Why are normalfags watching anime? I can not understand

Why are normalfags watching anime? I can not understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The truth of things comes out eventually.

Yozora best girl and anyone who disagrees is a disgusting pigshit.

Why do ESLs visit Sup Forums? I don't understand that either

She looks like an enkou whore though.

What is are ESLs you mean?

Same reason they turned video games into a "culture."

Its something simple they can do that generates cred with a group of people. They watch FMA or download a few episodes of Kill la Kill so they can tell other people that they did. Some of the more dedicated ones will actually fast forward through an episode to get through it asap.

Remember normals rarely do anything because they enjoy it, they do it so other people know they did. Lots of norms on Sup Forums too, its disgusting.

>What is are ESLs you mean?
Get the fuck out you SEA/HUEmonkey.

Because they like it.

I started Haganai back in the days and fell for her

God damn I want to fuck her so bad.

Why shouldn't they?

Makes me sick knowing that this is true.

Because they can find something worth doing at the outside world, unlike us.

Because they fuck everything up with their normalfag nonsense. All norms should be banned from Sup Forums in celebration of Saint Elliot's Day today.

Anime is fun, why shouldn't they watch anime?

Because they treat SAO and SnK like holy water and Japan thinks its okay to keep making these type of shows.

>West having any impact on anime right now
Lelouch further boasting his ignorance about everything anime related.

Anime is a business you stupid faggot, why you think moeshit is still most anime nowadays?

>pic

Absolutely disgusting.

>moe
>shit

Pick one.

Only spics are not allowed.

>allowing other than white peole

Because they don't enjoy it, they just piss and moan thinking Japan will suddenly care.

They only watch the hyped up garbage, like kisama of the Iron fortress.

I wouldn't say a major impact but it'd be silly to think that studios just ignore what the westeners are into.

It got FLCL another season for some reason.

That and Terraformars when it should've quietly vanished into the aether (Crunchyroll in those credits).

Tomoko love me.

Look up cool Japan.
It was attempted and resulted in failure. Japanese otaku pump hundreds of times the money into the anime industry in comparison to a western pleb buying funimation dubs and subscribing to CR. The most profitable western fans are buyfags with similar tastes to the nips.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

my 12 year old nephew came over and i saw SAO in his browser and had to laugh, then I suggested end of evangelion then made him watch me play DMC

also I blame memes, no anime is safe.

I was at school and in one way or another it came to other peoples ear I am into anime and this guy comes up to me: hey you should dress up as One Punch Man for the carnival festival. I ask him; "Did you watch OPM?" He says; "No I don't watch anime." and then he starts asking me what other shows I watch. And I'm like what the fuckin f man. Felt like punchin him in the throat.

I guess I fall into the normal category, but I only do stuff because I like it or think I'll like it

I see nothing wrong with those types of show.

Those shows are popular in Japan, do you realise that?

Both are a huge success in Japan too. Normalfags also don't like SAO.

first normalfags fuck up comic.

next normalfags fuck up video game.

now normalfags trying to fuck up anime. Thank god I'm not a normalfags

Nice memes.

If see why this allows thread that a normalfags ban they.

What the fuck is this dumb new boogeyman? Kill yourself dumb Amerifat

t. Russian

I don;t know if you guys are trolling or just being edgy but it's thanks to those normalfags that new anime keep getting produced every day. All of you who got butthurt from normal people for liking SAO or Kill la Kill because it's not up to your "standard" are just pathetic. Why don't you try actually buying and supporting the anime industries before you start talking shit?

>inb4 get out/newbie/le normalfag/etc etc

It Not a meme I seen this shit gonna on for the pass 10 years how normalfags fuck up everything.

Why not fuck up normalfags?

It's SJWs not normalfags

>Remember normals rarely do anything because they enjoy it, they do it so other people know they did.

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Normalfag is a meaningless word here, not that the concept of normalness isn't retarded in itself 9 times out of 10, whenever it's brought up.

If it wasn't for these "normalfags" we wouldn't have gotten FLCL season 2. So shut the fuck up you autismos.

Anime has always been a thing for normal fags since DragonBall Z and Sailor Moon was airing in the states.
They just didn't come to Sup Forums and learn about torrenting. And nobody is going to pay to import merchandise from Japan when they don't understand what any of it means.
But now that subs are easy to find and 4kids is basically dead, anime is getting a resurgence. Deal with it, faggot.

FLCL 2 is a bad thing though.

right behind normalfags are sjw people possessed by demon.

What makes a normalfag anyway? Were you a normalfag before discovering Sup Forums?

I've been watching anime throughout all the stages of my life ever since I was like 7 so I'm not sure what category I'd fall into.

>hating on Kill la Kill
Did Sup Forums become a hipster normie?

I'm not jokeing about this.

watch a video about someone possessed by demon and watch a video about sjw it the same thing.

>what makes a normalfag anyway?
You ask ten people, you get ten different answers.
Don't bother with it.

What is the opposite of normalfag?

But because at a point normalfags liked SAO it shall get all the hatred in the universe. It also made money and inspired too many variations of itself even if they are all better written.

SAO is to blame for things like re:zero or overrated mediocrity like Konosuba

Normalfag = an user who adopts the attitudes, behaviour, dress,..., of the group to which he wants to belong - mostly mainstream society.

>SAO is to blame for things like re:zero or overrated mediocrity like Konosuba
See, it's things like this that makes me sick. Who are you to judge someone's taste? People like stuff, deal with it. Normal people watch mainstream anime because that's the point of mainstream anime: For general consumption. Just because it's not a 20 year old anime recorded on a VHS tape with yellow subtitles doesn't mean it's not good. And so what if people watch it so that they can discuss it with their friends? It still boost the sales. The author and studios are happy their works is appreciated and the normalfags are happy to have something to talk about and enjoy with their friends. When Sup Forums complains for the sake of complaining it just sounds like a stuck up kid who thinks they're better than everyone else.

>moeshit is still most anime

You must have some super inclusive definition of moe anime if you think most fit under it. Last season there was only one show that could be loosely called moe. Even this season there are several, but that's out of what, 50+ shows?

Not really true.
There were always mainstream anime but than again there is mainstream everything.
Normies didn't watch sensional anime and meta anime and had in general.
But lately normie starting to do that. Watch SAO and Tokyo Ghoul and think it's the best shit ever.
Why do they do that? Because they want to be quirky. Because they want to be special snowflakes.
Just like nerd meant once something negative it's cool to be a nerd nowdays.
The same will happen with anime. It will be cool and trendy to watch anime. They will call themselves "proud Otaku" and all that shit.
They don't watch anime because they love anime, they watch anime so they can talk about it with others and be "diffrent".

I meat once one of those fags he even told me he doesn't really want to watch anime, he only wants to be an otaku.
Fucking normies.

Calm down user, the normies aren't out there to steal your waifus, they just want to make friends that will watch anime with them.

There is no meaning for the word officially. It's a buzzword which got widespread use over at /r9k/ to reference people who have social lives.
The funny thing is, everyone has at least had a social life at some point. Nobody is born locked in a basement with only Sup Forums, anime figures, and piss bottles.

Sup Forums has awalys used it extensively because there is a huge cross board population with /r9k/, so there are a lot of people here who hate discussion about where people compare an event in anime to real life experience. You know, kind of like how a real life discussion goes. They just want to jack it to pictures of anime girls, have waifu circlejerks/claim threads, etc.

normies hate Tomoko and Tomoko hate normies.

because it makes them feel unique

Normies had loved Tomoko before she got popular.

Don't worry it's a passing fad

When will your kind extinct?

>SAO
>Tokyo Ghoul
>not mainstream or close enough to it
I threw out DBZ and Sailor moon but rest assured, plenty of norm is were watching things like Hamtaro, Flint the Time Detective, Full Metal Alchemist, etc. All of which were relatively obscure at the time compared to the original two mentioned.

Seriously, normies have always been into this stuff. It's about the availability now, and the Internet is easier than ever to use. Plus there's shit like the crunchyroll app, hosting websites that are frequently updated, people putting full episodes on youtube, etc.

Things are way different from 10 years ago. The barrier to entry isn't as difficult. So the "obscure" shit is basically mainstream now.

Person that has a social life and has had sex.

Yozora a shit.

do you like nurutu?

Fuck those normalshits.

Also
>normies
get the fuck out normalshit

Sup Forums has always been full of hipsters. We went full circle when hipsters became a thing socially, so now we are hipster's hipsters

No, i doubt they watch seasonal shows that arent blown out of proportion like one joke man was.

>frog spouting
Fuck off out of here degenerate memespouter.

Nice meta thread.

>school
I honestly hope you mean uni, if not fuck off.

>people know you like anime
Disgusting.

Butthurt Sup Forumsutist spotted

>And so what if people watch it so that they can discuss it with their friends? It still boost the sales
Not really though. Most people I know watch them using Kissanime or other streaming sites. So it really didn't help either.

>he actually thinks this is a good thing
I bet you also like dragon ball super, the nostalgia normalfags brought that shit back aswell.

You know smart people then. Most normies are paying for crunchy roll subscriptions.

You clearly don't know what normalfag is. It's been used on Sup Forums before /r9k/ even existed, stop spouting bullshit out of your ass.

god hate normalfags and sjw

>god

>normie
>not normalfag
normalfag

>normalfag being used as a widespread word
>before /r9k/
Maybe for a few months when the ronery threads were getting out of hand, but the timetable is still about right.

>tips fedora

>Sino-Japanese War
>St. John's Wort
>South Jersey Wheelmen Cycling Club
Free dictionary has failed me, care to explain your meme?

Kill yourself for posting this.

If a benevolent and almighty god exists then why is your life so shit?

>thanks to those normalfags

Nips are not normalfags.

But he's right. Don't be a dumbass.

because he hates us all

Otaku.

>normie =/= normalfag
epic meme

No the cross boarders stop coming after it finished airing.

I'm agnostic so I agree that it might be true. If there's a god then he definitely hates us.

An interesting person.