Studio Trigger

What are your hopes, dreams and expectations for trigger's upcoming mecha anime?

Is this the most overrated studio of all time?

>Ninja Slayer
Meme trash anime
>Inferno Cops
Meme trash anime that people only like because ''its so bad its good''
>Inou battle
Generic harem shit
>Kiznaiver
Blunder of the century

That it'll be great.

>mecha
hold up nigga gimme a link

As far as trigger goes, I absolutely love LWA. It reminds me of a miyazaki movie or a Disney movie, and the budget it has helps with that.

Kill La Kill is rather enjoyable but should've been like 15 episodes instead of 24

Inferno Cop is meme trash but I love it anyways

Kiznaiver is a mixed bag that has gotten slightly better with each episode, with the latest bringing me to tearing up at certain moments. high hopes for the rest of it

>upcoming mecha anime

WHAT WHAT
Post the source nigger.

Not OP, but Trigger already confirmed there's going to be two big animes from them coming up. Apparently one of them is going to be "in the same vein" as TTGL, and the other is a big surprise.

There isn't really one.

It's true, though.

Don't forget the Yoshinari show, LWA3, and Inferno Cop 2 (maybe).

Yeah, those are coming too. They said Inferno Cop 2 is definitely a thing, but they barely (if ever) get time to work on it.

>LWA3
gonna need sauce on that

They want to make it, of course, and it won't be Kickstarted. That's all we know, it hasn't even been teased.

The investors don't like it.

If Imaishi's new mecha doesn't have a female MC then I'm not picking it up.
He can't write male characters for shit.
Totally hyped for Yoshinari's show.

Trigger made me dislike anime.

>The investors don't like it.

I would imagine. I doubt the first IC pulled in any notable sales or profit for them, what with it mostly being a funny joke. Speaking of sales numbers, apparently KLK did astonishingly well in the West, to the point where its sales surpassed the Japanese sales. I wasn't a fan of how rushed it felt during the second half (and the ending), but it was a pretty damn fun ride with Sup Forums.

Akko
Ryuuko
Luluco

Does Trigger really like the c/ko at the end of female names for their heroines? The only odd one out is Sonozuki from Kiznaiver but that's mostly Okada's show that Trigger asked her to make instead of being true blue trigger.

Yeah, I like KLK quite a bit. Hopefully his new show is even better.

Trigger is pretty popular in the west, I think.

>They want to make it, of course, and it won't be Kickstarted. That's all we know, it hasn't even been teased.
do people still get the money from partial kickstarters or does it get returned to people? cuz they could always fill whatever is needed if the prior

It's a Gainax thing.

I believe it's refunded. For the third OVA it's a principles thing rather than a money thing, I think, assume, guess.

just make it a 12-ep

Kiznaiver is such a piece of crap

How is it selling? Hopefully not enough for a season 2

Maybe after the third OVA.

The "big surprise" is RoV

All I can tell you about RoV is that Sup Forums won't be the only board having a shitstorm when it's announced

>they're actually proud enough of Inou Battle to put it in a picture

Oh trigger.

RoV?

>bitching about other people's pride while you sit on a mongolian basket-painting forum

He thinks they're going to make a RWBY anime.

I hope it's the spiritual sequel to Diebuster

why does trigger always have great girls?
>sucy
>satsuki
>nonon
>maki
>chidori
etc.

why are they so good at them?

Hahaha, fuck no. It's not RWBY

It's worse

Wait, no, it was Homestuck.

Blegh.

RoV isn't RWBY It's Home stuck

>Nia
>Yoko
>Panty
>Pandy

Experience.

Triggerbuster?

Tribuster

Where are the middle 3 in the front from? They don't look familiar to me.

Who is the girl in front?

>Nia
>good

Trigger's studio mascot character

Characters*

That's more of a Japan in general thing than a Trigger/Gainax specific thing. Asking why so many of them end in -ko is like asking why so many English girls' names end in - a.

It's just a common ending for Japanese girls names.

>hopes
That the threads aren't shit posted and spammed all over Sup Forums.
Very unlikely
>dreams
That Trigger will reveal everything they've done was a ruse and they were merely pretending to be a shit studio wearing Gainax's skin as some sick joke and are instead the succesors Gainax actually deserves
Conspiracy theory tier unlikely.
>expectations
That it's going to be shit just like Luluco, KLK and NS were.
>inb4 but NS was an adaption

>klk
>shit
nice to know memers don't get it

My hope is that they'll realize they're shit at making full length shows and stick with short ONAs.