Hunter x Hunter

Chrollo isn't going to be able to fool Hisoka with an copied body and escape somehow. This is a deathmatch. Chrollo didn't explain his abilities out of smugness, it's a restriction. The big question is why hasn't Chrollo blown Hisoka up with Sun and Moon yet?

stop with the generals

he has to get out of range of the blast
hisoka's fucked

This, holy fuck. There's no point in making thread after thread when there's nothing to discuss until the Viz scans come out.

What's wrong with that?

Is this meme going out to Sup Forums some day?

Feitan and Phinks are the best spiders.
Discuss

Machi or death

kurokofags mad as fuck

I'm as Hisokafag as it gets (short of being a meme loving fuck) and I'm fucking sick of redditors constantly making new threads just because.

but dont you realize... that bungie gum has the properties of rubber AND gum?!?!?

>No way Jose

>Kurorofag being insecure because Kuroro deathflag keep increasing
Rubber and Gum desu, Senpai.

I really like this fight since it showcases how versatile Nen can be. Chrollo doesn't need to bumrush Hisoka in order to kill him, and the cat-and-mouse game they're playing is fun. Hisoka has to go in for the kill, while Chrollo is fucking with Hisoka's mind. Chrollo's speech was fun and all, but I have to wonder why use such a roundabout method to kill Hisoka. I think his "plan" is a decoy, something to make Hisoka focus on certain things instead of what he's really planning.

What I'm more intrigued of is why Chrollo has suddenly decided to kill Hisoka, and why the Spiders gave him, or why stole, their abilities. This would make sense if Chrollo had a Hatsu that restored Nen abilities, but who knows.

I think is the promise of fight if hisoka bring a nen exorcist.
This is my theory but i think that if chrollo tear the page with the skill, perhaps the skill return to its owner, or the spiders rather lose the ability to lose the leader.

Because Pokemon Sun and Moon isn't out yet silly.

Feitan is a fucking Chinese midget

>Complaining about typical thread on Sup Forums
Are you being new?
>Still post on the thread anyway
You can just GTFO and never come back again

>defending generals and calling someone new in the same post
Stay on reddit in the future.

I don't keep up with this shit, because there's not much to keep up with.

Is he trying to update regularly, or was this last one like a fluke?

>jose
>bub
It's like a mangastream translator just finished reading a Wolverine comic and wanted to use their hot fresh lingo

Kuroro beheading soon, brothers.

you fellers think Gon's ever coming back with his nen?

What could kuroro could have been doing while Hisoka was chasing after the fake? He HAS to control the person with the cell phone while also keeping the book bookedmark to transfer hands. He couldn't have been setting up more traps.

Why doesn't Hisoka use En? Surely, he has a big boy radius.

Reminder that Hyori Ittai is the best ED ever.

isn't it because you have to lower your defense aura to use it? thats why I though Silva brought Zeno, so that Zeno could use his En with out worrying about being ganked

I'd like to see him get one of those nen beasts instead of regular nen

>trying to update regularly
he IS updating regularly

no I'm not joking, togashi is making new chapters again

How regularly are we talking?

Monthly? Bi-weekly?

For the foreseeable future?

weekly

I don't want to jinx it so I don't know for how long

He's healthy now so we should be seeing regular chapters until something else happens or he decides he needs a break

I just started hxh so won't have to suffer hiatuses for the upcoming future

Kite dies

You two are complete retards.

MY BACK

Togashi said that his back pain was brought on by weight problems. How fucking fat do you have to be to have crippling back pain?

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, he got fat because he didn't exercise because of his back pains. His back problems started way back before YYH even ended.

>needing exercise to not get fat
Eat less togashi!

Feitan's speech pattern is retarded.

You're reeeeeeeally tempting fate here, boyo.

The average for the past 5 years is still a volume a year, yanno.

What was his sickness anyway?

perfect, I also like shizuku though

It's the other way around

Started as in, completely caught up. You'd have to be a special kind of retard to go into these threads if you haven't caught up.

>Started as in, completely caught up.

Those mean the exact opposite of each other.

I started the manga from the beginning and it's much more enjoyable than the new anime

>Started as in, completely caught up.
wut

Viz: Today
New chapter: 3 days

this. I don't wanna see HxH discussion degrade to one piece levels of forced memes and shitposting, was painful to watch OP threads slowly but painfully die

>not Franklin and Shalnark

So, who's gonna win the princeb owl?

baby wobble.

>kurapika immediately forgot his goal and pledged to protect woble and her mother the best of his abilities

hmmm

>forgot his goal
Dude what? He even said "as long as you get me an opportunity to meet Bateman i will protect you with my life" or something like that.

I wonder how red kurapika's eyes will get when best prince kills woble in front of him, after showing off his eye collection to him

This

you know kurapika isn't going to abandon the baby if they come into conflict with protecting woble though.

i can see the prince trying to bribe kurapika with the eyes so he can have easier access to kill woble.

>Tserriednich throws both woble and the eyes overboard mid-storm mid-journey
>kurapika has to pick one to save
>mfw

>mfw the pun when hisoka says this is completely lost when translated to english and he just sounds like an autists when he says it

Hence the infinite shitposting

THERE ARE TWO MYSTERIES IN THIS FIGHT

HOW DID KURORO RECOVER THE ANTENNAS FROM THE FIRST TWO GUYS THAT HISOKA KILLED IN THE CROWD?

WHY DIDN'T KURORO USE THE ANTENNAS WHEN HE WAS ATTACKING HISOKA WHEN HE DIDN'T NEED TO HAVE HIS BOOK OPEN TO THE COPY ABILITY?

HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY MARKS ON HIS HAND SO HE WASN'T USING CONVERT HAND OR SUN AND MOON, SO THE PAGE MUST HAVE BEEN OPEN TO BLACK VOICE

Killua is cute!

Can't wait for Viz scans.

Its made of nen. He can de-materialize it at will.

Implying he missed my dick

What did the Kurta take?

I'll lol so hard if it turns out the Troupe's motive for killing Kurapika's clan was some kind of REVENGE.

>endless revenge
Somebody needs to let go

Wish Hisoka would hurry up and kill Chrollo so we can see Pika give a second round of ass whooping.

Fuck off of my board, you reddit nigger

Why did that guy hate Pika so much?
The moment Pika walked through the door the faggot had a bitch face.

Instead of killing 'em, Kurapika should just catch them because they're criminals. The Meteor City guys didn't try to get revenge for that hobo until it turned out his conviction was wrongful. Maybe they wouldn't see it as something to avenge.

togashi will never return to this plot point.

He was jealous of the Nostrade family because they were gaining influence thanks to Neon and Pika was their henchman, you can put two and two together.

But he kinda already did by bringing up the Elder's nen?

Do you pay attention?

Soon.

It'd be fairly awesome if Chrollo was taken to a real trial and made to account for his crimes. There could be Biblical parallels out the wazoo.

no idea what you're talking about

Marry/Fuck/Kill

The civilians Hisoka attached bungee gum to were all real people, and i'm pretty sure he killed a bunch of them with the severed head.
Why would he kill a bunch of innocent people like that, who were just trying to enjoy a show? What a piece of shit. Chrollo would never do this kind of thing.

>Marry
Chrollo
>Fuck
Illumi
>Kill
Hisoka

What did he mean by this?

>outkiking a kike
Judas did nothing wrong

In some apochryphal books of the bible, Judas was acting under Jesus's instructions.

In case someone needs to brush up on what happened in this fight.

>implying ADHDfags would read that

Who the fuck needs a guide on Hisoka vs Chrollo? This is actually even sillier than the DC arc for dummies chart. If you need a guide for a battle shounen you really need to pick up a book once in a while.

Heh, mostly I did it for myself, kinda started to not understand shit last chapter without rereads.

For those wondering if Hisoka has always had gaint arms, the answer is yes.

What is this outfit trying to convey?

For those wondering if Hisoka has always had a fine ass, the answer is yes.

that isn't cannon, no way Hisoka skips leg day.

>that triceps
/fit/ as fuck

>twig legs

>those fucking legs
Madhouse designs are fucking shit, what's with their obsession of making everyone lanky as fuck?