How to deal with your Powerlevel being exposed?

So I was just minding my own business, listening to Flying Witch OP on repeat on me headphone, and, all of a sudden, my laptop's audio jack got disconnected at the worst possible time

>SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAA

And spill 50 metric tons of spaghetti, unable to figure out what was habbeding, and all of a sudden, I get cold stares and disgusted faces...

How do you deal with it? Is it time to go to Gensokyo for me?

I mute my speakers specifically so that doesn't happen.

Why aren't you in the safety of your room, OP? Engaging in weeb activity outside of your safe space is asking for disaster.

How about just grow the fuck up and accept your hobbies and interests. As long as you're not blaring it on purpose who should even give a fuck what you listen to or watch when in your free time?

How do you mute your speakers but still hear shit on the headphone?

The most powerful combat manuever. [Do Nothing]. They were probably annoyed by the loud noises. Nobody cares anymore about the hobbies of others, because honestly to others you're just another face in the crowd. Not like they interacted with you before, why start now.

I was a fool...

But their smirks, their disgusted faces, I can still remember them no - judging me...

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond to such a stupid question.

Just proceed as if nothing happened. Haven't you stumbled while walking on the sidewalk before? The less obvious you make your embarrassment apparent, the more likely no one is going to bother you. People will usually forget shit like that in a couple hours as long as you keep the spaghetti minimal.

Also >stream pic OP

This is getting serious replies? Fuck, kill yourselves.

Here you go OP

>I was a fool...
You are a newfag and you need to lurk more.

>blog thread on Sup Forums
>streaming
>ellipses
>too stupid to know how to handle headphones
>habbeding

Fuck off and kill yourself, underage.

You're an immature shit, so listen when we tell you things. Nobody gives two flying fucks. You are just a obstacle on the sidewalk, or a face in the passing crowd. Quickly ignored and forgotten, just don't make a fuss about it, and nobody will care. Act as though nothing happened, because really? Nothing did.

>Flying Witch OP

Wait, the full version is out?

You like flying witch? Maybe jumping from a building will make you feel like a flying witch. But then you're just a flying bitch.

you got stared at because you were a fuckwit blasting music. It couldve been any music and you wouldve been stared at the same way. Get your head out of your ass and realize youre not a special snowflake because of "muh anime"

You have done nothing wrong OP.

Anime should be socially accepted, just like breathing air.

Stop giving a fuck.

they were smirking because you accidentally played music out of your speakers not because of what you were listening to.I doubt any of them even knew it was from an anime

>Flying Witch OP
>SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAA
That's it? That's your powerlevel? I bet you also quickly scroll over anime posts when browsing 9gag in public so nobody catches you looking at it. People are laughing at your insecurities, not your hobbies.

Don't listen to these bullies OP, I feel your pain
Understand that most people will forget all about this and most won't judge you, the select few who do will stand out in your mind but they won't matter. Also most people have had something like this happen to them, I'm sure the feeling of embarrassment will go away soon, when you look back on it remember you're not alone.

disable external speakers in your mixer settings

I bet you were also scared about talking hentai in public in highschool.
And no one cares

The truth is that most people really don't give a shit what you listen to or what you watch. Own up to your obsession with cartoons and I'm sure you'll be happier in the long run.

They already knew.

Watching anime, even in secret puts a little distance between you and society. Everyone automatically detects this and intuitively knows what kind of person you are. Even if you kept it perfectly hidden from people, they know that you're the kind of person who watches anime.

Stop watching anime, fake being a normie until you are a normie.

Otherwise, good luck with the "stop caring what other people think" advice. Everyone is always saying it about everything, so it must work right.

>listening to Flying Witch OP on repeat on me headphone
That's just weird user. Weird, but no-one cares about something as boring as that.

Come back to us when you've accidentally opened up a webm with sound of a girl loudly sucking a dick without headphones on - then we'll talk.

Fuck off and murder yourself repeatedly.

>he didn't play eroge at school
Heh...still got ways to go kiddo...

nice bloggerino

Eye cancer.

Don't hide who you are. Own your power level and show your friends that you can love anime and be socially adjusted person at the same time. Invite them to watch some entry level stuff with you.

How the fuck does one's audiojack "suddenly" get disconnected without it being on purpose?

>Driving with friends on the highway
>One of them decides to plug my old ipod into the audio jack
>Eurobeat starts playing
>Shitting myself, awaiting a response
>They enjoy the music
>Get asked if we can listen to the eurobeat playlist every time I drive with them from that day onwards
>Mfw

Looking at the replies in this thread, it's kinda sad that everyone thinks they don't matter at all to the rest of the society and that everyone already knows that you watch anime just by looking at the type of person you are, how entitled can you be?

Please kill yourself. I almost threw up reading that.

Subscribed!