How fucked am I?

Parents put this on my wall, and I'm not 18 yet, how fucked am I?

>I'm not 18 yet

B&

Move out you cockroach

have fun with your perm ban

>I'm not 18 yet

Better do what they say OP!!!

TOLERATE ME!

LET US BE FRENS!!!

KINDNESS PLZ!!

I'M COMING OVER FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

SO YOU'RE PARENTS CAN SEE THAT I'M A GUD BOI AND GOING TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.

They are traitors. The best you can do is
>Kill somebody who looks kind like you
>Place him in your room
>Burn down house with parents inside

Move you you faggot. Make it on your own, don't be a lil bitch about it, if you live in a western country, especially America, fuck, it's fucking easy as pie.

Your parents are passive aggressive wimps. You're only fucked if you cower down before them. Cowering is bad enough, but cowering before limp wristed lefties? Might as well chop off your balls and put on a dress. But now that you know they're wimps, just stand up for yourself and your beliefs. They might push back but will very quickly fold if you stand your ground.

>Get a job
>Go to court to get emancipated
>State your case as mental abuse and you're physically able to take care of yourself
>????
>Get b& on Sup Forums because you're not 18 on an 18+ board.

Well you're about to have a lot more free time. I suggest you start working on your plan for leaving.

You mean how fucked are your parents?

Pretty fucked

What does this even mean? What is its purpose?
Your parents have schizophrenia.

nice b8

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE GUYS

GO GO GO

You have options.
1.Kill them
2.Kill yourself
3. Expose them to shame and ridicule and watch the shitshow

you gotta kill your parents bro it's the only way

This...
You are 18, get a job, a supermarket job, a gas station job, warehouse job, I don't care, get a job.
Rent a room in a friend's house, or a neighbor. Total stranger, I don't care.
You will do that.

I started wearing boots and got reported for hate speech at college so now I'm an evil nazi. Apparently I'm controlling my gf too for not being a beta and taking charge of the relationship

Just rip it down, you underage cunt.

Same thing happened with me when I was 17 OP, my parents were brainwashed gen x types.

I moved out, got a part time job, applied to college and filled out the fasfa as an independent (basically stating your parents kicked you out for reasons).

Went to college and lived on campus all year while getting loans/grants because >no parents

10 years later my parents realized they made a mistake because I’m not going to take care of them when they are older. I tell them to fuck off every couple of years when they try to apologize. I tell them to go find some nigger to make their new son because they abandoned their biological one.

t. Married and working as a software dev

>I love and care about my children.
>But I won't protect them from the invading hordes.
>I support disenfranchising them, reducing their numbers on universities and hindering their careers to support other, foreign people.
>I TAKE from the to GIVE to others.
Ebin. What they are doing in not kindness, not love, it's treachery. Even friendship means discrimination, I discriminate my friends positively, I trust them more, I care about them more.

If you are a friend of everybody, you are the friend of no one really. And if you care more about strangers than your own child, you shouldn't have one at the first place.

Kick em out.

underage b&