Why doesn't this board know who is white?

So far all I've really learned from Sup Forums is that nobody from Europe is white, or is this all just bants?

Jews want you to think there is no such thing as white culture or white people.

"white" is a meme term with hardly any objective definition, its use is actually harmful if you care about European peopleS, and it's only useful for new world mongrels trying to attach themselves to any discernible identity they have left

I would say the real jews are the ones who take the term seriously, just use the term "Europeans".

>tfw dutch

>white
This is a false denomination created by american jews to put all 'white' people in the same group while in reality the only thing we have in common with each other is the colour of our skin.

Just bantz, the ones who get shit on the most are Finns and everyone loves them for making Spurdo.

White/Black is a false dichotomy
There are Europeans, and then everyone else. We British are distinct from the Germans, or the French or the Swedes.

bants

>>tfw dutch
>flag

It's another muh heritage episode

There is also significant cultural overlaps, similarity in languages, and ties throughout common histority.

And europeans are white.

I've no idea what he's talking about. Maybe he's non-white

t. snow nigger immigrant

Sure, you could call the skin white. But its more than the colour of the skin that is important about Europeans. The British daring, French creativity, German work ethic, these are the things worth saving about Europe, which needs protecting from the savage in the middle east/africa etc. Saving some amalgamated mass of 'white people' is pointless.
I'm English, so no.

It's just bants.

Why are the your not white threads the only ones you visit then? Why don't you jump into a holocaust or global warming thread to actually learn something about the world? Or you could pay some fucking attention to the whole redpill thing and go start lifting some weights and developing a personality.
Instead, we're here. Another "why isn't 'X' white?" thread. Be ashamed of everything you are nigger.

Bants for me, there's so much material to shit on Americans and other countries and while they are true, the west is equally fucked. We're in this together

Germs and Nords were literally rapacious barbarians that have murdered true white Anglos throughout history whenever they chimp out.
Non Anglo are nigger tier

t.mohammed

rape babies of Spanish and German
> that being said
Hungarians are so white makes me proud
> inb4 Asian rape babies of Germans and Slavs

I mean this is true, but at the same time we can't divide ourselves on this when we're already outnumbered, even in some of the cities WE have created. Yes white people isn't really a scientific term, its an abstract. It originated here in America because so many "whites" have mixed euopean(some non euopean) genes. But there is an overarching behavior of "whites" regardless of their country of origin. We all build, maintain, and protect our society and culture. THAT is what we all share, regardless of ethnic background... unless you're non-white.

You can see the obvious differences in any US city, and now Germany, Sweden and the UK, anywhere whites are a minority, there is filth, crime and violence. This isn't an economic or cultural issue either, the counties where those people originated from, look the same. Emperical evidence leftshits hate admitting because muh based (((insert minority here))).

Woah! That, my friend, is fucking genius!

>he fell for the Nordic and Germanic rape meme
come on lad this is why everyone makes fun of 'murican education

That truly is an ass blasted britbong tier responce

Little bit better lad. Keep it up!

>true white anglos
Achktually fellow burger, anglos originated from the germanic continent and invaded mainland Englad from the natives who were there since Doggerland was a thing. Anglos are distant genetic cousins of Scandinavians and Germanic/Celtic people who then betrayed their blood and brought Christianity to NW Europe ruining everything.

We are not racist.
We are continentist.

I believe everyone is a Nazi

lmao what
stupid fucking american opinion of history, right on queue

cue*
My bad, we just love queues too much

>brought Christianity to NW Europe
If the pagan religions of the north were so weak that all it took was a few English monks to convert them all, then clearly they were not worth keeping in the first place.

What's up with green eyes? Where did they start showing up?

Commonly accepted definition of "white" is the official US census definition:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

i.e. white=caucasian

Note that this includes most arabs.

you're all nothing but dirty goyim

The Anglo-Saxons were a people who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century. They comprise people from Germanic tribes who migrated to the island from continental Europe, their descendants, and indigenous British groups who adopted some aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture and language. Historically, the Anglo-Saxon period denotes the period in Britain between about 450 and 1066, after their initial settlement and up until the Norman conquest.
>wikipedia

I'm sure genociding their families and culture certainly didnt help then change their mind either.

Anglosaxons essentially WUZ NOT RIGHTFUL KANGZ
Literally what Nubians did to Egypt.

I moreso meant the part about us bringing Christianity to NW Europe. We just so happened to be Catholic like the rest of Europe before the reformation and Act of Supremacy

>genociding their families
You what? It was the vikings who brutally murdered, raped and pillaged their way all along the English coastline for hundreds of years. I've never heard any mention at all of an Anglo-Saxon genocide of the Nordic people.

No, of the native Brittons.