Is she the proto-Yandere or was there any other female characters in manga/anime with similar murderous tendency before...

Is she the proto-Yandere or was there any other female characters in manga/anime with similar murderous tendency before her?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Yandere/AnimeAndManga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not yandere.

Wrong

>hates and will kill anyone that gets in the way of her love
>will even kill the subject of her affection if he resists

That's top yandere, dude.

>was there any other female characters in manga/anime with similar murderous tendency before her
Yes.

I could use some examples. The closest thing I can think of is Shampoo, but she doesn't have the tendency to snap and kill someone.

Did you not see how she lit that girl's skull on fire and tried to kill her just for getting close to Koichi?

Diamond is Unbreakable came out in 1992, so I'm sure there were plenty before here.

Ishtar from Ore no Mesopotamia no Megami ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Jesus fuck that's the most Anime Anime title I've seen in a long time
Is that real?

>implying old series has such pretentious naming sense

user please.

Its a classic

Nasu pls

She is not a yandere, she's a bipolar bitch.
This character is to yanderes what Louise is to tsunderes.

Are you implying yandere in general is not bipolar? Because that's the point especially with how that can fuel their affection.

I'm implying they get actual character development and turn gradually, usually to never come back to their loving and functional former selves.

Koichi isn't good enough for her.

>proto-Yandere
dafuq? Yuno is the first yandere, user.

No she threatened her for getting close to him. She lit her on fire for insulting him.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Yandere/AnimeAndManga

They're really lax on their use of the word, but I'm sure there's an answer in there somewhere for you.

Now you've poked the hornets nest

Yuno who? It's a common name so I don't which do you mean.

Yeah, uh-huh, Yuno what it is.

fucking cancer, fuck off and die

Why do you hate that song so much?

Okuyasu pls go

Gundam had one.

"Yandere" wasnt' really a word then and Araki wasn't feeding into a trope. He was tired of all the perfect sweet moe girls in manga and wanted to make someone different. Thats all.

In many epics and folklores there were tons of "yandere"

>Gundam had one

Which one? Also, if that term wasn't invented back then, she is definitely the first.

I know all those movies with crazy bitches. I just mean those from anime/manga.