Boku no Hero Academia

We try to find perfect Quirk counters for heroes.
Quirks can be fictional or someone who already appeared on manga.

Let me start:

Denki Kaminari counter: Guy which body is made of some kind of isolator e.g rubber.

P.S: Don't come up with AfO!

Tooru counter: Leonardo from kekkai sensen

Meliodas full counter for All might.

I want frog to ram her tongue down my throat

Tsuyu and Jean de Baton-Baton.

That manlet has already been BTFO by Young Might.

btw. does this guy is able to beat up All Might?
I mean he cancelled Deku power once so he can erase OfA.

He'd get BTFO since he'll eventually have to blink and All Might could just smash the shit out of him after he blinks.

I would say yes since we've seen All Might when OFA isn't active, now if it was in his heyday before he got the injury it would be questionable.

his power is strong but i'm sure that there's somebody that can erase quirks.
Anyways i really like stoner head.

>>Magne: quirk - Magnetism. He can magnetise people within a 4.5m radius of himself.
>>Men are polarised south and women are polarised north
>>However, he can not polarise himself

So.....what the hell is his stick then?

It's hitting stick, he hits you with it.

His weapon could be a giant magnet.

easy. someone with ranged attack who wouldn't cross 4.5m radius around Magne, rest is beating him up.

I'd say the gas guy who worked for Villains easily counters him, if not for gas mask he'd be done.

>A concrete bat with a small hollow room
>Put hands of a man and woman inside that hollow room
>Enemies get pulled towards the hands and get smashed with the bat

This is my guess.

Is there any hero capable of harming Dr Manhattan?

Probably not, i can't see quirks going on that lvl, the strongest thing is that Black Hole dude, that thing is a fucking black hole.

So he made a magnetic dipole out of severed hands?

I think you know the answer user.

Who is the least attractive girl in class A?

I vote Jirou.

Hakagure.

I guess he did. Wasn't he charged with 30 cases of attempted murder? Cutting off hands of his victims and making a weapon out of it seems like something a villain would do.

Invisible girl.

Tsuyu's voice in the anime also made her quite unattractive to me.

DELETE THIS

Hakagure counter.

Tsuyu's voice is excellent you pleb.

On that note so is Hagakure's, what a cutie.

You shouldn't ask such rude questions.

makes jirou's quirk useless

Fuck off, invisible girl is a best.

Pic related, find a fucking flaw. Pro tip: you can't

She could be missing her nose or have one eye bigger than the other, if you can't see her you don't know what to expect, I prefer to stay on the safe side until someone puts paint on her face.

I can't see how pretty she is, pretty huge flaw if you ask me. If I was a blind man it would be a different story.

I heard she has a roastie.

her quirk is perfect for voyeur, but it's a shit that is always active.

Invisibility is not her quirk.

fuck off with that shit from this thread.
also:
>Ochako wouldn't stand a chance.

Can Hisoka beat All Might?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Not, of fucking curse.

He'd win due to his Bungee Gum, which actually has the properties of both rubber and gum.

can he use it as condom?

Hisoka never uses condoms.

It's a mutation or side effect, like how Mina looks different
We still don't know her quirk

Quirks are fucking stupid. How does a genetic mutation allow you to control gravity, or even have duct tape on their arms that refills itself and can extend at will. This is why I dropped X-Men. If you want to make powers based on genetic mishaps then make it somewhat believable like super strength or acid spit tier.

t. autist

user! What the fuck, my boss saw me looking at this image!

Really nigga?

is fiction dude, like magic and all that shit, what did you expect?

>dropping X-Men because of weird powers and not because it's 99% cheap drama and haphazard attempts at social commentary which fall short because in the end it's just about sniktbub

>Is there any hero capable of harming Dr Manhattan?

The Black Hole guy could.

The Black Hole guy could kill Dr. Manhatten. Would he lose in a serious fight? No. Dr. Manhatten as the power of a God, but could he be hurt? Yes. Killed? If he let it happen.

A Black Hole swallows up everything: Light, Matter, Energy, etc..

I'm surprised the comic has such an insanely OP super hero treated so casually.
The only thing preventing him from just destroying everyone and everything is his morality and even then- the man is basically a "Black Hole Elemental."

He's trapped inside that containment suit.
How could such an insanely powerful and foreign person ever be so content?

He is just a nice guy.

imagine AfO with that.

>How could such an insanely powerful and foreign person ever be so content?
Because he has a strong sense of duty or something, in his only significant appearence he basically said he's happy he can be useful for something despite the nature of his power, didn't he? I might be wrong though.

You are the worst sort of person.

I bet you complain about corn and potatoes showing up in medieval fantasy settings too.

Are the white dots meant to be his eyes or just a pattern on the helmet?

If strong were strong enought can she make black holes?
i think not because she need to makes something dense as fuck but i would be cool

the teachers are pretty underused, a lot of them seems to have powerful quirks (him and Ectoplasm especially)

Will it be endgame?

>Are the white dots meant to be his eyes or just a pattern on the helmet?

Pattern or "eye spots" on the helmet to most likely make his appearance more approachable and non-threatening.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't even humanoid and is just sort of an amorphous sapient blob of "true" complete darkness.

He's a black hole.

He's a sapient black hole teaching school.

So riddle me this: this guy cancels Quirks by staring at them, and as long as he doesn't blink then he shuts them down. What happens if he has a staring contest with himself in a mirror?

If Ochako were strong enought, would she be able to make Buracu Horus?
i think not talking in a realistic way because she needs to make something dense as fuck but i would be cool, by the way if quirks work like a muscle then its possible to train them to do Special things.

He would erase his own quirk the instant he saw himself, and then since his quirk would stop working it would immediately activate itself again, which would turn it off again, and so on and so forth until he blinks.

He wouldn't be able to kill him, but maybe temporarily annoy him.
Dr. Manhattan reforms himself and breaks laws of relativity multiple times.

physically talking it doesn't work because he isn't the mirror, the mirror it's just reflecting the light, and i think that his quirk needs to see the physical being, it doesn't work with images, if so he could do that just looking at pics of the objetive or for example watching the villain in the tv.

Maybe he turn off any quirk but subconsciously he limits himself to what he thinks he is looking at.

HORY SHITTO!!!!

yes, looking weird is a side effect

do you actually now how quirks work?

I want to show Momo the world!

Eating burgers with pinkies out is the pinnacle of cute.

Mutations, Transformations, Activations, they are the three type of quirks, you can have a mutation doubled of a transformation or activation. Eraserhead can only stop transformations and activations, her invisibility is a mutation.

>does this guy is able to beat up All Might?

not if All Might has his counter ready
pocket sand

It's weird at first but it grew in me. I like it.

>OfA going after ragdoll's quirk
>not eraser head's
One of the best quirks we've seen for combat especially if you have other quirks.

OfA doesn't even have eyes man.

You right user!
Then you should know that invisibility it's a mutation, because if it were activation she should be able to turn of her invisibility and obviously she can't.

It's not that much of an ability problem because if it was a transformation or activation she wouldn't be able to hold it long enough without side effects, it's more that the legal side of it wouldn't allow her to become invisible in public areas.

Sup Forums, get some Class B cuties.

>tiny ass picture

I wouldn't mind left getting kidnapped and never coming back.

Pony a cute.

A CUTE.

Except she has been gassed like half her class. Blood King Vlad must really be happy about all the parents being angry at him.

What are kodai and tokage's quirks?
One can dismember themselves I think?

I hop we see more kuroiro more, she looks cute.

What did people eat in medieval times?
Surely not rice or pasta right?

yeah, but it's a great quirk for spies, the problem is that if you can't turn off the quirk then you can't pass as civilian, and the other problem is that the enemy knows that there's somebody with that ability, by the way i would prefer if she had the ability to make thinks that she's ouching invisible (and herself obviously) for certainly time, if she trains this like the other quirks she can extend this time.

Class B girl ranking:
Setsuna > Kendou > Shiozaki > Yui > Reiko > Kinoko > Pony

Class A girl ranking:
Momo > Tsuyu > Jirou > Ochako > Mina > Hagakure

Ranked according to what they do to my willy, reasoning was not involved.

Honest Question: Can Eraser defeat Accelerator?
I don't if there is deference on Quirk and Esper pretty mach the same for me.

ofc, accelerator has a broken ability but without it he is just a normal guy.
And Stoner Head faces super humans constantly even without his quirk he is quite strong.

How did Hagakure pass the entrance exam? She can't be truly invisible unless she's naked in which case she would just be a muggle and it would be tough for the examiners to detect her.

So...

The quirk user's chaos killed Billions of non-quirk users to the point that they are no extinct? And set civilization back perhaps millennium in the process?

Fuck this shonen crap, this sounds like a better story

Is she a slut?

she dresses like a pimp.

She squirts all over people so you tell me.

No but here is one.

If Eraserhead can erase Accel's ability he's pretty much fucked. I mean Touma kicked his ass

user, now i have a boner fucking this girl could be really hot.

Thank's.

You could just read the X-Men comics.
Also, he didn't kill the non-quirk users.

Mina is cute! CUTE!

she snuck in and stole the answers