youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/17/opiates-death-on-the-prescription-plan/
archive.is/gAuPr
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that makes me mad

>cracked should be put in charge of all after school specials
Why god why?

Society is so anti-white right now that even an actual drug problem is now dismissed. If basketball-americans or taco munchers were dying like this then they'd be crying about it.

I just popped over to Cracked for the first time in years. Holy fuck. SJW have hijacked everything.

I remember shortly after graduating high school, this one guy I knew OD'd on heroine.
Such a shame, young man about to get started on life snuffed out by a drug.
With our increasingly liberal society, why are people so hell bent on normalizing these things? A misguided effort to be like Portugal's drug system perhaps?

>the dude arguing in the comments about how willpower always fails. Addicts are genetically predisposed to be addicts and how it's everyone else's fault
>avatar is Jerry from rick and north
Fucking pottery

All drugs should be legalized, the government has no business telling people what they can and cannot put in their bodies.

If people want to be degenerates, let them be. There's nothing you or the government can do to save them. Nothing.

That's exactly it. We live in a society that values libertinism and absolute freedom without restraints. That means destroying yourself and others with drugs and drink and because Portugal was able to seemingly do it then we should be able to do it too.

>implying we shouldn't execute drug users

>Used for 12 months
>Expert
>Refutes movie tropes??
>Muh internal demons
I fucking hate drug users they are all so well versed in emotional manipulation 10 bucks says that guy still uses

This. Remember when some Mexican site straight up stole a whole article, including the file code, so they edited all their pictures, made one with pin-up models in swastikas, and one with a woman in bed with a benis-shaped shadow added in? Good times.

>cracked

so basically only nu-males are going to watch this and destroy their life? that's fine with me

>"Making weed legal isn't a slippery slo-"

Sorry Genghis but it doesn't work like that because the private behavior filters out into the public. Going full Duterte is the only solution.

Got to make those profit margins somehow, they re even saying butter is healthy here now, world really is turning upside down

The fuck you are talking? There is literally nothing you can do to help people who want to be degenerates. Private degeneracy and public degeneracy are both bad, but nothing can be done (except execution, of course, but if you wanna execute all degenerates in your country I think there will be one or two left).

>they are all so well versed in emotional manipulation
fucking this

if you've got the time and can handle a good rage, watch this Vice documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=28rJqj-7pEY

the journalists there aren't smart enough to tell, but these drug addicts are grade A manipulators who treat these cuckold canadians like schmucks and take them for all the drugs they have
the fucking state of canada, I can't fucking believe

Kill the dealers

I used to be a drug addict until I found Sup Forums. Now I'm not. This is the ONLY rehab that ever made sense to me and worked. The rest of it is some SJW repeating "It's not your fault" over and over again and coddling you into thinking that what you're doing is acceptable.

Now I have a nice christian fiancee and I'm buying property in Texas. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom and sit in jail for awhile and maybe talk to some white nationalists to learn about why you had the depression that led you to an addiction in the first place.

Malcom X had a drug problem and became a racial nationalist badass after learning (((why))) he had his problems. I did too.

>24601
>24601 (number) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24601_(number)
24601 is the natural number that comes after 24600 and before 24602. It is first the prison code of the character Jean Valjean in the novel (his only code in the musical) Les Misérables. It was chosen by Victor Hugo when he believed that he was conceived on 24 June 1801.

>Get hundreds of thousands of whites dependent on opioids through legal """safe""" painkillers like oxycodone
>Proceed to ban it once you "discover" it actually becomes addictive
>Addicts now have to get into street trash to get their fix
>Propagandize how heroin addiction is not so bad or not so hard to get out of.
>?????
>Genocide!

congrats, glad you beat your addiction.

Not giving them a click but if they really said that heroin isn't that bad they have blood on their hands and at the very least their videos should be demonetized.

Opiates fucking destroy people and warp good people into monsters. I've lost 3 friends and a family member to the heroin Jew. Anyone who attempts to normalize it should be jailed.

This is the actual truth to heroin addiction in a realistic view. youtu.be/-9huWlXFA1s
(must watch)

Then you might be able to relate to this - >

The UK government forced opium on the Chinese for Sassoon and Rothschilds.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM

Now the USA is forcing opium on US citizens for the (((Sackler family))).

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/17/opiates-death-on-the-prescription-plan/

I have a friend who is coming off a 10 year addiction to heroin. This video seems pretty inaccurate.

Tbf, the title is bait but the actual video is harmless enough. It doesn't glamourise heroin at all.

Absolutely disgusting degeneracy
archive.is/gAuPr

>Vegas now has "clean needle dispenseries" so heroine addicts can use a clean needle and stop the spread of aids and shit

Why? Why do these fucks deserve anything?

How does this meme become so prevalent?

No one gives a fuck if you self immolate. The problem is that drug addicts tend to burn down everything.

Theft, violence, family troubles, abused and neglected children.

The legacy of a drug addict is a hugely costly to society. And we citizens have a right to be free of such costs.

So if you want to be a degenerate asshole, go live on some desert island somewhere.

Hedonism and "freedom". No one wants to be told that what they're doing is "wrong". If they're doing something, and it feels good, it must be "right", and those against it are "racist/bigoted/evil".

So with drug culture - wrapped up in making one feel "good", and connected wit music and going out to bars and what not - things like pot and heroine are pushed to be normalized so the fucking hedonistic degenerates don't have to realize that what they're doing is terrible.

> Video starts with how "it isn't like the movies, user!"
> Proceeds to detail an extensive list of movie-like stereotypes
> "It wasn't that bad having necrotic flesh, we just cut it out with a razor blade"

Really, really activated my fuckin cashews

Wow, amazing video, thank you for showing us. I will share it with others.

Because it saves money. Infections a d diseases are expensive to treat and it's not the junkies who pay for the treatment. It's you, the tax payer.

I have a question. What is it that stops us from using heroin to destroy libshit cities? I know it's morally wrong, but right now it seems to possibly be one of the biggest weapons we can use against demographic change possibly. Considering how easily it seems to spread and how cheap it is, seems like it could be weaponized.

Why shit where you eat

Let Darwinism prevail. They'll use it on-and-off for several years and then die from a spontaneous cerebral haemorrhage or heart attack somewhere down the line.

So don't treat them. It's not like we can't tell who is and isn't an addict/user.

It's whites who have the heroine/opiate issues.

Exactly. This shit causes all kinds of problems, but they just want to engage in hedonistic self-destruction without a care in the world. That's why they support more gibs, less punishment, etc.

REPORT IT

They're not allowed to deny treatment. It's their job to save money where they can, and to reduce suffering. Denying treatment isn't within their power, but letting them buy clean needles is.

Ex junky here.

Opiates including heroin are actually pretty benign. Low T after extensive years long abuse can happen but aside from that its one of the least damaging hard drugs if not the least.

Most of the complications reported are actual the result of needle usage, impure product or the addition of acetaminophen as with percs or viccodin.

All that being said, the addiction is hell on earth and id never reccomend it to anyone.

Way safer than meth cocaine or benzos though.

You lost three friends to the war on drugs. Opiates are cheap to produce and can be taken safely.

The war on drugs puts the power in niggers hands who add fentanyl and dangerous cuts because they just want profits.

Im sorry about your friends but the truth is people need to be ready to quit themselves. Best we can do is offer cheap safe access to the drug so they can maintain a normal life until they are ready to quit

Yep, needs more traction

Eventually the time comes where they can't afford it, even if it's cheap

Ya a lot of 0eople don't understand this. The physical implications of clean heroin is very minimal. Even in meth actually. The physical appearance comes from the nights of binging and not sleeping/eating, keeping personal hygiene. Not the drug itself. This is a good video youtu.be/-9huWlXFA1s

Summary of this thread : A bunch of fags who haven't used drugs, trying to tell drug users what they've experienced.

Fucking kek. You people don't take yourself seriously do you.

Nah former junkie here

Whites have the problem because it's being intentionally aimed at them. More than likely, heroin could be distributed to black areas extremely easily. Not only that, but destroying white liberals is a plus I think. Traitors do more harm than the nigger or the spic since they're the ones who let them in and enable them.

>Drug/drug addict apologists on Sup Forums
End yourselves

Thank you for increasing the quality of discussion on this board with your thoughtful and well reasoned post on policies and proposals

>Number of times I've pulled a gun on a sober person
>Number of times I've pulled a gun on a tweaker

When you're an old man, there's literally no reason not to do heroin. Heroin should be legal for all old people. It would give us something to really look forward to.

summary of all drug users: too inferior to comprehend the vast wealth of information and data collected regarding the recreational use of drug substances causing unquestionably negative effects on the mind, body and social stance of the individual; consequentially, these persons are all weak, because they've fallen to peer pressure and their own inability to cope with reality.

Most people on maintenance hold down jobs and lead normal lives.

Those that dont actually want to better themselves have personality defects and will fail in any system.

Even if the state paid its still alot cheaper for tax payers to provide the drugs than it is to pay for detox over and over ER visits and incarceration. And like i said, many do contribute to society once their physical dependence is taken care of

Why is being strung out desirable? Is your life so shitty that you need heroin to cope with day to day mundanity?

One of my cousins was thrown out the family for taking that shit and destroying his life and others around him.
Now people say "oh its not too bad" that really rustles the jimmies

Amphetamines cause irreversible brain damage and are not safe. Cant compare to opiatea at all.

Unless you meant methadone

Wrong.
Bullets are cheaper.

kids, don't do heroin

I wasn't saying meth isn't bad for someone physically at all. I'm saying the stigma of the affects on appearance are overblown. I know the specific effects of what meth does to someone's brain. Clean heroin is probably one of if not the safest hard drugs to take. It's actually less harmful than alcohol.

Heroin is fine as the rich use it on a purely recreational once a month basis.

As far as the mouth problems, i agree there is a lot of misinformation and i know its mostly from dehydration and negligence while on a run.

Amphetamines do cause jaw clenching though which is a contributing factor

Why even post if you're not going to suggest an actual feasible and realistic solution

wtf I wanna become a smackhead now

It's a problem that afects suburbia

>Is your life so shitty that you need heroin to cope with day to day mundanity?
Yes. But the only reason I don't use drugs is because it would turn me into a homeless bum, or prisoner, or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

>not having herpes

Y-y-you're the weird one

>Thinks I'm joking.
Junkies get buckshot.

youtu.be/-9huWlXFA1s

This has to be satire.
Please God let this be satire.

did you even watch the video?

>talks about how heroin isn't as bad as others say it is
>convinces other to try it
That's wrong, if you come way from that video thinking it encouraged heroin use I don't know what to say. Sure it said SOME parts are not as bad as the media has portrayed, but the negative impact it has on one's life is clearly shown and it is clearly discouraged.

Do you think this proposal will ever be put into place in the USA

They are probably agents for Chinese intelligence.

China got taken down by the British narcos forcing opium to get legalized over there.

It was like if the USA got invaded by Colombian and Mexican narcos to force pot, cocaine, and heroin legalization?

Opiates are a civilization destroyer. We should viruses that recode our risk of getting hooked on opiates.

Nature trying to kill off mankind with the poppy.

>Cracked.com, now owned by E.W. Scripps
>E.W. Scripps is an American broadcasting company founded in 1878 as a chain of daily newspapers by Edward Willis "E. W." Scripps
>Its corporate motto is "Give light and the people will find their own way.
>Adam Symson (President & CEO)

>Implying it isn't
Junkies get shot all the time. Junkies can't help doing stupid shit that winds up in their inevitable death.

Yea i realized that which is why i added another response

Is he referring to genital herpes or cold sores?

I fucking hate this show. Consistently using unreliable sources and appealing to inappropriate authorities.
On top of that, this is ambiguously using herpes to try and normalize genital herpes. A disease which you REALLY do not want. If you're reactive to it at all it's much more severe than cold sores, which are already annoying as shit.
Yes, many, MANY people have herpes simplex one, but not simplex 2. Which is responsible for the genital kind.
Fuck off Adam

What point are you trying to convey

are you saying druggies are basically women?

>liberal pushing false half-information
who knew

The worst thing about the show is how everyone who argues for the thing he's "ruining" act like people from a shitty ms paint comic.

>be me
>read Cracked everyday for years
>get pissed and leave snarky comments about how my once beloved comedy site is now a leftwing social justice pushing humorless garbage pile
>Editor writes article about how Sup Forums is turning kids into anti-leftwing Nazis
>Check out Sup Forums
>mfw I haven't been on Cracked since and have replaced my morning read/browsing with Sup Forums
thanks Cracked

>how my once beloved comedy site is now a leftwing social justice pushing humorless garbage pile

They were bought by a jew-led company in 2013, see

> Cracked should be put in charge of all after school specials and very special episodes. This was entertaining and informative.
Is this a shill account or are normies really this retarded?

The feminization of society. No civilization survives it.

Opiate addiction is a meme though, they just have no discipline, weak morals, and enjoy being high more than living a normal life.

WTF this isnt even restricted to adults

Natural Selection...

>They were bought by a jew-led company in 2013,
And the guy who is the Editor-in-Chief and .com founder, is a rich white boi w/ guilt about being so privileged from his daddy who was a white NBA player exploiting the black mans labor or some crazy shit like that
Every. Fuckin. Time
>sorry user, you can't have a job because I feel bad my dads rich and need Africans to immigrate here and take your prospects so I can live like a rich bastard guilt free
Day of the Rope, when?

its a show designed to attack strawmen. It's pathetic. I think last time I saw a clip on facebook I got upset enough that I needed to take a minute just to remind myself that while popular, it's not completely representative of modern common sense. Though it's coming very close.
I think it was the IQ test one. Something about just because the test was invented for kindergarten kids that it shouldn't be then modified and used as a standardized metric for general reasoning ability. The show even had a fucking source from the ATLANTIC.
So many logical leaps. So many fallacies. SO LITTLE TIME.

Yes.

they execute themselves

The one about video games was full of complete lies.