JoJo thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2H

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10286942
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS

How much longer do you guys think JJL will run? Are we even halfway through?

I doubt we're a third through

What's the name of his stand, Sup Forums?

Why doesn't anyone have a gun just to shoot people with when they're distracted by stand fights?

This part's gonna be so sad.

reposting from the end of last thread
Kira WAS a distant relative.

And there's something fishy going in with that bunker, I have a feeling it has something to do with either Kira or Josefumi (and Josefumi is a Joestar too, likely joseph's bastard).

I'd say we're probably at least at the halfway point. Maybe a little past, but my guess is not much past that.

steel gook run starting soon on cy tube

JOJO_STREAMAN

L I P S
I
P
S

Shit, Im already feeling pretty down now.

All the Higashikata women (and Tsurugi) are named after card suites so i feel quite justified in calling her Heart.

Plus, it doubles as a music reference.

We're definitely halfway through. Unless Araki wants JJL to run for 15 years which I don't see happening.

>15 years

Her band is doing an AMA on [s4s] right now

im glad yukkao lit this girl on fire

SBR was 7 years and 96 chapters, 23 of those were weekly and 73 monthly. JJL has been running for 5 years and is at 54 monthly chapters. People who seem to think we're early on in JJL are kind of silly imo. You also need to take into account Araki being in his mid 50s.

you now realize that spin users can see stands, wekapipo could see d4c later in the part too.

can ripple users see them? probably not after all vampires can't

So...
Part 9 never?

Lips faggotry reminds me of of the dumb shit that goes on in Sup Forums. Not the jojo fanfiction, but the obsession over background characters and making awful circlejerk threads over them.

i predict part 8 will end in 2 years with 78~ chapters total

Ripple is just taking advantage of inherent biological functions so probably not. Spin is more mystical in nature.

Depends on how long Araki wants to or even can keep drawing for.

I can see it stretching into the 80s but the pace has picked up considerably with Damo showing up so we're around the two thirds point most likely, probably a bit before it.

Hoooly shit I just realized Tomb of the Bomb has like 6 legs

It has 3 users so it adds up.

Okay guys I'm doing it I'm reading the manga but uh
Bites the Dust might be the biggest asspull I've seen since Jotaro learned to stop time

Kira's completely fucked, backed into a corner, no way out, and then now he can basically just time travel and kill anyone he needs to
It's like five powers in one and the time travel shit has nothing to do with bombs, it's just a "get out of being written into a corner free" card

>do I look like a guy who knows things
No, nor do you talk like one.

It only gets worse from here

Best stand design or what?

go away german muppet

BtD gets beaten in a stupid but clever way though, Kira gets utterly fucked up by that kid.

Not as good as this sexy beast.

To be honest, Cheap Trick looks kinda cute.

strawpoll.me/10286942

Araki was just hinting at Gyro's stand potential, Wekapipo actually attacks Magenta a couple of times before realizing 20th Century Boy is up, since he can't see it, and we never really get any indication he directly saw D4C, Valentine attacked along with it and he aimed at him

>Tomoko winning
proud of you guys

Mitsuba arc when?

this stream is still a thing?

They will discover her corpse in the rock people lair.

yep

get in there, we just started the western

JOJO_STREAMAN

cy tube

who the fuck voted for yasuho's mom?

I mean I know he loses in the end anyway, but goddamn did time travel really have to be involved too?
It's so irrelevant to the entire rest of his skillset that it feels forced in for the sake of keeping Kira alive

>mfw Cheap Trick backpack will probably happen thanks to the anime.

I want one so bad.

>not wanting to play video games with your irresponsible mom

>hinting at gyro's potential
plausible although it still technically breaks the rule

>wekapipo attacks magenta
i'll see if i catch this on my reread

>and we never get any indication that he saw D4C
well kind of wekapipo kind of turns back towards d4c when he realizes he's about to be struck

But she's hot dude

when she reveals herself as the leader of the rock humans, and descendant of diego

The key word here is "irresponsible".

Araki please

Tusk SAS when?

>JJL has been running for 5 years
Is this how it feels to keep up with curently publishing manga? It feels like it's only been a couple months.

Probably never ;_;

Here's the original image if anyone wants it.

I think Araki just had a neat time travel story he wanted to write about someone overcoming impossible odds without their own power but he couldn't fit it in anywhere during the Part so he gave it to Kira. At least you get a proper fight with just KQ's main power after that.

I don't think you understand how bad it can get. A fucking sheep from a five second gag had and autistic following

I feel like there's some meaning behind the dumb souvenirs Jobin brought back, but I can't figure it out

God fucking dammit.

I thought Trish and Holly could see stands even though they didn't have one at the time.

>She

Isn't that Hato?

The fact that he didn't actually go where he said he went. He just grabbed random shit on his way home to make it look like he left the country.

Trish and Holly always had stands they just never used them

i've always considered that kira stand was not really "blowing up" things but more making them disapears, explained diffferently kira power was about covering his murdureous intents, killer queen was kira will of getting his quiet life protected,
If you see it like this, his stand once pierced is just the next step of kira's will, he is discovered but his stand is gonna permit him to keep his quiet life.

that was just my autistic rant, but i see things this way.

What?

They had them they were just latent and not unlocked yet. Jolyne had Stone Free pretty much all her life because of Jotaro passing on Stand potential but she needed some kind of trauma to unlock it fully. Instead, a slight prick on the finger from the Arrow was enough to activate it.

I meant Hayato. I was trying to make a stupid joke and failed because I'm tired.

They couldn't have chosen a sexier color than they did for Dio's aura.

It's gonna be the next 14 words.

OSCAR STATUE
KABUTOMUSHI

Don't you mean DIO?

RED GREEN SEA TURTLE SHIRT
COCONUT ASHTRAY
SPINY LOBSTER FIGURINE

That's pretty much exactly how it was. He even introduces his Stand as having the ability to "erase" rather than "blow up". Everything was about keeping all traces of his true self gone.

Will David give us a beach special episode in the meantime part 5 is aired?

Yukako is the perfect girl if you just love her

Why don't you lover her?

Because I'm not Koichi.

i love this panel, DIO looks like he stuffed a leaf blower into his outfit

I still can't believe there hasn't been a beach chapter in all 901 chapters of JoJo.

I'm already in love with Okuyasu

>favorite stand
>second favorite stand
>third favorite stand

>favorite stand ability
>favorite stand design
>favorite stand battle

Neither an Onsen episode

Hamon.

Cheap trick
Tomb of Boom
Yo yo ma

cheap trick
aerosmith
Tattoo You!

Here's part 2

I would love to see an Ova of how the various side characters/minor villians reacted when they got their stand

Whitesnake
Paisley Park
Harvest

Baby Face's matter manipulation
Whitesnake
The Grateful Dead arc

I'll leave this shit here, and go back tomorrow.

I see you tried to stop chicken scratching

>Superfly
>Cheap Trick
>Notorious B.I.G.

>Highway to Hell
>Yo Yo Ma
>The Sun

Reminder.

You missed a bit of white between her hair and that food.

i want to dick this slut

Fug you

come stand a little bit closer
breathe in and get a bit higher
you'll never know what hit you
when I get to you

oooh I want you
i don't know if I need you but
ooh, I'd die to find out
oooh I want you
I don't know if I need you but
oooh, I'm dying to find out