In Need of Redpilled Relocation Advice - San Antonio

Considering relocating to San Antonio for work, big pay bump.

San Antonio is overrun by Mexicans, which is not acceptable. It was recently brought to my attention by Texas-Anons that Boerne and New Brussels are majority white German settlements relatively close to San Antonio. These are viable options.

I am importing my own pussy, so I don't have to try to date any Mexican trolls.

What could possibly go wrong?

I need advice, red-pilled advice.

>this thread is politically incorrect in nature, as an American white male, I shouldn't be subjected to these types of moral dilemmas. America for Americans. You have to go back, etc.

Pic related is some parade in town. Notice anything?

Thanks!

Dumping Boerne pics.

>it's like Germany, without the Afrikaner

This place looks supremely gemütlich

I grew up in Boerne. It's practically a San Antonio suburb now. Stop posting pictures of Boerne

Don't see any Mexican's bbq'ing at this lake....

Please tell me more! I will have a good job in SA and me and my gf are 100% white, red blooded, red pilled Americans.

Hows the town for young families?

How's the commute into SA?

What does the future hold?

Mixing it up with some New Braunfels. The demographics in NB are not as rein as in Boerne, but it's still nice.

San Antonio is expanding. 10 is traffic and development is crazy. There's more ethics every time i visit. It's a nice place.

It's a good city for now. But we elected some libshit jew mayor named Nuremberg. Taxes going up.

My parents live in Boerne. Excellent choice. They have about 5 acres, plenty of wildlife and nature, nice neighbors, my kids like to make campfires and shit when there's no burn ban. There's always some small town festival going on in town square. Last Christmas they had a snow machine and kids could go down in a sled. Little river where you can feed the ducks. My wife likes all the shops and shit. Idc I just like the peace and quiet, and old white men.

New Braunfels not as good, IMO. Being on I-35 makes it dirtier. More mexicans, plus faggoty ass tourists come from everywhere to go tubing or Schlitterbahn and shit the place up.

What are the odds that in a town of 10,000, there are two Sup Forumspeople? Seems pretty redpilled to me.

How are the schools in Boerne?

Would it be easy for me to get involved in the city's goings on? Like Chamber of Commerce, random committees, volunteering, stuff like that.

Honestly, I could be happy in a small town like that, and just do a 'whatever' commute into SA. I like podcasts and audiobooks, so the drive would be tolerable.

What do you have to say about San Antonio proper?

I am visiting soon, what are some must-dos and must sees in Boerne, NB, and SA?

Thanks user. Any other advice? I'll be making decent cash, but for future mobility reasons, I'll probably rent for a year at least, until I suss out whether I want to keep the job and stay and put down roots.

Tell me about the schools? Are they quality?

Any tips about SA in general? I am interested in minimizing the amount of Mexicans I live near.

What are the 'bad' parts of Boerne I should avoid?

When I look at pics of Boerne, curiously, it's a supermajority of white.

Thanks!

me on the left

bumpin

I'll bump for interest. I'm looking to move near Boerne or somewhere close after my son graduates in 2018. I've driven through Boerne on my way to Enchanted Rock, but didn't stop so I have no clue on demographics, real estate, schools, traffic and drive time to SA.

Demographics are pretty good, considering the area.

I think drive time is 30-45 minutes to SA, depending on where you are going.

Not sure about real estate, but there are some really nice houses in Boerne from what I've stumbled across on youtube.

Where do you live right now?

I live in the commie nigbean infested shithole that is Austin. Having friends in Boerne I've been there a few times and found it to be quite nice. Avoid the big cities and you'll be fine

What are your views on SA, from a worklife perspective? I've already figured out that I would live in Boerne, but what about SA? I would work in a secure building so I don't need to worry about my shit getting stolen while at work. Do I even need to worry about anything?

Seems like all of the 'culture' of SA is just shit tier Mexican carryover, eat and drink and drive drunk kind of thing. It's kind of pathetic. Boerne though... I could get into that.

I don't give a shit about sports teams, I'm more into the outdoors, camping and fishing and stuff. Is there any of that in the area of a couple hours away from SA / Austin?

What's the country music scene like in Austin?

Where do you see Austin, demographically and economically, in 5 years?

Where do you see SA in 5 years?

Katy, Tx and looking to move to a more scenic area in the hill country that's too far of a drive from Austin or SA and relatively affordable, we'll probably make 70-80k when we sell our current house and don't need a high mortgage payment as we work towards retirement. Looks like there's lots of land for sale out there so building might be a good option.

Can you give me any tips about Texas in general? I'm a white guy who earns good money, clean cut, white girlfriend. Will we be welcomed by whites in TX? Despised by spics in SA?

I'm worried about TexMex reverse discrimination in the workplace.

How will it go down?

There are many state parks in the hill country for camping and fishing, not sure about hunting. Austin is music central in Texas so I'm sure there are many venues featuring country artists in and around the city. SA is pretty boring, IMO, although the kids had fun at Fiesta Texas, Ripleys, Alamo, River walk when they were younger.

Most people in Texas stick to their own kind and in public places cordial to each other, yet cautious.

I wouldn't worry about texmex reverse discrimination unless your employer is owned by spics, but I would worry about women and blacks that are picked over more qualified white males when the employer wants to be seen as some sort progressive liberal company. This happened at my company a couple of years ago, all the upper management men were fired and replaced with black women.

>What could possibly go wrong?
Not much, sounds like you did your homework. Remember to vote so the place doesn't turn into a shithole.

Thanks.

Are the TexMes uppity when they are out and about in town?

If I moved to a small town could I assimilate immediately, and quickly become involved in the community? I'm presentable and not shy, so I am comfortable just introducing myself to people and getting involved and stuff.

>Bad parts of Boerne
lol!

I used to deliver pizzas from Boerne to the edge of San Antonio. There was literally one street that everybody knew you were gonna get stiffed. I had a list of gate codes 20-30 long.

so where in Boerne should I avoid? or do you mean, it's all good?

also, while on the subject, what kind of academic/professional talent does UTSA put out? I've heard some things... The reason I ask, is that apparently a lot of people at the company I'm considering are UTSA graduates.

Some user told me that UTSA will give a retard a diploma.

Not uppity unless they're mainly European Spanish and rich. Most of the spics are mixed with whites and have been here for generations so they are just as nice as white Texans. The fresh from the border spics are generally very nice and provide cheap labor so you don't report them. My landscaper is a young illegal kid in college and he doesn't care if I forget to pay him for a few weeks.

another racist slide thread from a leftist faggot larping.

Stay out of Texas bitch.

The UTSA graduates are not as prestigious as UT of Austin graduates, my daughter absolutely refused to go there for whatever reasons.

You'll be fine in Texas as long as you stay away from Houston and Dallas after dark, also get a gun or 2 or more, this is Texas after all.

My dude, I assure you, I am not leftist or a faggot.

I am planning on bringing my white girlfriend and fucking her in the pussy and instructing her to vote red for the whole ticket.

Already have several. Thanks!

Where are you coming from, user?

Phoenix

i know someone who lives in New Braunfels. she's a 5'10, fat, mentally deranged, violent meth head with a part-mexican baby.

oh, forgot to add she's a part-time prostitute.

How do the small town Texas cops react when you report (suspicious behavior)?

They go after it like a jew seeing shekels fall into a fountain. It's all about the shekels they can bring into a town and just because you're white you are not immune to their ways. Small towns in Texas are worse than the big cities when it comes to misdemeanors.

I just had the unfortunate experience of picking my son up this morning from county jail for possession of marijuana. If he were caught in Harris county next door they would have let him go without an arrest or citation, but we're fucked now. Dumbass is a straight A student with a 4.5 GPA and is still stupid.

You will have a great time in San Antonio
Home of the Alamo which was where Mexico kicked our asses

Si Habla Espanol?.......well, you'd better, mother fucker

Because of my line of work, I am scrupulous when it comes to following the law. I get along pretty well with cops and know when to stfu and back off.

KYS KYS KYS