Spent the day walking around London, seeing qts, chad and Stacey couples everywhere

>spent the day walking around London, seeing qts, chad and Stacey couples everywhere
>became demoralised as fuck
>had to buy picrelated when I came back home in the evening

There were enough qts on the underground train back to my flat to demoralise me in to bingeing. Now imagine 6 previous hours of being reminded of my subhumanity

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

go hit the gym pussy

yet look at your pathetic diet
you probably have acne
>moaning about how hard life is
>eating like shit
You have no excuse

What are you hoping to accomplish by posting this?

go post on /r9k/ you sperg.

It's the worst fucking advice for someone like this.
Gym is filled with what people like this despise.
Lifting weight to appear is shit.
I am chad as fuck and don't even care.
I lift to be more, I read to be more, I do martial arts to be more.
To be able to dominate more.
To not give a shit about the pleb and comfort myself with the idea that I can beat everyone with my head and my body.

You must be lost.

Sup Forums isn't your blog you pathetic cunt

that cadbury one looks delightful

>you're shit
>it makes you feel shit
Mate if you're fugly dedicate yourself to somthing. Honestly become a fucking champion spoon whittler. It's the only thing fuggers can do become amazing at something. Or settle for a fat lass and pop out loads of kids on the benefits.

Eugenics can be used to reduce the useless cruelty of nature.

This guy posts the exact same fucking thread every day

I remember your past threads. Always gets the schadenfreude going.

You must learn to become content on your own. If no one cares about you, there is no need to worry it. You are already free. Now use this liberty to become a man you can respect.

Also, move tf out of London, stop binging and get a dog.

Shut up unterchad.
You think ya hot shit dontcha?
My body and mind are a hundred fold beyond yours.
I drink my whiskey out of the skulls of unterchads like you.

I am the one true supreme Uberchad.

If there are that many qts why don't you make any effort to talk to any? You're always going to be a social retard if you don't get some experience and work on your confidence.

*worry about it. Cheers.

>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)

I swear I've seen this exact same text before. Have you posted this pasta before?

Decent bait, the picture is a nice touch. Might reach 100-125 replies before deletion. Of course if left unattended could surpass 300

Holy shit dude you're a whiney fat turd if this is real.

>chads and staceys everywhere
>in Londonstan

Nice try, Achmed.

I also eat to kill my depression, feels like shit man

yo nigga send me those crisps

Start lifting right now

Binge eating will only help you in the very short term, mate. Go to the gym and improve yourself, you will become more confident and actually start to enjoy life.

>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
hello me

>surround yourself with Lads who will take the piss
dude lifting lmao

I kno that feel, but in a differrent way. I just dropped out of high school and been NEET ever since becuase I already know how futile, or potentially even worse things could turn out.

I could have $50,000 worth of college debt and be unable to get a job with my degree, for example.

You didn't even read his post, he said lifting weights did nothing.