Sup Forums Why aren't you Mormon?

By far the most red pilled church. Plus it's full if conservative white women.

Pic related

how much privacy do you have, being in that church?

Roman Catholicism and Islam are the only acceptable religions.

I am though.

The same as any other. You might get visitors coming over more often but if you tell them you aren't interested in Home Teaching or would rather meet somewhere else, they will stop coming over

People generally keep to themselves. The only thing I can think of is if someone stops going to church they might have someone visit them with a plate of cookies.

My cult thinks your cult is a dumb fucking cult.

I used to be mormon. I converted as a teenager and decided to serve a mission. To go on a mission I had to fill out a questionnaire and had to talk about some fucked up things that I witnessed before I was mormon. The leadership of the church had to know or some shit. After my mission I had to call some mormon agency to talk about some insurance over an injury I had on my mission. This random lady in some office in Utah mentioned the stuff I had done before I was mormon. THAT SHIT WAS ON A FILE. My records were removed within 6 months.

>Cult

Is this reviewbrah?

Grew up mormon. Nicest people ever. But wife swapping is common and the magic underwear is real.

up until recently, some creep would stick his hands through a curtain and "wash" your penis with oil in some weirdo ceremony.

If you can fake your way through the brainwashing, and the tithing, and everything, it's good, but it's hard to fake it. It would drive any sane person mad.

Being a Mormon is all-encompassing. They order your ass around, and give you assignments, and have the home teachers come and gossip with you, and keep tabs on you.

Don't get me wrong, Mormon women know their place, and have given me some of the best fucks of my life, but you have to believe it a little bit to survive, and the religion is so stupid and hokey, it's hard.

Thats true, it is crazy to be around ex-mormons to see how many really are ok with wife-swapping. And I dated several Mormon girls that justified taking it up the ass as teenagers to stay virgins. And Utah "floating"

Why is your tie so long? Are you a manlet

I noticed that in the photo. I had to re tie it like 6 times.

>Are you a manlet?
I'm 5'11 so basically

>perform secret Masonic rituals in the temple
>not a cult

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE GUYS

GO GO GO

have you read the "Letter to a CES director?"

Because I'm not mentally deficient

>pic related
no tits and dresses like a man. She looks terrible, desu.

>Why aren't you a mormon heretic? By far the most redpilled heresy. Plus it's full of heretical women.

nibba fix your tie you look like a deacon baka

Scientology does similar things for blackmail reasons.

what would you call a (((religion))) thats only 180years old?

it's a choice to mission or requirement?

following a religion created by perverted pedo moron 150 years ago.

worse than islam and mohammad.

I had to re tie it a bunch b4 I got it right.

Nobody is going to make you and nothing happens if you don't but its the duty of young men

Because cesletter

Choice

LMAO....

Ohh so the application YOU filled out, was on file.

Holy shit dude.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I actually believe Joseph Smith was visited by Moroni, but it was the devil trying to subvert the true word of god.