Sekai was the best girl

Sekai was the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v14
vndb.org/v7751
youtube.com/watch?v=f83k0P4Ziac
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxA4X9SCYTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's that girl who will fuck other dudes just to get back at you for some little thing you did that made her upset.

Kotonoha is fucked in the head, but at least she will never do anything like that.

Sekai a shit. She's the main problem why everyone went crazy.
Setsuna a best. Kotonoha a second. Nami honorable mention

>mfw that mom assist scene in Summer Days
Absolute diamonds.

But that was Kokoro.

Setsuna is defective though, which is what happens with too much incest.

Youko > Setsuna > Sekai > Karen > Hikari > Kotonoha > the rest >>>>>>>>>>>> Otome

>She's that girl who will fuck other dudes just to get back at you for some little thing you did that made her upset.
That's not her style. She's that girl who will fuck other dudes to make you jealous just after you've already got a different girlfriend. She seems to have this incredible knack for psychological self-harm.

>Setsuna is defective though
Personality-wise she's fine.

I was never expecting that scene to be so damn hot.

Kotonoha or burst.

It's Sekai's fault that Makoto never properly broke up with Kotonoha and then fucked everyone in the school?

Will Snow Radish Vacation ever be translated?

She still be alive if she had the balls to confess her love in the first place.

She's the slut that fucked him when she knew he had a girlfriend.

>Bitch that killed MANkoto when he was trying to surpass his father
>Best girl

Doubt it. Summer Radish might one day though. Possibly Pure Mail too.

>She's the slut that fucked him when she knew he had a girlfriend
So she's responsible for like 1/6th of the cheating, so what?

What about Large Ponpon? Looks like a lot of shit goes down in that.

Responsible isn't even the correct word here. Makoto's the one who made the choice, Sekai was complicit at most.

>Sekai was complicit at most.
>Hey Makoto, you can "practice" having sex with me
It takes two people to have sex user, and Makoto wouldn't have done if she hadn't offered.

I don't like Ayumu - partly because he produced Taisuke.

Honestly, it's just not very likely that any of those older games will be translated unless some random fan decides to do it. I really doubt any of the big TL groups will pick any of those projects up.

Who are you quoting?

Let's not downplay the fact that everybody involved in that decision was retarded. They were both responsible for their actions.

Sekai.

How do we stop Tomaru, Sup Forums?

He was already stopped by this young lass. Let's just say he's not really capable of reproducing any more.

Why does she look so happy when they get caught?

You should rewatch and/or replay the VN, because that line most certainly isn't from either.

They were both responsible for their actions yes, however it was Makoto's action to cheat on Kotonoha and all the shit that he did afterward. Sekai isn't the one who had a girlfriend.

Because Karen gives zero fucks. It's like she's literally incapable of feeling shame.

Because it means Makoto will be forced to marry her, no way he's getting out of that one.

Wrong.

Is this bait? The whole drama is started when Sekai goes "you can practice on me" when Makoto is feeling down. She lets him kiss her, then touch her breasts, then has sex with her, all the time knowing full well he already has a girlfriend. You're either a braindead retard who can't understand paraphrasing or this is bait.

If she's not in one of the VNs she doesn't count.

Who cares? That doesn't make her responsible for the other half dozen people Makoto then willingly chose to fuck.

episode?

Makoto is still the one who's most responsible for what followed, except his death. He did not deserve that.

Youko/Sekai ending in Summer/Shiny Days. You need to get Kiyoura confused with Youko when you show up at her work in order to open that route.

I don't remember the section but if this thread is still up tomorrow morning I'll upload the webm I saved from a year or so back

Of course she was the best girl, she gave the best head

Would you fuck this if given the opportunity on the spot?

Why would I fuck a bitch that injects custard in her cunt?

>paraphrasing
Next time try direct quoting, you'll be less wrong that way.

MANkoto is the hero harem genre needs.

>all these sluts throwing pussy at him
>fucks all of them
>then he fucks their moms
>then he fucks their dads

Reminder that Makoto is a cuck

>that feel when love voyeur but hate NTR
This is a special kind of hell.

When it's a girl looking, it's voyeurism

When it's a guy looking, it's netorare

Do you like Youko Inou?

I actually feel bad for the guy there. You can see his soul basically breaking down trying to deny the pussy but he blood just wont allow it

Sekai is worst. Fucking bitch stole Setsuna's chance and then didn't even make use of it.
The ending where Setsuna steals Makoto back is the true one.

Feels like a good night to rewatch school days

2nd best girl behind mokotos mom

Makoto wasn't even dating that slut at that point in the game. She just wanted his dick for random reason like most of the other girls in Shiny Days.

Speaking of Shiny Days, worst girl right here. Seriously, all of her scenes are her not doing anything, and going :< whenever some other people make advances to Makoto. At least everybody else was somewhat amusing in their antics of trying to stop others from hanging out with him, but she doesn't do shit.

I'd tell you to play the game, but it's some of the dullest shit there is.

So when will he fuck his sister already?

He's a motherfucker.

Don't forget this one

Otome A cute

Wait did MANkoto actually fuck everyone? Even his mother?

and Kotonoha's mother.

Disgusting. I hate this bitch so much. She has to be one of my least favourite female heroines in all VNs/anime/manga I've gone through.

Otome a cute

This is the only thing user. The only thing I can like about her --- her body.

but she is from a vn

She's my favorite. Whenever I play for the other girls I always get the urge to go back to her instead.

If only she was true to her feelings in the beginning then the entire mess wouldn't happen.

not canon

>fucking in a bath
mehh overrated. Water is really not a good lubricant.

>Speaking of Shiny Days, worst girl right here.
Too fucking right. She's like the female equivalent of a creepy neckbeard who's awkwardly hanging around your conversations with other people but you're too polite to tell to fuck off.

>Otome
In Shiny Days she's fine, but School Days exists, so she's literally satan.

KYS ASAP

SEKAI ICHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, since when does anime have cum flowing out of her like that?
Or is it the game?

This be School Days, right? Gotta watch this show finally.

The game has ultra low budget anime cutscenes. Refer to

Yep.
Prepare to be disappointed on many levels.

Best girl in the entire franchise

Now you got me properly confused.
So it IS from the goddamn anime?

The game retard

The game is pretty much an anime with a ton of choices involved.

vndb.org/v14
vndb.org/v7751

"Interactive Movie"

Series was a fucking joke. Lol at those eyes taking up more than half the height of the face.

Too many nostalgia autists on Sup Forums

It's the VN, on the route where you've just started cheating on Kotonoha with Sekai.

It's anime in the most barest sense of the word. Sure, some bits are animated, but most of the time characters are just standing/sitting around and talking with eachother, with scenes shot far away so that absolutely nothing will have to be animated.
The game is mostly like watching a visual novel with more CGs than normal on auto-mode, but it'll look pretty boring because you're expecting more. Something like Eden easily looks more dynamic.

Gotta aplaud the choices though. It's not often that not making a choice is also a choice.

>Gotta applaud the choices though. It's not often that not making a choice is also a choice.
^this

I never thought my favourite choice system would be one with timed choices, but they're intuitive, introduced in a clever fashion, and get the right balance between expected impact and actual consequence. Really helps that School Days branches out so much too.

>It's anime in the most barest sense of the word
Episode 1 of School Days is good, but after that it falls apart pretty quickly.

Wait, that girl in the swimming suit stopped the Raging NTR Menace?

Incredible, how does she do it

Yea I agree. I was expecting more back when I was anticipating the SDHQ release. It's lazy. I can only assume it's because the game is so big and they didn't want to make unique animated scenes for everything.

It's especially bad when the characters are talking about something completely mundane, which happens a lot in Shiny Days. It wouldn't be so bad if the scenery was nice to look at or whatever, but it's not.

From what I'm told she used scissors.

But how does she defeat Tomaru's NTR powers

not too sure desu senpai

I still haven't finished that game.

Well, finish it so I can sleep easy, knowing how the Unending Penis Nightmare ends.

0verflow are good at animating when they want to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=f83k0P4Ziac

>Pure Mail
So how pervasive is the possibilities of NTR in this game?

Best Ending of any route in the entire series:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxA4X9SCYTg

>that makoto voice

Reckon Cross Days will ever get an English translaion? I almost want to see just how much of a trainwreck it is.

All I know is that Taisuke's sister has a route, and the MC accidentally rapes Taisuke, mistaking him for his sister.

>MC accidentally rapes Taisuke
Does the sister have a penis as well?