What does this symbol mean?

Help me learn and take the iron pill

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/shelf/show/iron-pill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i miss iron pill threads

>141885851
That symbol is some breast cancer shit

That's simply the Othala/Othila rune or some variation of it, with extra protrusions going upward, as far as I know (pic related, but there are numerous variations to elder futhark in general)

How to take Iron pill you ask?
- take good care of your body - excercise daily and eat healthy, avoid drugs and alcohol
- take good care of your mind - read a lot, exercise your thinking and imagination

Thanks for the picture.

Any book suggestion list?

literally 30 seconds with google:

goodreads.com/shelf/show/iron-pill

also if you really aspire to become Iron Pill: man up and start the cold endurance training, winter is coming soon.

bump

iron pill photo

It's the odal rune
I think it's the symbol of the aryan race, or at least that's what it was assosiated with

The Germans liked to paint little pagan memes on their tanks

no shit sherlock, the SS is basically two Sowilo runes. Many nazi symbols were derived from elder futhark, sometimes slightly modified.

>iron pill
You mean the Chad pill?

We're not gonna talk about Judy

bumpo

How do you train without getting pneumonia? I get sore throat very easily in cold weather. I've done cold showers for 2-3 months now, I wonder if it helps at all.

bump

It's the Nazi version of Othala.
It represents sacred inheritance, blood and soil, hearth and home,

>finnish
>gets pneumonia
What are you, Californian? Gratned Finland is naturally colder outside than anywhere else.

Just wear insulating clothing. You can still do cold training without having to literally lose your fingers.

iron pill readings

bump, phone posting so cant upload my iron pill folder

odal rune
possibly a substitute Ichthys used by christfags taking a dive for the jews

Wool for cold, any setting m8. Don't listen to what syntheticfags say

ok, I'll explain. You have to remember to do shit every single day, and i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, no excuses.you go like this:
1st week : take normal shower, and 30s cold water at the end, as cold as you can get in your apartment then dry yourself with towel.
2nd week : same routine, only 1 minute cold water at the end
3rd week 1 minute cold water at start, then normal shower, then 1 minute cold water at the end
4th week: 2 minutes cold water before and after shower
5th week: 5 minutes cold water before and after
6th week : 10 minutes under cold water

and by this point you should be accustomed to cold to the point you won't have the need to use warm water at all. But of course if you want to relax your muscles hot shower is always great

>he is not völkisch

I just realized I probably misunderstood what he meant lol. I was thinking he meant training to endure cold.

I do run in the winter if the roads are not icy but I have to wear a scarf over my mouth and nose to not get sore throat. It's already getting so cold I have to wear it. I can easily endure cold mentally but physically not so much because of the fucking throat.

How are you supposed to shave in a cold shower?

I already do like 5min cold showers every day, as cold water as it gets. After about a minute it feels like nothing so I could do longer but I don't want to be in shower for ages. Anyway, soon I'll find out if it has helped.

Hot endurance training > cold

You don't have to discard warm water for good, just use cold water on regular basis as a part of your shower. It helps your circulatory and immune systems and is great for skin. Also you increase your temperature tolerance so when people are shivering in warm hoodies you can just stroll in t-shirt like a chad and look down on them, feels good man