>whites are superior genetically

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3681365/welsh-man-worst-sunburn-hottest-day-of-the-year/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4450153/
fitnessgenes.com/blog/natural-athletic-ability-of-african-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA
youtube.com/watch?v=z3I0Bdi1weA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thesun.co.uk/news/3681365/welsh-man-worst-sunburn-hottest-day-of-the-year/

>fox news
>independent
into the trash

the sun dont want yall to exist

>This level of denial and butthurt
KEK

Pretty smol dick, sad.

And water doesn't want you to exist.

>denial and butthurt

You post some of the most unreliable sources with ridiculous claims without peer reviewed data. And somehow you get surprised when people out right laugh at you.

Be a nigger somewhere else.

At least I ain't a nigger.

>Shitskin acting racst
>Believes dick size is the most important thing in the world
>Forgets intellectually superior whites enslaved, colonized and raped his homelands for centuries
>Forgets that cumskins like me invented basically everything and if it weren't for the jackoffs dividing the people, we'd be more than capable of beating their asses back into africa.

Stupid shitskin.

white people invented farm equipment to replace niggers.

Seriously though from top to bottom:
>people see blacks as more threatening because they're irrationally violent, obviously
>some meme article about sports, completely baseless
>genetically weaker refers to genetic diversity
>a contributor to this is obesity, and blacks are more obese than whites on average, their sperms counts are probably lower

iq is more important in the modern society.

>What i dont like is fake
Laughing at you my white nigga

Nonsense. All sports they are good or better at are sports with intervals or breaks. At least West Africans.

take boxing, for example.

Boxing is well-engineered white demoralization propaganda.

Africans, specifically West Africans, have the smallest lung capacity of all ethnicities in this world, which is great for anaerobic sports and whenever intervals are present. East Africans are, so to speak, the opposite of that. Great at long-distance running. Essentially, what this means for West Africans (almost 90% of all African Americans) is that they get out of breath sooner but need shorter breaks than East Africans or Europeans to literally fill their lungs and get up again.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4450153/

African Americans usually have fast-twitch muscle fibers of type llb (8% less slow-twitch and 7% more fast-twitch muscle fibers). They produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate, look it up) at a slow rate by anaerobic metabolism and break it down very quicky. This results in short, fast bursts of power and rapid fatigue.

fitnessgenes.com/blog/natural-athletic-ability-of-african-americans/

African Americans also have denser skeletons, a different skin barrier, longer limbs and less body fat on average. They are also more aggressive due to higher blood pressure, testosterone levels (which directly suppresses oxytocin in mice) and being more salt sensitive (of course could be linked to susceptibility to crime but never is). These are reasons they don't compete as well at "Strongman", swimming or also MMA.

Another contributing factor is that gyms are always located near either black or Hispanic neighborhoods.

You can see what this means. Every boxing match between a white man and a black man is fundamentally a David versus Goliath fight, but the media never promotes it this way.

Wanna show me what it looks like per capita?

> I can't refute your point, so instead i will attribute it to denial.

My sides.

Quite a few other mammals are physically superior to whites, too.

>whites see
>genetically weaker, meaning more recessive genes, because that is true
>modern degeneracy damages health

Propaganda makes stupid people believe a lot of stuff.
All of these points are retarded and I'm not even going to open those unarchived links, shill.

Whites are physically superior to niggers. Niggers cannot compete in strength sports; wrestling being amongst one of them. I don't even have to get into weight lifting.
Niggers look tough in the boxing ring, but when they go into the cage they get tossed around. They can't grapple and use their muscles properly, because they're built like apes. Elongated limbs make for a poor grappler. Niggers are fast, but that's about it. Now, Russians are dominating boxing.

Not only that, but niggers have the lowest IQ average in the world. Natural selection would've killed them off, but because of so much foreign aid, niggers are kept alive, like a braindead human on machines.

Niggers BTFO

>whites are superior genetically
That's right. If you were going to argue against that, you'd have to compare a group other than the lowly sub-Saharans, which are superior only to the Australian Aboriginals.

jej

youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA
Some more turds getting flushed!

youtube.com/watch?v=z3I0Bdi1weA
Unfortuately you get the ocassional floater.

Most black African Americans who were brought over through slavery were selectively bread to be bigger, stronger and dumber slaves by (((slave owners))) in America. This is the reason why Black American's dominate in sports.

A lot of the Americans there are Black.

link the iq and gdp graph