Defend this woman

Defend this woman.

What did she do wrong?

who wouldn't want to fuck shinji

sickos

I don't see an accusation.
What was her crime?

Fuck you Misato is best girl. Fucking pervs looking at all those 14 year old girls and then you got Misato whose a super hot teacher and shit wtf Misato is awesome

Shinji is a literial fag, I would have fucked anything at his age.

I pity her.
Kaworu was able to seduce Shinji in 5 seconds and she couldn't even get him to hold her hand.

They were there for each other at a time when their need was great. This thread should be defend Shinji turning her down.

There's nothing wrong with offering sex if you can't comfort someone otherwise, it's not up to someone else to comfort you at all. Sure he wasn't exactly in the mood but it would have helped me in his position.

I don't agree with her shit diet and drinking habit but she's good at her job anyway so whatever.

We should be commending the kid, it would have been wrong on so many levels for him to do that

She's a pretty horrible person. I guess she finds comfort in sex but that's pretty bad when taking care of a 14 year old who already has enough problems without having to deal with her stupid problems of not having enough cock.

She died protecting him.

She knew that they would both be dead within 24 hours.

She also erotically kissed a minor to get her one last fix of sexual fulfillment in the same scene.

How so? She was going to die either way. Yeah she risked a lot but it's not like she dived in front of a bullet meant for him.

She offered Shinji sex.

That actually brings up a good point. Why didn't Shinji accept? Isn't this sort of intimacy exactly what he wanted?

>Defend this woman.

30 year old cake being 30 year old cake.
You can also defend birds because they fly, or fish because they swim. It's natural for them to be fucked, this is why they are 30 year old cakes.

Lucky little shit.

I don't think so. I mean he could've fucked most of the main girls at one point or another.

she did that? what the fuck it must be way too long since i've last seen this show

>Why didn't Shinji accept?
He has no male role model and no idea what is normal for him to do, and he's paranoid that acting out on his sexual desires is going to lead to rejection and abandonment. That's one of the core themes of NGE.

Because he thinks vagina is scary.

>I mean he could've fucked most of the main girls at one point or another.
No he couldn't. How the hell could he have fucked anyone but Misato?

>How so?

Killing the two soldiers who had him at gunpoint maybe? Dragging his ass to the elevator while fending the kill squad off? Yeah, she didn't intend to take a bullet during all that bullshit, but how can you not see how she died protecting him?

>wanting a pity fuck
>wanting to fuck a used up slut

shinji did the right thing here

Intimacy isn't what Shinji sought at all. Shinji's desire of love stems from the absence of his parents. Additionally, the love needed to be unconditional as a parent's love for their child. Shinji found love from his classmates and Kaworu.
Shinji never really seemed interested in the opposite sex. You could make a case for him being homosexual with the Kaworu thing, but I have a feeling he was a late bloomer in puberty.

i guess he didnt want pity sex

>She offered Shinji sex.
>That actually brings up a good point. Why didn't Shinji accept?
Don't get me wrong, I would have accepted it, but I can totally see why someone wouldn't.

There is a point where he could definitely do whatever he wanted with Rei.

There are several points where Asuka comes on strongly and would probably do it.

That said, he does jack off on her, if I remember correctly.

>There are several points where Asuka comes on strongly and would probably do it.
I wonder about that. Would kissing Shinji have ever satisfied her, or was he actually so stiff and awkward about it that it made her mad?

He just wanted someone to accept him for who he was.
The only people in the show who did that were Kensuke, Touji, and Kaworu. Which is why he felt the most comfortable around them.

I see it as she died helping him. She had no intention to die. I said she took a big risk and it was pretty heroic but I wouldn't say she was a martyr.

>There is a point where he could definitely do whatever he wanted with Rei.
Are you saying Shinji could have just raped her? Seriously?
>There are several points where Asuka comes on strongly and would probably do it.
I don't think so. Even the kiss scene had was forced and turned her off. The only way Shinji could have gotten laid with her is if he acted like a completely different person (which would make him not-Shinji).

I highly doubt she was truly mad at all. She deeply kissed him for 32 seconds (yes, I counted it). The only reason she stopped is because Shinji pulled away for air.

Shinji had so many opportunities to sleep with Asuka, but he wasn't ready.

>The only reason she stopped is because Shinji pulled away for air.
Would have been funny if he just breathed in through her mouth.

So she wanted one last dicking before she died and turned to the nearest male she could find.
What a splendid woman.

>Shinji could have just raped her?
No, granted she wouldn't pursue the idea or even bring it up but she definitely wouldn't be opposed.
>I don't think so
I think you missed a core part of Asuka's character.

Me and a friend watched the show in the 90s when we were in elementary school. We vehemently disagreed about whether she was actually going to jump his bone, and we argued about it for years (I for bone jumping, him against).
We didn't get our hands on EoE until we were in high school when the dvds became a thing. The sheer magnificence of my "I told you so" dance after she shoved her tongue down his throat made the angels weep Sup Forums, I tell you what. He had to rewind like 15 minutes.

sex with a little gay boy is wrong!

The guys if forced to get in the fucking robot all the time. Least she could do is give him some fun.

>No, granted she wouldn't pursue the idea or even bring it up but she definitely wouldn't be opposed.
That's rape in post-Tumblr world

Silence still gives consent in a court of law, but even Rei would have told him no. That dude is weird af t.b.h familia.

I wonder what would happen if nge was realeased now? Ir god forbid EoE tumblr would lose their minds with the jerking off and choking.

Why do nge threads that aren't waifu shit die so quickly?

Nothing left to say about a 20 year old show that has been discussed by Sup Forums for 11 years, honestly.

That's fair I suppose.

Eva is really popular on tumblr though.

(OP)

Holy shit. I've seen this show a million times and I never once considered she was actually offering herself to him. I swear, I just thought she was just offering her hand to hold. Is this really what's going on anons? Or is OP leading me astray?

The most I remember about this scene is how good the voice actress for Misato was as she says "I'm sorry" in a trembling voice when Shinji refuses her.

>Saigado will never draw Misato again until 4.0 which is never ever

This scene is one of the few that surprised me in this show. Believe it or not I wasn't really thinking about Shinji as all my sympathy was geared towards Misato. I've probably not felt as bad for any anime character since this. Truly one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed in anime. I wish I could have protected her smile.

Asukas depression was really bad as well, especially the episode where she was playing games down Hikaries house. I think it was episode twenty three.

He does exactly what she tells him to and she's hurt he doesn't push it. Same girl was upset he didn't attack her in the middle of the night after she used Bible trivia and doubletalk to invite him.

Shinji, you dumb motherfucker. He would have been the most based MC of all time had he released all his pent up emotion and fucked Misato silly right then and there.

She literally blew herself up so the commandos couldn't follow Shinji to unit 1's hangar. That's way more than taking a bullet for someone.

Defend this woman.

Because she pulled him in front of herself instead. Misato abandoned her post during a military invasion to get him to a weapon that couldn't fight infantry without collapsing headquarters, was shot shielding him with her body, and told him there's still life after seeing the apocalypse at 14 years old while her lungs are filling with blood.

Honestly

Are we sure she just didn't do everything she did out of pity/duty she felt towards him as a human being in order to improve his quality of life or something like that?

Yes. Since the fourth episode.

At first it was like that, then Misato gradually got stressed and unable to contain her needs, then Kaji dying brought her way past the edge. She even gives up beer to drink coffee like Kaji does.

>She offered Shinji sex.
There's nothing like that in the show.

>Defend this woman.
She's hot and I'd fuck her.

You clearly didn't pay enough attention. Her mom being a slut and her not knowing any way to communicate affection other than physically as a result is a defining piece of her character.

Cool, got any more fanwank and conjecture?

Basically, you're pathetic. Get a grip on reality please.

She was like his only figure similar to a mother, and that would ruin it.

Nope, that's fake intimacy and a shortcut to avoid solving problems and creating a real relationship immature people use.

That's why Shinji didn't accept and felt depressed.

Shinji is the only sane person in NGE:

>Shinji is the only sane person in NGE.
Kaji? The only insane thing I remember him doing is asking Shinji if Misato is still a minx in bed.
Shinji could have known, too.

>Shinji
>not an immature child

Except he literally is a child.

Exactly. The only reason why he "runs away" is because others have always rejected him. Most of the time in the series he does the first step and takes responsibilities..
Nah.

>Nah.
Such a convincing argument.

Not him but in his defense Kaji's a huge cunt.

She wasn't protecting him she was dragging him to his eva. On top of that I always figured she wanted to get him to his eva so he could save nerv (including herself).

In what way? Because he's a double agent?

OK
Where are my weapons?

And she thought kaji would have wanted this
What a fucking whore
Worse than german man and toilet

No, just his core personality is that of a cunt.

Misato was dead as fuck, that's why she kissed him. If she thought she had the slightest chance of survival she would have never done that.

Because he fucked your waifu and Ritsuko? That's lame as fuck for an excuse.

He's a fucking spy. Spies are well known to have mental issues.

I'm not doubting she fuckin died. I'm just saying she didn't die protecting shinji. Also
>she would never have done that
That's purely an assumption on your part.

How fucking smart is Shinji to not make a move on Asuka in this scene?
A vulnerable teenage girl lays down in his bed and tells him to say her name.
Kid knows not to stick his dick in crazy, though

>she didn't die protecting shinji
And how would you be so positive about this. The fact is, she did have some sort of pity/connection with Shinji and the Eva plug is the safest place for anyone to be during invasion and the possibl 3rd impact.

That was in the manga, though. In EoE Misato just bled out alone after Shinji's elevator left, and subsequently the elevator platform she was on was blown up externally by bombs.

Better yet you stick it in and then act first.

>sane
>in NGE
No such thing.

Is this the rebuilds?

Yes.

Best girl.

No.

There's something rather unnerving about that picture...

It just doesn't look right, you dig?

Yes.

>awful diet
>alcoholic
>sex fiend
You know what? Now I know why Sup Forums likes Misato so much, they have a lot in common.

Misato's pussy is looser than my asshole after 10 years in prison.

I have no sex drive anymore and I am straight edge, couldn't be more different.

That's a myth. The ass one is true though.

>I would have fucked anything at his age.
You still would user

With assertions that wrapping herself around him and pushing him out of gunfire isn't protection. She's not hit incidentally, she was dragging him before then.