Paedophiles are pretending to be chicken nuggets on social media to lure school kids

Paedophiles are pretending to be chicken nuggets on social media to lure school kids

>They’re also pretending to be ice creams and actual roads in order to attract school kids, according to social media safety expert Dr Maureen Griffin.

>‘At primary school level, I have dealt with accounts set up pretending to be chicken nuggets and ice-cream in order to friend children,’ she said.

>Dr Griffin added a convicted sex offender who pretended to be a street had managed to get 400 students from a girl’s only secondary school in Ireland to add him on Facebook.

>He did not meet up with the girls but still managed to collect their photos, including some that were taken at sleepovers.

>Dr Griffin said children were not even safe on sites like Musical.ly, which was specifically made for younger people, because paedophiles targeted these platforms.

>She talked about an incident where an unsuspecting primary school pupil was tricked into dancing along to a song in her underwear while a paedophile was watching.

>Dr Griffiin, who is also a forensic psychologist, added: ‘She was at primary school. She saw nothing wrong with dancing around her bedroom singing her favourite song but broadcasting that to people you do not know is where the difficulty lies.’

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX56xKAwM88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the internet nobody know I'm a chicken nugget.

DUDE WHAT.

>let's not talk about Islamic rapists

>tricked into dancing in her underwear on webcam
What's the problem Here? Girl has fun dancing to music and pedos get off. No harm done.

You guys need tendies?

Even the tendies we cannot trust... Is nothing sacred?

t. a pedophile.
It feeds their degenerate fucked up desires making them want more.
kys

How does one befriend children by pretending to be chicken nuggets? Text "Come and stick me in your mouth, I am so delicious!" before proceeding to teabag their mouths?

>‘At primary school level, I have dealt with accounts set up pretending to be chicken nuggets and ice-cream in order to friend children,’ she said.

What? This article means they simply have photos of chicken nuggets as their icons/avatars, right? Surely elementary school-aged children know McNuggets are not sentient.

>Pedos coopting tendies
Delete

trans objects floodgate is open

THOSE FUCKS ARE USING NUGGIES TO ATTACK CHILDREN?

WHAT NEXT? TENDIES? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is literally nothing wrong with girls dancing in front of people. You can't criminalize thoughts. As long as nobody is encouraging them to engage in sexual activity there's nothing wrong with the situation

>an unsuspecting primary school pupil was tricked into dancing along to a song in her underwear while a paedophile was watching
>tricked

THEYRE USING CHICKEN TENDIES?

HOW DARE THEY.

I find this amusing.

NO ONE KNOWS I'M SECRETLY A CHICKEN NUGGET

For me, it's the McChicken

youtube.com/watch?v=iX56xKAwM88

>you can't criminalize thoughts
That's where you're wrong friendo it's the current year

WE MUST SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET!

A PEDOPHILE SAVED IMAGES PEOPLE PUT ON THEIR PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOCIAL MEDIA!

Shut down the internet to protect our children, if a pedophile sees a child then their lives are ruined.

I want off this ride

If you fall for a talking chicken nugget, you deserve to be raped

This. We must make pic related mandatory for young girls or the terrorist win.

>Jimmy Nsubuga
>Nigger
I have my doubts about the validity of this story.

>all this retardation caused by letting children have unsupervised access to the internet
They refuse to just say keep your kids off the internet unless you're watching because they're beholden to advertisers who want access to unsupervised children. It's pretty fucking disgusting. And I'm sure baby boomers and single mothers are to blame but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

What in the ever loving fuck? Don't worry about the paki rape gangs it's the chicken nuggets we should be targeting!

we need to ban anyone under 18 from using the internet it seems, pedophiles are too dangerous to risk them seeing even one child.

Maybe retard parents should teach there retard kids that all their uploaded photos dont just go away. They should also not even give kids access to dumbphones and social media. Why does a 5 year old need a facebook account? Fuck I hate this shit

pedophiles like you should be shot and or hanged

And there goes half the Sup Forums user base

Kek was thinking of that episode.

Are we not gonna mention that some of these people were pretending to be literal roads? Like the fucking street you drive on????

Chicken Nuggets are not Chicken Tenders you retards stop calling them tendies ive had it up to here with you faggots, you cant see my hand but i moved that fucker above my head
now you liten here chicken nuggests are garbage compared to chicken tendies, chicken tendies are one piece of succulent meat, nuggests are ground up chicken and skin from 100 different chickens pressed into disgusting shapes, the suace given with them is literal corn syrup to cover up their god awful flavor

We need to ban children from going online.

What if they saw a sight like Sup Forums and it broke their holohoax conditioning. We mus make every parent fear the internet for their children and stop them from using it so the Jews can maintain their control over the populations.

hey boys

actual chicken nugget here
I would just like to say that normal chicken nuggets are perfectly well adjusted members of their communities and are not pedophiles
pic related. it's me

Bet the niggers are up in arms over this cultural appropriation.
In all seriousness, keep your stupid kids off the internet, fucking retards.

First they attacked Pepe
Now they're attacking tendies

Don't you see it's just one huge massive flag to set up anyone with a sense of humor as a pedo

>we will one day live in a world where people can't post RRREEEEEEEE or talk about chik'n tendies without being labeled a pedo
YOU ASKED FOR THIS
YOU'LL ALL SEE
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

>implying they aren't one and the same
Posing as chicken nuggets is so retarded only a paki could have thought it up.

Trisha paytas is the OG chicken nugget

>mfw I just got done having a thought provoking discussion with a 5 PC mcnugget meal on the social pressures of age in everyday life.

>Chicken nuggets, ice cream, and a road
wait what

>Jimmy Nsubuga
>Daily mail
Possibly fake, but considering it is the UK, land of pedophiles, I'm not doubting it completely.

Any nugget references in the podesta emails?

That kind of fear mongering is more harmful than guys tapping.

We live in a society where adult males are afraid to talk to female children for fear of being labeled a monster. That's not healthy for society. Kids can be entertaining and it shouldn't be taboo to appreciate their joyful innocence.

>pretending to be chicken nuggets

WHOMP comics just got a whole lot darker.

this is blatant nugphobia

>kids too dumb to not send their nudies to chicken nuggets and ice cream on social media
>intelligent enough to decide they are the opposite sex and start hormone replacement treatment

Can't make this shit up!

Nice digits fellow nugget.

What if they saw a sight like ?

Kids should just be banned from the internet until they're 18, problem solved.

kek

It really is like an episode of Brasseye.

>be me primary school
>post a sweaty pic after a football practice shirtless
>blowin up cause I'm a sexy ass kid with a skinny pack
>get a dm
>profile pic is just a tray of McDonalds nuggets
>fuckin luv them shits
>"dam nice pic, u seem cool tryna come down to Mickey dees and put me in ur mouth"
>fuckin luv those tantalizing nugs in my mouth
>know I shouldn't
>go down the street to mcdonalds
>ohshit.jpg
>get 2 0.49$ packs
>gobble them shits up
>delicious
>guy behind the counter is sweating watching me eat
>fuck it, get one more
>guy is shaking as I order
>whatever
>get my nuggets and go
>look on dms
>"thanks for eating me"
>never hear from again
Value nugs, would never hurt us

Wrong. Adults 35+ should be banned from the internet.

Is anyone else old enough to remember when the internet was nearly all teenagers? Everything was going great until a bunch of boomers and kikes got involved and made it no fun allowed.

But I thought the left wanted it so you could identify as anything
>I identify as a chicken nugget, stop oppressing me

Ahahah

First they came for the Pepes,
and I did not speak out because I was not a Pepe.
Then they came for the Tendies,
and I did not speak out because I was not a Tendie.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak for me.

This lol.

>too young to remember when the internet was all 30+ engineers and postgrads shitposting from university
>post endless september kiddy doesn't know shit
not that I expected anything else

I thought of that scene too. That whole episode felt like pedo propaganda though.

I think it was just taking the piss out of paedo hysteria at the time

wow you are so fucking stupid. Are you 12? The internet was ALL 35+ pre windows 95, but since youre a stupid fucking child, you dont remember that. gas yourself you retarded nigger.

>Hey kid, I'm a chicken nugget. Wanna strip?

>"pretending" to be chicken nugget
Eh, excuse me shitlord? It's an identity, not a fucking pretense. If someone says they're a turkey twizzler or a chicken drumstick, that's their prerogative.

I would support a ban on Social Media for those under 18 and it would be easy to implement.
Yep, and that's why it will never be done. Several billion-dollar SM properties will instantly bankrupt.

Your government went on to cover up all kinds of pedo shit after that episode. It was meant to make you not take pedo shit seriously, so they could get away with it.

Where's that hysteria when you need it now?

Hello children!

It's me, an empty street (at night)

How about you do a little dance in your panties for this empty street? :-)

Not the Chicken McNuggets!

What will they use next to trap unsuspecting youth?

On a side note go on youtube and just look up webcam July (or any month) and any year. Not saying you will see things that are NSFW or things that may be illegal in UK

>
>Where's that hysteria when you need it now?

they already accepted that pedophilia is a gender..

>wahh people I don't like should die!
Nice nigger logic dumb slav

>vorefag pedos

I-I have no control but to groom young British girls. It is fate.

t.Mohammad

Why do they think this makes it excusable? All this means is that they need to be killed even harder.

>and actual roads
Ancaps confirmed for anti child molestation.

let me break it down for you retard
>step 1: pretend to be street, kids love magical shit
step 2: since the child is not creep'ed out, they befriend you
step 3: tell the child to come visit the street (you)
you can see how this ends, right? retard?

Yeah maybe black kids

>>Dr Griffin said children were not even safe on sites like Musical.ly, which was specifically made for younger people, because paedophiles targeted these platforms.

DURRRRRRRRRRR

From the annals of "you can't have a gun here, this is a gun free zone".

Remember when youtube had that feature where you could directly upload from a webcam, and search on the site for all webcam uploads? So fucking many little girls dancing.

Anyone know if theres a database of the vids? obviously there was no nudity and shit so it shouldn't be illegal or anything.

Chicken expert.

Should it be a requirement for sex offenders to have to put that on their social media accounts? Sort of like how they have to tell their neighbors that.

Chicken export.

kek

ru loli? show penis

Kek, first thing I thought of. Chris morris is a genius

>noncesense

LOL
pol is on fire tonight

What.

nsubooga

ooga booga

we're not talking about just girls, we are talking about LITTLE girls dancing infront of people. get that LITTLE thought through your thick loli loving simeon skull you fucking ayn rand reading child fucking chicken tendies eating pedophile

it's all true

WHAT. THE. FUCK.DID. I. JUST. READ.

I am disgusted at the idea of people looking at young nubile bodies dancing in their underwear on webcam. How utterly disgusting and vile that someone would want to view that. Just the thought of them prancing around and perhaps doing some cartwheels exposing their skin or underwear is just enough to make you sick to your stomach! I sure hope that parents make sure that they don't allow those kind of videos up there knowing that there are right now grown men wearing shirts with Japanese letters on them getting their cookies to their young baby darling girl dancing and showing people how to do backflips and handstands!

Oh I hope someone thinks of the children when they see these videos!

boneless wings are better anyways

a nigger article???

Finally a chance to post this