New Bleach thread

New Bleach thread.
Who here's excited for the Fullbringers eventual return?

Every week until Bleach ends.

I just want the anime to come back.

I'm excited for bleach to end.

All in due time.
At the very least I think it's safe to say we'll get a few OVAs once the manga finishes.

Nobody. The fullbringers were the bount of the manga.

>he posted it again

I can't imagine they'd do anything satisfying now. I was hoping they'd be able to at least gang up on some low ranking grunt, but there's hardly anyone left. Unless Kukaku wasn't sending them to help the gotei in the first place.

At this point I think the only possible way they could be relevant is for Kugo to reveal some secret backstory with a potential power up.
Tsukishima's abilities would have been great to see played against the Quincy and their Schrifts though.

Predict what you guys think will happen to Orihime in the new chapter. Will she:

1. Save Ichigo from the darkness / rain?
2. Say Kurosaki-kun two or more times?
3. Reveal herself as the right/left leg of the Soul King?
4. Reject Yhwach from existence?
5. Summon Ulquiorra with her third hairpin?
6. Throw herself in front of Yhwach's attack and sacrifice her life?
7. Other (write in)

see

Did we even get a real power from Ginjo? I remember the X necklace and the stupid sword, but did it actually do anything by itself? Was him stealing Ichigo's powers something it did or just a general thing he was planning?

1 is slightly possible, but we have Rukia for that.
2 is also possible, and would be nice to actually see her useful.
3-6 I think are crazy and unlikely, but this is Kubo....

If Ishida was planning to stop Juda bach all along, why did he stop them from saving the soul king, only to act after he gain soul king's powers?

Ginjo is the same as Yawach.
He can take someone's power(ichigo)
He can distribute power

Purely by canon, he has a sword that shoots energy, along with the ability to steal other Fullbrings, as well as share Fullbrings between other Fullbringers. This gave him Ichigo's Fullbring.
He also possesses a Bankai, but whether its a result of Ichigo's powers or his own was never stated.
If it was Ichigo's he should then have his own Sub Shinigami powers, unless they were removed by some means.

This would be a nice explanation, and would nicely remove the whole "its because hes a fullbringer and substitute shinigami" reason that never made sense.

Quincy: Plotstandig.

Some stupid fucking suicide plan he had by planting bombs that could only react to his reiatsu to trap them all where they were.
Plan got fucked by Jugo.

So what happens when Facebook pokes Yhwach with his sword?

Nothing because Lolmighty.

>My reiatsu will just overcome yours

I think she is going to do something useful. Two chapters ago we got to see meaningful character development from Orihime. She was finally going to be able to protect the one she loves the most in life. Instead of being protected by Ichigo, Orihime would be doing the protecting.

I don't see all of this development adding up to a few Kurosaki-kuns and then Orihime is kicked out of the room. If this does end up happening, it would be pointless. Not only would it show Orihime's complete worthlessness, but it would also highlight the ineffectiveness of one of the strongest powers in Bleach.

If the above scenario happened, she would have been better off helping Chad fend off the statues or Ishida in his fight with Haschwalth. In those fights she could be relegated to being the white mage and simply provide support when needed.

All in all, I believe Orihime will do something relevant. Whether it is stopping the rain or saving Ichigo from Yhwach, we will finally see the results from all her training with Rukia and others. This is her last chance to shine, I really think she will protect Ichigo even if it means sacrificing herself for him

>Standing by mc's side
>DEVELOPMENT

You bleach fags are hopeless.

What do you mean? In her mind, Ichigo has finally validated her strength. She doesn't need to worry that she's being a burden, she can finally feel like part of the team. This development should (and most likely will) show in her fighting.

>Orihime is there to protect her husbando
>Rukia is coming to help, too
So Ichigo needs two bitches to save him now, huh?

I hope for everything you have said.
But I do not expect it.

he had to get them all in one place then find the time to get around to planting the bombs without any interference. he couldn't just excuse himself fromt he room with the other elites there, and they were only in the palace for a few hours before night fell and they all split up to handle the gotei.

>inserts himself in Yhwach's past
>"I've been there since the beginning Yhwach"
>"I know, I've always seen you in my past, that's why I gave you piece of my soul."
>Auschwalen

The stronger he gets the more he needs. The first time it was Rukia, then it was Isshin. Now, it might be Orihime, Rukia, and Isshin.

Speaking of fullbringers, what the fuck was the lovegun? How did Tsukishima manage to build some kind of magic powered gun as a normal human?

>Yhwach gains Tsukishima's power
>is now omnipresent in addition to omniscient

I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I hope you find happiness in life, whether it be through Bleach or other means.

We don't actually know if he did invent it. Think about it, he could have just as easily inserted himself into riruka's memory so that she thought ht invented it.

that's kind of his MO

Facebook's power confuses me does he insert himself into memories, replace people the memories or both?
I remember he inserted himself into the SS arc but he replaced Orihime's brother in her memories.

Predictions
>Isshin will fight Gerad
>Ryukken will fight Haschwalth
>Zero division will eventually show up, to give some characters one last fight
>Ichigo/ Orihime will fight until, Rukia and Renji arrive
>Aizen steps in, reveals Everything, including how Soul Society are actually the bad guys, then everything proceeds to Keikaku

>replace people the memories
>replace people in the memories
Damn, I'm tired

They left my favourite Fullbringer, Jackie, out.

Probably because she no longer has powers.... like that has stopped anyone from regaining them.

She didn't die, user.

Spoilers when?

It wasn't clear that he didn't replace someone else when he inserted himself into stuff like the SS arc or brainwashing Ichigo's friends. And he confusingly actually gained personal experience from inserting himself into Byakuya's memories.

In about 70 hours.

Because is his memories they trained together. Which should've tipped Byakuya off because Tsukishima is a human and shouldn't possibly have lived for hundreds of years alongside him.

Tsukishima inserting an image of himself to alter someone's memories to be slightly different is not equitable to him gaining memories of something he never did.

>They left my favourite Fullbringer, Jackie, out.
Why is Jackie your favorite?

I'm still holding to the idea that Aizen will give Ichigo the Hogyoku.

Well, technically Kuugo, Giriko, and Tsukishima are all dead. As Plus souls and not humans they should have had their basic spirit skills more or less reset upon entering Soul Society, and unless they're Shinigami now, or got some help from Urahara, they shouldn't have physical bodies and/or their Fullbring items can't enter SoulSociety, so they can't actually access their powers anyhow.

DAD ATTACK
DAD ATTACK

i predict isshin will die for his boy

>Soul Society are actually the bad guys
I really want this to happen. I want to see Ichigo and friends vs. Soul Society.

Like a bookmark, her slips himself between any of their pages.
He didn't replaces Orihime's brother, I don't think. If I recall, he inserted himself into the memory so that he was instrumental in dealing with her brother.

Basically he can put a memory of himself doing whatever the fuck he wants into anywhere in their past.

As a result, the "now" of that person changes to be as if he was really there.

That's why the "now" of the ground set a trap, and why Tsukishima knew stuff about Byakuya's bankai. Because by effecting his memory, Byakuya and Tsukishima we behaving as if that memory happened.

It's pretty useful, but as we saw, not particularly powerful. His main strength is in getting others to fight for him.

No one among the target demographic, that's for sure.

No he directly inserted himself in the place of her brother as the one person who saved her from her abusive parents

Oh, so he did.
So wait..
does that mean someone ELSE trained with Byakuya to achieve bankai, and that's why he could insert himself?

I dunno, I seem to recall nearly all the other instances being "and Tsuki was there too!"

It's not just "memories" though. It's "history". Not in the sense that he changes the timeline or anything, but he himself experiences the entirety of what it was like living with the person whose past he inserted himself into. To be specific, he didn't just alter Byakuya's memory, for example. He literally inserted himself into Byakuya's personal history to the point where he (Facebook) remembers training alongside him every day of his life and learning all about his bankai. It wasn't just knowledge Facebook gained, he gained the actual fight experience to the point where he, a mere human, was able to stand toe to toe against one of the strongest shinigami captains.

I thought that was Masaki for a second and was legitimately confused.

well yes, but that's because he's reading the page of their story that he's placed his bookmark at.

I think the issue is that Kubo didn't dwell on it long enough to clarify. But the way I interpret it is that he was able to do both.

Byakuya versus Facebook was pretty badass. I didn't think Byakuya would have another cool fight after the SS arc vs Ichigo, but that was pretty good.

What is the school Orihime went to?

Karakura High School

The logo on her shirt is a gothic M

its their middle school
same one karin and yuzu went to

He inserts himself into their pasts literally. It's technically a time power. He gains the memories too.

How come Ichigo never gets to learn meme abilities, but all his powerups consist of going faster and hitting harder?

>Ryukken finally involved in the Quincy plot
>people actually look forward to Fullshitters instead

What do you mean by meme ability?

>Getsuga Tenshou
>not a meme ability

He will shoot Geralt apart before he can regenerate just like he did with the regenerating menos back then, just so Kubo could pull the same bragging rights monologue with him.

I thought Ryuuken hated Quincies, why the fuck is he dressing up like one?

You have to dress to impress, user.

Hate isn't the word I'd use.
He just feels like there is no need or point in being a quincy as is doesn't bring in money, it's not something I'd call hatred.
Even so, I don't know why he'd dress like that.

Is this picture talking about Ukitake and Gerard? If so, who do the other two represent?

Especially considering he never had those clothes unless they are his fathers'. They're typical Sternritter clothes, the same that Ishida got but he got them from the actual Sternritter.

That one is Yhwach's backstory.

Ukitake's lungs were never cured.

Have you not paid attention to Ryuuken's style?
he always wears a suit jacket and slacks with a quincy themed tie.
He's now just wearing a doulbe breasted suit jacket instead of a single breasted one, and a cape on top of his normal clothes.

I didn't know we were in /fa/ . Really though, good eye user.

How the fuck do you kill Gerard?

That could be actually a cool Kubo moment, Facebook getting fucked by juha shenanigans.

I am surprised there is no doujin of facebook_kun selfinserting into Orihime memories as her lover or making her believe every man in the world is actually ichigo.

Send enough captains until one of them doesn't job.

>tfw she goes around and literally has sex with everyone
Make it happen.

pretty certain we're all excited for Ryuuken and hopefully stories about Souken, but let's be real; there's just not much to expect, we hardly know the guy. We've only really seen him a handful of times.
It does seem weird that his cape is more reminicent of Uryuu's in HM, or the Sternritter now. I was kind of hoping he'd break out his old gear from the flashback with Masaki. We only ever got a tiny glimpse of it and it seemed kind of elaborate, and more like Uryuu's outfit when he fought Mayuri.

>I didn't know we were in /fa/
well, this IS kubo we're talking about.

>Ryuuken aged like fine wine
>Isshin aged like cheese

Ishida has a bright future ahead of him.

>tfw waiting for bleach spoilers has made me actually appreciate time

>isshin aged like cheese
nah, he aged like whiskey

>>
>3. Reveal herself as the right/left leg of the Soul King?
This is the most likely Kubo thing to happen

I think he inserts himself as is most convenient to the story he changes, and only as far as that specific story goes. Which is why the inconsistencies break the victim's minds.
When inserting himself into Orihime's backstory to become extremely relevant to her life, he becomes her brother. Because Sora is fundamental to her life up to that point, and he is convenient.
When inserting himself into Byakuya's Bankai, he becomes the one who developped it alongside Byakuya. There is no one to usurp as far as we know, thus he merely becomes a new aspect of that past. Specifically the training and what is relevant to it, not Byakuya's entire life.
When inserting himself into their battleground, he sets up traps as is convenient to his present location and fight. Since the area has no real history, his power is at its strongest there, making it full on reality warping.

Isshin has more of a bear thing going on, Ryuuken's totally a silver fox.

for some comparison

it's odd for a moment there after getting his powers back Uryuu went with a tiny little short bow like his dad used when he first showed up, but then when he joined the wandenreich he went back to long bow. I wonder what kind of bow Ryuuken will use this time.

>I'll drive Inoue home
Why was Ryuuken such a creeper?

>5. Summon Ulquiorra with her third hairpin?
thisplz

>there's still no doujin of Him fucking Orihime dead

there aren't any of those left, but there is one FABULOUS third seat hanging around whose powers are the perfect counter for Gerard

Too far-fetched.

What the fuck is that in the upper right panel, behind Ishida?

When byakuya and renji appeared in the story

He was preventin Ichigo and Orihime from doing the hanky panky.