Why was old Sup Forums so much better than neo-Sup Forums?

Why was old Sup Forums so much better than neo-Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKDW0HMniZo
youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's so weird looking back at the old stuff that we thought was funny but has aged so fucking poorly. I think it was just a less pretentious age and the people who used Sup Forums were a similar type of people, while now it's mostly normal people.

>meximoot

I totally forgot about this

>content became widely spread
>we grew up

Not just Sup Forums but the rest of the internet was better in the good old days, this is due to less mobile phones and therefore no social media. That's really what has damaged the thing beyond repair.

>le Sup Forums used to be good meme
Fuck off newfags. I came here in 2012 and I know as much about Sup Forums as you pretentious edgelords.

Holdthedoor

Ho ldthedoor

>tfw saw this live
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDW0HMniZo

That's because Yotsubato manga is ded.

It was boring anyway

Was it really that good?

>2012
Nope. Old, old Sup Forums was very silly but mostly because we knew we were just a bunch of fellow dorks in good company. Sup Forums felt like a bunch of Sup Forums-/jp/ shitposting along with some Ebaums-like shit thrown in. 2011-12 was approximately when the site blew up in population hence a bunch of wannabes thinking this site is a serious edgy hacktivism / epic meme place came in.

I know

how to count

to

potato?

>2011-12 was approximately when the site blew up in population
2006-7, thanks to raids and that owl.

xec96 trying to turn fucking Sup Forums into a HTS replacement didn't help, but Sup Forums was pretty well-known even before that.

Someone post that image where 2008's Sup Forums complained about the then supposedly "new Sup Forums"

I cringe when i look at humor of the past honestly

>raids
The biggest mistake.

The humour may have aged poorly but I'll be damned if I don't miss the activity from those days.

And its sooo good to hear it.

Here you go newfriend; this is an ancient relic of the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978

>neo
Fuck off Sup Forums.

Everything was so carefree back then

>neo-Sup Forums
Go back to .

anyone know which anime this girl is from?

Mai-Hime

>doesn't know one of the biggest anime of the mid 2000s
What year did you start posting here, twerp?

It isn't about knowledge

cheers. is it better than it looks?

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
2013 :^)

all the people who created good OC and had fun went to reddit.

the only people remaining are underage kids who hate fun, take themselves too seriously, and need a secret club in order to feel superior to other people.

>good OC and had fun went to reddit.
>good OC
>fun
>reddit
Thanks for the giggle user.

Is a fun one. there are 2 series (same characters, but story are totally different.) First one is power girls fighting for their wish, second one futuristic girls with guardians. Is a Sunrise series, so it has that going for them. I would recommend the first one.

>Is a Sunrise series, so it has that going for them
How is this a good thing? Are you stupid or something?

I don't know about the OC bit, but Sup Forums does definitely take itself way too seriously now. I miss the silly shit and group activities.

The definition of fun changed to being an obnoxious faggot and spamming the same joke over and over again meaning the only people allowed to have "fun" any more are shitposters.

If you are an old fag, you would remember the good days when Sunrise was entertaining.

Picture in your mind a massive yellow phone book.

In this phone book is a name, number and address for every human being alive, that has ever lived, and ever will live, along with an equivalent number of pages in the business directory.

This phone book is on an old wooden table in a concrete room with no doors or windows.

You are trapped in the room and have a compulsion to read the phone book. You have now read through it cover-to-cover five-thousand, seven-hundred, thirty-one times. Your hands are pale from the lack of sunlight. Your hands are covered in scars from paper cuts. Your hands resemble the surface of Europa. You reach for the phone book one more time and flip through the pages like a picture book. As you flip through the pages at high-speed, the names and numbers form an image of yourself, staring back at you with a corrupted smile. The skin on your hands is now in shreds, the razor edges of the phone book having revealed bare bone, to which you are oblivious as you watch images dance on thin, colored-coded pages.

You have now flipped through the book eleven-thousand, eight-hundred, sixty-eight times.

This is what tanasinn is like.

We need daily mod-sanctioned [s4s] raids on the rest of the site until all the faggots mellow out and stop taking everything so seriously or leave the site forever.

I remember they aired episode 2 of Victory Gundam instead of episode 1 so they could show the stupid robot and sell more toys. They're the biggest money grubbing filth in the industry.

oh noes her nanomachines

Because everyone is cynical now, for good reasons

>neo-Sup Forums
that's some nice neo-cancer neo-buzzwords you've got neo going on there, neo-OP

Fuck off faggot, if you're honestly using retard buzzwords like that then you're the problem. Even on Sup Forums that neo shit doesn't fly

they've got nothing on kodansha and shueisha

it's incredible, especially the final episode. amazing twist you'll never see coming. so incredible...

This was confusing when I first watched Victory. Gotta do whatever it takes to sell those toys.

>Even on Sup Forums that neo shit doesn't fly

How would you know that user?

That's clearly /f/ not Sup Forums you retard.

Because I'm not autistic enough to browse one board exclusively. The "crossboarding is bad" meme is a fucking mystery to me, every boar

every board* is shit so why commit to one

Sup Forums have been making these threads so much that they're essentially complaining about old Sup Forums.

>he browses Sup Forums
Kill yourself

Schfifty five

Why don't we see videos like this anymore?

Good

Anime and most media like games and music went to shit in around 2008, and so did most boards.

Because anime and waifus are SERIOUS BUSINESS now

No one cares if you browse something else, you fucking retard. We just don't want you to carry over garbage from there over here in Sup Forums. We have enough garbage on our own, we don't need everyone else too. Just adjust your posting to where you're posting. No one cares what you browse, we care about what you post.

>mootixico

>No one cares if you browse something else, you fucking retard
Well clearly seemed to care

Because flash is dead

How about instead of complaining about "neo-Sup Forums" you faggots put in some effort and create some OC for once.

How does it feel to be new?

>has aged so fucking poorly.
Aah, the kind of shit taste one can only get from gayassfags.

IT"S A PIECE OF CAKE MOTHERFUCKER

shut up

Dumbass

Are you also one of those faggots who complains about this generation being shit because it's so much better in the 90s? fuck off.