kosaki's face appeared first
Come on, it wasn't hard!

She is coming back.

Want to make a bet?
If it's Kosaki I'll make a thread with her face saying "user was right all along"
If it's Chitoge, you do it.

Reminder that Ichigo 100% will always be far better than Nisekoi could ever dream of being.

Satsuki was best in the beginning when she was a bro to the MC, but then she started lusting after the dick like generic harem member no. 1-42653

Sad, coz bundles of sunshine like her are just there for MCs growth and always get thrown away after that.

Its no use at this point. She obviously wont win, her feelings will never be rewarded. I cant really watch her suffer anymore, please Komi just let Raku fuck Chitoge and end this already.

This manga is a wreck, it's like the author can't decide if the story is going to be serious, comedic or balanced. It's all over the place!

It's on.

Glad to have you on board!
On the day it is revealed, not implied through spoilers or whatever. We post the results.
If I lose I'll make multiple threads until you appear.

screencap this thread

>Making such a stupidly unfair bet

Are you trying to meme up Onodera like that dude that promised to eat his shit if Chihiro won?

get a trip so we know it's you faggot

Not really, I actually want Onodera to win but I'm expecting Chitoge to win because it's the most obvious. Also, I was bored.

From the stake itself, I can see that he's unsure about the horse he's betting on.
Anyway on, those anons just spiced up the ending for the whole thread.

I'm the one who take on the bet.

Until we meet again, user. Take care!

>the other user doesn't even know how to trip
okay, this is unfair. cancel this.

If tsugumi wins I'll hot glue one of these or I'll buy someone a new one of these

she's not going to win

Says who

Hi, thanks for the whole lot of tsugumi pics, but the gifs are of lower quality, i cant complain much though

You're welcome and this you get this pic