Deus ex machina ending that destroys the apparent message of learning to grow and deal with changes in life

>Deus ex machina ending that destroys the apparent message of learning to grow and deal with changes in life.

Please explain to me why this series is still considered a masterpiece.

its has kyou in it

Also was Fuko meant to have a mental disorder genuine question here, if so then maybe I can care for her arc and the ending with her I guess. Otherwise it just makes no sense and in the end just annoying.

Because it's hard to explain the orbs without doing literally every route and Kyoani just doesn't care about Keyshit.

Even so the over all message was learning to grow and deal with changes in life, it was really pounded in throughout After Story.

>"learn to grow and deal with changes in life"
>goes back in time

they all look like bugs

>Please explain to me why this series is still considered a masterpiece.
Because no one gives a shit about some pretentious message and just wants to enjoy some good anime?

>just wants to enjoy some good anime?
then why are they watching clannad

Because the anime community is full of plebs

Going back in time is a change.

That reverts other changes to what they once were.

Still a change.

ok nice real world lesson

>MUH REALISM

Do you understand the definition of a good series? You have to be 14 to have just typed that out.

so... now anime need to have real world's rules or something?

Cry more please. Your kind is the best.

>If you don't share my mature taste in chinese cartoons you're a child
Get fucked

Faggot, the point is Clannad hammered in the "learn to deal with changes" shit in because it was a key theme in the anime.
Example being the scenes with Nagisa's Dad explaining the changes to the town to Tomoya and how it's sad yet good.

The theme is upright insulted by the ending, sorry Im just pointing out what good and bad writing is.

Dumb frogposter

so edgy

Tomoya only got his happy ending because he chose to affirm his life even though it had a sad ending

Did Nagisa quit working at the restaurant? They didn't show her working there in the final montage.

>Keyaids
>Keycure

Its like Pottery.