Weev is a fed or worse so dumb he threatens white politics entirely

He posted this yesterday. I suggest people stay the fuck away from the alt right going forward. Him simply SAYING that is going to bring massive heat. Stay away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KxNsGxlrQQ?t=1670
youtube.com/watch?v=TFAgftJlWgg
dailystormer.is
archive.org/details/youtube-Rb0LgKABkeY
makeinternetnoise.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see what 0hour has been saying about weev

0hour is wrong about everything. Broken clock

Azzmador is a fed too. I refuse to believe someone is that retarded on accident.

>ANYONE WHO WANTS TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING IS A FED
Fuck off. YOU are the actual Fed, getting paid to tell white people to sit down and never act.

No he is right. To beat cowards who preach security it is necessary to take their security. Worked with mudshits vs. liberal democracies, with old lefties vs. conservatives and will work with whites against anti-whites.
White Wing Terror Squads when?

I've only seen the guy in a couple of videos ate rallies and he didn't seem that bad. Have any examples of him being "retarded?"

fucking this
I'm no a huge weev fan, but this tendency to see anyone who doesn't conform 100% to expectations as a federal infiltrator is so moronic

He's right

If he's wrong about anything, it's his suggestion that there just needs to be a serious terrorist attack or two to get the feds to "back off". You have kill basically everyone in the government at this point and just accept the consequences that you'll lose technical expertise and military projection in the process.

I went to UW-Milwaukee with Ginsberg's grandson. (It wasn't weev.)

It is the old Alinskin way of
>accuse the others of what you do
The FEDs shit their pants looking at whites ready to sacrifice themselves and kill minorities and bureaucrats in the millions.

Raise your hand if you want to spend the rest of your life in prison because the daily stormer got shut down

im starting to feel the same way about the vanzettis. at first their larpy ooh rah bullshit was funny but then it just got ridiculous. i cant listen to the war room anymore without rolling my eyes at how stupid they are now

Fuck Weev.

youtu.be/6KxNsGxlrQQ?t=1670

youtube.com/watch?v=TFAgftJlWgg

no, it is by far enough to spread fear and distress, targeting the family members of administrators. It will make it hard to recruit and they will become to expensive, resulting in a total collapse of the anti white institutions

These fags would be calling the founding fathers informants and agents for the British if they were alive in the revolution.

weev talks about this revolutionary shit all the time
it's actually tamer than all the tea party types talking about the "tree of liberty"

Wow look at that another gaslit thread, don't you fags have anything better to do?

What does this prove? 0hour is a fake. His/her bullshit throughout the election proved that. Just another e-celeb with NPD and too much time on their hands. A job would help this person.

Lets say somebody kills 70+ future administrators who would shit on the whites for about 50 years. Pretty cheap price regarding that life in most western countries is 25 years.

can you cite anything specific?

>Raise your hand if you want to spend the rest of your life in prison because the daily stormer got shut down

it didn't though
they finally found a domain they can use
based Iceland lol

I don't need a brief gestalt from a democrat meme flag poster to figure that one out.

Friendly reminder the daily stormer got kicked off the internet because that idiot was the one that suggested ds's readers crash that landwhale's funeral.

I don't see whats wrong with this
People are far too comfortable nowadays

Take the Siege Pill. Violence is the ONLY answer to Jewish tyranny.

Why would he say this publicly

>Using a meme flag

I noticed everyone who uses a meme flag is pure cancer

>REEEEEEE THE BOSTON TEA PARTY THUGS RUINED OUR IMAGE FOR THE NORMIES!!! NOW WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PEACEABLY SECEDE FROM THE BRITISH!!

.t typical alt-lite cuckservative in the 1770s

He can talk about all this because he's safely squirriled away in the depths of Siberia, surrounded by angry armed hohols

They are going to force it by censoring everyone.

I think he's intentionally trying to get himself banned from gab at this point. He's just an old school web 1.0 SA goon attention whore at this point trying to kick up needless drama.

Public demonstrations should still be attempted before any crazy shit like that. Every time our side shows up in public and gets violated by impulsive anti-whites, we gain more sympathizers. Ordinary white people are finally starting to feel the heat, so when they see our guys getting shit on (the only people standing up for them now that Trump seems to have stabbed everyone in the back), they feel that they're next. They're instinctively feeling more protective of us than ever before.

No. He's right. Weev is always right.

weev was turned years ago

He's not wrong.

>Azzmador is a fed too
No fucking shit, he's a walking piece of shit and ALWAYS has to be the one to speak to the press and ALWAYS makes sure to say the least tasteful thing imaginable then has the absolute gall to compare himself to commander Rockwell

You fucking hick sack of shit, you understand NOTHING about public speaking, messaging or optics.

>shitting against the alt right for no reason
This has nothing to do with the Alt-Right. Weev is his own guy. Let him do/say what he wants.

Nonsensical

((((((((Aurenheimer)))))))))

This 0hour guy seems black.

The funny thing the alt right doesn't seem to understand is that even fucking Hitler himself only referred to the jews via euphemisms and metaphors before he seized power and sometime after even. Getting up on stage and screeching about jews is the worst thing you can do the only one who seems to understand this is Richard Spencer.

hes jewish

dailystormer.is

Icelands parliament looks so cozy.

He always says edgy shit. He hacked a load of university printers and printed letters calling for the killing of children.

He's probably insane, but I'd rather have him on our side than theirs.

>George Washington is just a white nigger agent provocateur sent by British intelligence to make is look like violent savages. We will only win by remaining non-threatening and convincing the British through metapolitical essays that letting us go is the right thing to do.

A>Machiavelli
>21th century
In a decentralised democratic society it is far more effective to wage permanent small scale terror than big attacks. Stop taking Nicolos words too literal
>Public demonstrations should still be attempted before any crazy shit like that
And dox yourself. Stupid. Investigators are morons who can not deal with lone wolfs who know their OPSec. See Breivik
>Ordinary white people are finally starting to feel the heat
And the more options they have the better. And stop falling for the lefts pacifistic meme, it was a trap to appeal to cuckservatives and bait them into deals to overtake old institutions. The Whites goal is not to overtake the institutions but to demolish the old and build new ones

>you understand NOTHING about public speaking, messaging or optics.
Do it yourself if you're so smart.

>Some guy says who is generally on our side says some controversial shit
>REEEE fed, shill, CIA, Jew, JIDF, kike
How about maybe just contact him and try to tell how he is wrong. Tired of your autistic shit.

lol

>(((Auernheimer)))
Hey rabbi

Alright faggot I will

>David Duke
>Andrew Auernheimer
>Richard Spencer
Just shitty people desu but they might be plants.

Duke and Spencer are already confirmed plants due to them never having tweets taken down or their accounts banned despite smaller accounts being banned for saying way less offensive shit. Duke (((echoes))) his way through each tweet and gets no warning despite it being defined as "hate speech," Spencer's account not being at least suspended after Charlottesville when there was a mass-purge of all right-wing accounts across social media speaks fucking volumes.

If weev isn't banned for this, he's a plant.
If weev is banned, he's not a plant but he's certainly retarded.

Good post. Our enemies are still the same, the Bolshiveks and the Bankers.

You don't drink do you?

They Sound like normal drunk military men.

>David Duke is a plant
If he is, he's doing the gov literally no favors

I cant believe I just read through that. What does that prove faggot? None of it makes the slightest bit of sense in any context.

I'm sure it is a pure coincidence that the news media always has a statement of support from David Duke whenever they want to label someone a bigot, right? He sold out the KKK to become a government pawn decades ago and made bank off of it. Now he just tweets out whatever they tell him.

>If weev isn't banned for this, he's a plant.
>If weev is banned, he's not a plant but he's certainly retarded.
It's gab. They have free speech and don't ban people unless they post something illegal.

Collective punishment breeds solidarity. Selective punishment breeds infighting. If I worked at twitter and my job was to fuck with the alt-right, I would ban people by faction but always leave the most public ones untouched.

Nice trips
He only drinks nigger cum, makes his eyes see feds everywhere

he right doe

Kim Jong Un is a fed.

Pretty sure calling for something on the level of the Oklahoma City Bombing is illegal, or it at least is a "call for violence" which is against Gab's ToS.

>goying this hard.
Spencer not only doesn't break a single rule, but goes out of his way to be very polite in twitter. Even if he wasn't, let's not forget he's a multi millionaire, and could easily pay of twitter.
Duke has also been at this for 40 years. If he was a fed, I'm surprised nobody has called him out, considering if the Feds ever used him there would be a lot of coincidences surrounding things he's been involved with.
Finally, Gab barely ever bans users. Weev will be fine, although he is autistic and genocidal, he's not a plant.

>Ginsberg's grandson
Wasn't he gay though

Weev's not a fed, just massively blackpiled. He claimed to have been bullied by Jews and blacks since forever and wants retribution

archive.org/details/youtube-Rb0LgKABkeY

>tl:dw he's calling for a race war against all Non-whites because of some nog stepbrothers that bullied him when he was younger. He's the nerdy school shooter who never got to do the actual shooting so he's going for the big one

how the fuck is David duke a plant? It literally makes no sense

>the news media always has a statement of support from David Duke whenever they want to label someone a bigot, right?
Imagine being this delusional
It's literally been just Trump and cville

He's either a spook or a kook.
Avoid at all costs.

>Pretty sure calling for something on the level of the Oklahoma City Bombing is illegal
No, weev's post does not pass the Brandenburg Test. Learn your own country's laws.

Because he was in the KKK as a high-ranking member, but left when he saw that he couldn't fix it. They use him because 'former KKK leader' is an objective fact, and people take that as a more serious accusation than just saying 'Neo-Nazi', as you can't prove opinions.

David Duke was supposedly involved in operation red dog but walked away without any charges. I'm not saying he's a fed but accusing him of being one may not be entirely baseless. Unfortunately pretty much everyone involved in pro white politics has been accused of being a fed by someone so take it all with a grain of salt.

based Spencer

Here's a protip people: DON'T POST YOUR PLANS ONLINE

The Far Right in Bongland is infested with police and MI5 agents provocateur and informers, I see no reason why America would be any different.

>know their OPSec
Where can people learn more about this, not just as it pertains to physical security, but also in the online realm? Any required reading?

>enough talk, its time for (((violent))) action!

Yep, Fed comfirmed.

Only a fool would take anything posted on here serious

It's not illlegal (Brandenburg v. Ohio) to generally advocate for violence and he was being General about it: he didn't call for violence, he just "asked whether violence could work the way it did for McVeigh"

>Weev ten years ago was an antisemite hunter
>Magically becomes a Hollywood Nazi after securing an early release from prison and encourages acts of terrorism
>Durrrr...he's one of us. At least he's doing something

Holy fuck you stormfags are dumb

Also one should consider that anti semetism was quite accepted back then
It funny how at first Hitler was disgusted by antisemetism

Weev is the ultimate edgelord, to the extent that he's a frothing Nazi despite being Jewish

>THE OPTICS

I don't know why you all assume that anybody advocating violence is a fed. Or that "violence is what they want" and "if we use violence they will just turn that against us". That is exactly what one would expect of a conquered, enslaved, and defeated population of. The jews have really socially engineered you all in to being a bunch of weak and cuckholded pussies. Violence is absolutely what the jews deserve and what needs to be done. Violence is the thing they fear the most. If wikikepedia is correct there are 14-17 million jews in the world. Think about that, that's nothing. We could, working toegether, easily kill them all. And if we finish what we start we will get away with it.

If you want to make an omelette you're going to have to break some kosher eggs. Or in this case sloped forehead jewish skulls.

Online OpSec
>Never use an internet connection with your name attached to it
>Learn how to spoof macs
>Don't use smart phones
>regularly change accounts
>regularly delete cookies, cache and clean registry
>Change on a regular basis
>Prevent profile building through makeinternetnoise.com/index.html
>And delete your fucking facebook
Super pro tip
>Learn how to change your writing style, words of preference and build dynamic grammatical and orthographical mistakes into your sentences

The far left is no better. Back in the 80s the group Class War, the contemporary name for the Black Block/Antifa was infiltrated to a high level. There was a scandal in the UK of deep undercover infiltration of Enviro and animal rights groups a few years back.

Weev looks more and more like a Fed agent every day.

I just want you to know what will happen if you all keep defending and siding with your "leaders"

Whenever you try to go public with your thoughts you will be instantly shut down by people demanding that you defend the thoughts and actions of Richard Spencer and David Duke. I even bet this is in "Rules for Radicals" because it is so fucking jewy. You won't get anywhere, your ideas won't spread, these black holes that are your "leaders" will suck away all interest in your actual ideas.
They need to be dropped ASAP. The only leader you can accept should be a politician who was swayed from a normal and """honorable""" career to joining the Alt-Right. Anything else ruins all chances at debate and spreading the message.

I know you fags are so edgy about "muh optics" that you can't process what I just said and you feel like throwing a Nazi salute and literally shouting "GAS THE KIKES" is the better option... it's fucking not. This is the time where we must separate into the people only thinking about the present and those who care about the future. The ones who want to genocide all non-whites today, and ones who want to have a white baby and raise them with their values.

>forgot to turn your democrat flag off
dumb shill

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE GUYS

GO GO GO

fuck off

i like weev he is an obvious troll

someone finally fucking said it thank god.

Is that legit?
I haven't been following the DS around this domain fiasco because it was only mildly amusing and not worth the effort.

How are they making money since they probably can't have any ads? I mean they gotta eat, else Anglins gonna become a starving African.

They are just alcoholics.

>never having tweets taken down
This doesn't make someone a fed you retard.

Spencer is polite and doesn't break the rules, hence, he stays on Twitter.

I don't think Duke is exactly an asset to the cause, but he does more or less the same as Spencer on Twitter. He'll imply certain things, but won't say them outright.

>Weev ten years ago was an antisemite hunter
This is false.

Where the fuck did you hear this?