Magi

306 is finally up on Sense:
reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/306/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/144791236008/magi-307-spoilers
marumaru.in/b/mangaup/143274
yuncomics.com/archives/1687177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Arba is planning to get fucked to create multiple bodies for the future, doujin when?

Arba got
BTFO
T
F
O

>hurr Sinbad is good for the world guise just let him do what he wants
What do those retards have to say now?

>implying based Sinbad doesn't already know this shit and hasn't been planning this shit from the beginning

>Still deluding yourself
Kek

BTW sinbad ch came out the otherday. Royal girl wins , i guess this confirms that the third and brainwashed person was the djinn itself.

Arba enjoying some water park ride

>actually caused Sinbad to waver
She actually did it. The absolute madwoman. She told him everything he wanted to hear to win. Even told him he was allowed to continue womanizing even if they're married. Then next chapter she got closure with Drakon and became friends again. Ohtaka going all out on Serendine. I'll be sad when she dies.

>I'll use Hakuei's body to birth a child and raise it.
Who will the father be?

Who's the guy that she spends a lot of time with lately? I think that guy's a womanizer too.

>Is literally about to endanger the whole world because he let his arrogance get the better of him
>Based
Nah. He's a moron who just thinks he's hot shit.

Tumblr summary of the latest chapter:
eleore.tumblr.com/post/144791236008/magi-307-spoilers

>but Aladdin says it's ok - with their current strength, no one can defeat them
They're fucked aren't they.

I can't fucking wait until Sinbad's flawed ideals crumble before his very eyes.
The very thought of his magnificent downfall is giving me an erection.

>Takeruhiko interrupts, asking about Alibaba. What kind of guy is him? Isn’t he overestimating him? Aladdin: “Yes, Alibaba-kun is, well… uncool but cool!!”.
Lel'd.

Ohtaka seems to be writing Magi and SnB so that the events complement one another and I really like it since the spin-off actually helps the main story. His slavery in the past got brought up after it finished in SnB so the main story didn't even need to stop for a flashback. His talk with Alibaba about royal blood after Alibaba abandoned his royalty got discussed in SnB after. Him acting like an idiot in Magi who forgot the lessons he learned in the past happened at the same time he got BTFO by Serendine about his ideals. I'm betting when he finally goes dark lord on everyone in Magi, it'll happen around the same time his kingdom gets destroyed and he absorbs all the black rukh in SnB.

Truly the most honest, loving and best otp

How does one endeavour to be uncool and cool at the same time?

>Arba's mother instincts kicking in the last page
BEST GIRL

Arba kawai

Both of them are just vessels of Arba & David.

Arba's talk about needing to have a child on a 2 year flashback smells like a set-up for a twist reveal in the present time that she already has a child. If Sinbad's the dad, it's gonna be the next antichrist. Unless Aladdin raises it (after Sinbad and Arba dies) in which case, it'll be the next Jesus figure.

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

Kouen did the same thing to Alibaba to solve his problem too
>Marry Fish
>Can take concubine
>Help rule Balbadd in a proper way not as an outlaw prince
Ofcourse Kouen deal is harder to accept rather than in Sinbad case

>Zepar warns Sinbad about previous king being betrayed by his follower
>Aladdin warns Sinbad that even Solomon failed at ruling single-handedly
>Sinbad literally does the same thing and picks the traitor as his right hand
Why

Because Sinbad is retarded

>not giving Arba a chance
At the end of the day, the answer will be for everyone to talk and come up with a solution together like what Aladdin keeps spouting and I'm betting it includes Arba. It's why we got her involuntarily smiling at Hakuryuu's growth complete with "love and hate for the son" narration to show there's still some good in her. Solomon fucked up when he just went ahead with what he wanted even when Arba was begging him. I get that he didn't have enough time at that moment but he and Sheba handled Arba in the worst way they could.

Anybody got the RAWS for the next part. Spoilers already out

>yfw there are no more major battles left in the series and all conflict is resolved through dialogue

Can't wait to see this reunion. I guarantee there will be Alibaba bullying.

Baba suffering is the fuel this series runs on.

Just post the summary, you click-baiting bitch.

Please refrain from bullying the Baba.

Given how much Ohkata likes trolling him, I just want him to have a happy ending after all the shit he puts up with.

>happy ending
Sinbad should rewrite the rules of the ruhk so that only baba may suffa

>Too lazy to click on the link
Do it yourself, faggot.

I think he's suffered enough. By this point isn't he technically a 100 year old virgin? I'm surprised he hasn't gone insane.

I don't care who he ends up with, just give him a waifu already Ohkata.

>defending click-bait
Only Magi threads seems to accept this kind of faggotry.

Doesn't look like his suffering will end anytime soon.
MorgianaX Hakuryuu seems likely. But I've always shipped him with fish princess.

What is "it"?

I'm still mad at the 'joke' where he got cucked by that faggot kid and the gladiator who became part of his household

Still don't like either of those two to this day, never liked the kid because he was a fucking asshole in the arc he originally appeared

So Arba is literally his great etc Grandmother

ebin

>MorgianaX Hakuryuu seems likely

Please don't start this user.

If you want to argue your ship, then take it to tumblr or something. Every Magi thread turns into a shipping clusterfuck the second one ship is mentioned.

Is it too hard to ask for a Magi thread that doesn't turn into a shipping war? There's been no romantic interactions between any of these characters lately. When something does happen feel free to shit up these threads, but for now keep it to yourselves please.

Here's your (You).

But he never liked Toto in the first place.

>MorgianaX Hakuryuu seems likely

With pages like this, I doubt it. For all the trolling Ohtaka does to Alibaba, I think this page pretty much sealed the end game OTP for Baba.

Sorry Fishfags. I like Fish too, but there is nothing going on between them. Alibaba sees her as a dear friend. If it was something more we definitely would have seen it by now, given they just spent most of the Babanomics arc together.

She probably already gave birth to a daughter.

Or Ill Ilah.

Plus, she already cucked Hakuryuu at the end of the Kou arc.

Chapter when?

Looking at this page and past chapters in general, doesn't it feel like the art is getting a bit sloppier?

For someone that worships Ill Ilah, referring it to "it" doesn't fit.

Now I think about it, when Arba mentioned Sinbad will become a new being, maybe she plans on transferring Sinbad/David into her daughter after a decade or so - and since the child is from Sinbad's sperm - a very compatible vessel, then she plans on possessing the body once that is done.

Reminder that Judar has been captured and is being dommed by Arba right now.

I think it's her writing that's getting worse. Arba is suddenly a complete retard and Aladdin and co happen to know about Sinbad's connection to David just like that. I'm genuinely worried that she'll go the way of Kishimoto and keep neglecting previously established details in order to finish the story quicker.

You a'l fools Alibaba is going to become the final boss. Screw Sinbad. Screw David. Screw Il'Ila.

I agree with you.

I think she's trying to rush straight to the finish. I'm also kind of put off by all the futuristic stuff. It's enjoyable but I miss the Arabian Nights feel this series had about it.

It's more about finishing the arc quickly than the story itself.
It's been like that since the end of the Magnostatt war arc; a slow start and a incredibly fast pacing for the other 2/3 of the arc.

> Arba is suddenly a complete retard

Wait what? Arba has always been an overconfident arrogant bitch when it comes to dealing with her son. She treats him like a toy who could never do shit to her.

This chapter was perfectly in character. Why hold back information from a dead man?

I swear every time he shows up chapters are really good.

Don't think sinbad is gonna be this oblivious to what arba is trying to do but ehh we'll just have to see.

This manga is probably gonna end round September time i expect.

This is cute. CUTE. I could ship this.

Pregnancy best fetish.

And ss3 will come out at that time too r-right?

>Wait what? Arba has always been an overconfident arrogant bitch when it comes to dealing with her son. She treats him like a toy who could never do shit to her.
While that is true, it was never to the point where she would divulge extremely sensitive and important information about herself to her enemies that they could take advantage of. She was a cocky bitch to Hakuryuu during their fight in Rakushou. Even with Judar their, that didn't change. She could have told him this shit when she was wrecking him back then. This is just uncharacteristically stupid of her.

A1 don't even give 2 shits about magi now.

>click bait
>dumblr

You realize they don't need pageviews like that, there's no ad revenue and therefore it isn't a "clickbait" site for individual dumblr blogs? Dumblr runs on "likes" and follows, not pageviews, dumbass.

I doubt it will end this soon, though. I'll give it another ~2 years

But she literally did tell him that she was the one that killed his brothers back when he was a kid. Just like back then, he asked her and she confessed cause its Hakuryuu she is dealing with.

Here she had him by the throat and thought why not, he's a dead man anyways.

We are talking about Arba here dude. That bitch isn't exactly the most logical character in the manga. She is batshit crazy.

This final arc has barely started dude. We are quite a long way away from the end.

Chapter's out:
marumaru.in/b/mangaup/143274

how the fuck do i go to the next page. SOMEBODY DUMP

yuncomics.com/archives/1687177

Click that 307 under the image

>Please turn off add extensions
I need a better adblocker
Also what a waste of quads.

Is Morgiana not wearing any sort of underwear? Sure seems like it from that panel.

hakuryuu wants a quick insert

Didn't some old datebook confirm that she doesn't wear any?

I like their team a lot. Also Nanami a cute

So does this confirm that Arba is a serial rapist? as we saw with Hakurei the person exists as their own self before Arba takes over so that means Gyouken and her mother before her were actual people before Arba fucked them over.

didnt she use to have black teeth

>307

Mor's hair is retarded
Hakuryuu is a beast
Aladdin is jesus figure, god this level of moralfaggotry is repulsive
Aladdin knows baba is babanomics
Kina NIPPON STRONK

I like how this started in arabia and is now all about china and japan. Fucking hypernationalist nips have to self insert into everything.

>this level of spoonfeeding

Please go back to faggit or dumblr or wherever you came from, newfag.

The ride never ends

>implying americans aren't the heroes of their own media all the time.

nigga i cant read korean

Takeruhiko isn't even a main and got owned by Haku this chapter.

The magi version of japs are so cute. Sasuga Nippon. Sasuga Ohtaka.

I THINK ITS TIME

>Attention : Please, Turn off Ad extensions.
quints pls dump

>white teeth

???

>I like how this started in arabia and is now all about china and japan. Fucking hypernationalist nips have to self insert into everything.
I don't mind Kina, but I am sick and fucking tired of Kou. It got to the point where you might as well have forgotten about Arabia all together.

Judar appearing when? Wonder if he's gone bigger too or something.

After seeing her post timeskip look with a few more panels, I was right. Her hair looks awkward as fuck.

We all know she's only going to open those legs for Baba though, so Hakufags BTFO

Who are 3-8?

Manga will end before he comes back. I feel like Ohtaka doesn't give a shit about him anymore

8 titus

Don't know but Haku asked about him in this chapter.

gimme dat fish

3 is china trap and 8 is Sheherazade. I don't see who is 0 though.

Sinbads waifu her names serendine

>posting waifus for ants