How can jews be the chosen people of a god they dont even believe in?

how long until the world wakes up to the threat posed by this satanic death cult?

god said judah was an abomination, and it is actually the only jewish tribe left today. makes you think

Niggers are the chosen ppl

Secular Jews are Globalist scum

fuck off jap! AVENGE PEARL HARBOR!!!

CHOSEN PEOPLE

chosen to KILL JESUS

and BIRTH THE ANTICHRIST

>unity
>not using ubuntu-mate

>1024x768
>Unity

640 x 480 16 bit color is a covenant just like circumcision.

>Using Unity
>Using the Midori browser
wtf is wrong with you.

God isn't real for jews, the book is just stories about how to not be a nigger. Unless its to non jews, then you can be rife with niggerdom. You dont need to believe in god to think you are better than everyone else.

Duh, learn about the kol nidre prayer. Jews are master con artists on the level of Bernie Madoff.

Till morons inside Christianity keep believing satanists and the anti-Christ itself are God's chosen people and stop supporting these leeches

They're Luciferian, not Secular

having no network stack makes Temple pointless as an OS as well as no USB or even printer connections. Apparently it keeps it pure

Jews didn't actually exist until after Christ. You see, those Hebrews who were worthy and accepted Christ became part of the new chosen people, which includes all those who accept Christ. However those stubborn heretics who refused to acknowledge their Lord and saviour, became the Jews as we know them today, their dormant archon spore activating their reptilian physiology.

Most of us non-religious Jews don't believe we're the chosen people.

Sure, we're smarter, richer, less criminal, and we have hotter wives, nicer cars and houses, and we take better care of our children. But really, deep down, we're just like everybody else.

they believe in communism

Someone made a network fork

>Sure, we're smarter
ha

>less criminal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>hotter wives
Even you can't possibly believe this.

anime isn't real user.

The Jewish God is the Jewish race

they hate god. they hate christians above all and thus whites by extension since christianity has been almost exclusively a white religion since the original hebrew christians and 11 of the 12 tribes of jews were decimated when islam conquered the region.

>Reply to Thread No.141891892
fun fact, fuckerberg STOLE the idea of facebook and faced a lawsuit over it. that is how parasitic they are. they hate creating and working so much they steal our ideas and pervert them to suit our needs. if i saw him id put a bullet in his kike face.

>All Jews are genetically scheming, lying, manipulative lizards
>By the way, fuck Jews for saying that all white people are genetically racist

Jews don't say this, they just bitch at the goyim stating the obvious while being the most corrupt nepotist vermin.

Why would we "hate" the god that has been activily helping our schemes win?

I really don't understand you dumb Christians. You march around with a poorly formed piece of propaganda in the form of your New Testament and than claim this imaginery god is on your side despite never getting the divine intervention you want. Meanwhile our divine intervention happens every day. It's the reason you Goys will never 'wake up' or that when you do you will never truely kill us.

If any other race tried the stuff we did it would fail because they don't have a deity on their team.

>Look at me I just found out what linux was recently and now think I'm hot shit so I had to capture my entire desktop environment for no reason

>entire desktop is 1024x768

More likely explanation is that he's a 3rd world poorfag (possibly internet cafe-tier) and he doesn't know how to take a screenshot of just a window in Unity