Confidence is the most boner inducing factor in a girl. Prove me wrong

Confidence is the most boner inducing factor in a girl. Prove me wrong.

Having a dick is the most boner inducing factor in a girl.

Kumamiko

Oh boy, I miss Castle Town Dandelion

R.I.P. Mr. Watermelon-san.

Hana was the best girl in that show though.

This
You're not a real girl unless you have a penis

Fuck off. The homo thread is elsewhere.

I can't.
There's nothing sexier then a girl who knows what she has, what she wants, and isn't afraid to go for it.
It's a shame most people on Sup Forums seem to go for the shy type because a woman with a back bone is just too intimidating for them.

Can't you read? I like girls with dicks, not boys with dicks.

I find it sexy too but let's be real. Men in general prefer being the assertive ones in a situation. If anything, anime presents women who take the initiative so guys don't have to.

I'm not saying you still can't be assertive or the dominant one, I'm just saying a woman should still have confidence and a backbone.

>S2 never

I got ya.

I will vote for Aoi-sama

Alpha females are my biggest turn ons

Depends on the kind of confidence.

If it's the pushy/cocky kind, then no thanks. If its the real kind of confidence that's low-key, that doesn't need to confirm itself, then that's sexy.

I just hate when girls make noise over nothing.

Is the source material still ongoing? Or did it end like the anime

Not when that confidence is easily shattered by based Onii-sama.

Muscular women aren't bad either.

>You'll never be a househusband to a workaholic, alpha women who's greatest joy is seeing you cook her a nice meal and drawing a bath for upon arriving home

Hell yes, lad.

THIS

It's only such if the guy doesn't lie down and take it, hate that shit. But when both guy and grill are agressive it's super hot

Fertility is the most boner inducing factor in females

This is perfect.
Two wild horny animals fighting for dominance is better then one winning and the other becoming submissive.
There should be constant bantering and bickering that leads into competitive rough sex followed by soft cuddling

What would sex with Kukaku be like?

Being dominated by a one armed woman would be hot

The paizuru would be especially spectacular

I like tough girls that are easily embarrassed

>Men in general prefer being the assertive ones
>prefer
Yeah... totally. Haven't you heard all those men complain about women hitting on them and that they want nothing more than these women to stop doing that?

Men are forced to be the assertive ones, the guardians, the protectors, the fighters and the thinkers because women are both unwilling and unable to do this.

2D women are not limited in these fields and can therefore be "masculine" in that regard, which makes them so much sexier than 3D women.

They can be confident, assertive, strong (in both senses of the word), warriors, leaders or even a combination of all of the above while sitll remaining feminine. That's what makes them so magnificent.

>men complain about women hitting on them and that they want nothing more than these women to stop doing that?

They're faggots.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, right? There has never been a man who complained about that. This idea that men want to be the side that does literally fucking everything is a myth perpetuated by women so they don't have to justify being opportunistic.

Would you watch or read a series about a hard working, alpha woman married to a cute but shy househusband?

>Haven't you heard all those men complain about women hitting on them and that they want nothing more than these women to stop doing that?
Women hit on men but still expect him to take the wheel in those situations.

I wanna fucking murder somebody

My favorite is the old "Men LIKE being the one to pay for the meal! You shouldn't even offer to split it or pay yourself or it'll make him feel emasculated"

>willingly giving up his masculinity and agency

You deserve your cucking.

Madoka?

>Muh masculinity
Who cares? Most of what we call masculinity nowadays is mostly dependent on how others percieve you. As long as your waifu is satisfied and your close friends and family accept you for who you are, who cares about strangers.

>Muh agency
Are you implying that housewives are somehow the slaves of their husbands? No? Then why would househusbands be?

>Le cuck maymay
Ah, the meme of the insecure.

That sounds like smug to me.

Didn't her dad have a job? It's been a while since I watched

Not even the best twintail DFC in the series

Japan proved you wrong. No girl confident in her body and ability to seduce the MC ever wins in a harem.

It's time for this to change. Whoever wins the MC bowl should be the girl who puts the most effort into seducing the MC.

In most visual novels, characters like that are also just joke side characters.

Care to repeat that, user-kun?

>the girl who puts the most effort
And that's why the girl loses. Because love is all about destiny and fate and the one soulmate you'll find amidst the dross, according to Japanese otaku.

I really hope sense wins

>Least popular Type-Moon heroine
>Not a joke
Even Rider gets more votes in the popularity polls.

I think you're confused. That is a picture of Rin, not Sakura.

That's women slyly using the traditional male gender role to their own advantage. I don't think they'd like a society where women really aren't expected to do much of anything; they'd be explicitly at the mercy of men, as you see in the Middle East.

No, it isn't for women. It's an expression of the male drive toward excellency.