Reminder that Nisekoi is ending in a couple of days

Reminder that Nisekoi is ending in a couple of days

So, What Komi is going do do next?

What kind of panties do you think Nisekoi girls wear?
>Chitoge: anything lacy
>Onodera: cotton panties, suprisingly childish
>Tsugumi: spats
>Marika: also lacy
>Haru: kumapan

Write another harem Manga and it out his assistant like he did with this one

Tsugumi wears pink frily panties

>Tsugumi: spats

I don't even remember see her wearing one.

Do you think he's still bitter about Double Arts get canned?

Hell nah nisekoi is his only cash cow

>>Tsugumi: spats
I want this bad.

I hope the heroine of his next story is a red-eyed tomboy.

Me too user,me too

So, who ultimately unlocks the lock?

It isn't. Don't trust everything you read on the internet. Jump hasn't announced anything yet.

I wish.

yes and tsugumi ftw

I was surprised when I saw that on mine.

What the fuck. I was reading nisekoi solely to find out what the lock was about

Pervert brother

>Nisekoi ends with Tsugumi winning out of nowhere
>Nisekoi 2 is about Raku and her taking over the criminal underworld via sexy adventures

I want Chitoge to wear shimapan

I wanna see Tsugumi be a mom like the oreimo visual novels

WAT?

Best doujin or best doujin?

Cute.

That'd be the best possible outcome. I'd read it.

Probably the thing I'm really sad about is that Ruri/Shuu is not going to have some chapters all about the resolution of their sexual development.

Chitoge's plain white, just like all pure girls wear

Fuck this series, ChitogeXKosaki would be a great yuri pairing. Too bad it is never going to happen

>Nisekoi is ending in a couple of days
people believe this?

Tsugumis feet are the softest.

Sup Forums told me liking Tsugumi was gay.

Chitoge: Regular white panties
Marika: Black thongs
Tsugumi: Boxer shorts
Onodera: Diapers

Sup Forums also thinks ping pong the animation is good.

It already did. She confirmed that she liked him.

That's the best you're going to get.

>Onodera: Diapers

>Reminder that Nisekoi is ending in a couple of days

GOOD.

>Tsugumi will not win
Don't care

Will the ride really end?

erm..
i love tsugumi

Shu wins. Haru was a homosexual all along.

>lie
nope not gonna work

10/10 feet would rub.

STANDING HERE

ARE YOU EXPECTING SOME GIRL?
TOO BAD! IT WAS ME! CLAUDE!

>Claude is the promised girl

that face she's making

Reminder that nobody gives a shit anymore.

False. People want to see the shitstorm that will happen.

And it'll be glorious when Tsugumi wins leading towards kami by the hands Y-San

Leading komi to his death by the hands of Tsangetting.

Funding autocorrect

perfect considering his seiyuu.

What shitstorm? Everyone knows that Komi will cop out with a Shitoge end. The only way a shitstorm would happen is if either a) Onodera wins by some miracle or b) Raku doesn't choose any of the girls and it ends inconclusively.

just see previous thread

I hope the series ends with Claude killing Raku, so no one can win.

>Claude kills Raku
>Locket was empty all along
>Yuri orgy end
>Komi livestream laugher

>tsugumi yuri while raku watches
>never

FUKC YOU KOMI

Lets weigh out the possibilities, shall we?

>Shitoge wins:
Everyone goes "meh" since it'd be way too predictable for anyone to even care, and we all move on to the next shitty harem series.

>Onodera wins:
Everyone is surprised that she actually won. Small shitstorm occurs but it passes quickly and everyone moves on. HanaKanafags sad that Nisekoi won't get a third season so that Kana Hanazawa can voice a character who actually wins.

>Tsugumi wins by some miracle:
Everyone is surprised but mostly happy. Shitstorm occurs but in a good way. Sup Forums celebrates. Komaminfags sad that Mikako Komatsu won't voice a character who actually wins for the same reasons as before.

>Marika wins by some miracle:
Big shitstorm, but in a good way. Everyone presses F for Y-san since he's already killed himself.

>Haru wins by some miracle:
Confused shitstorm. Harufags are happy, but still mad at her shitty new haircut.

>Yui wins by some miracle:
Shitstorm. Everybody is confused and literally can't even.

>Maruusha comes back out of nowhere and wins:
Everyone is delightedly confused. Shitogefags and Onoderafags call a truce and are willing to compromise. Komi is actually praised for this ending.

>Raku chooses nobody and Nisekoi ends inconclusively:
Shitstorm of catastrophic proportions occurs as fans realized that they've wasted 5 years of their lives reading this shit. Komi is found stabbed to death in his apartment. Literally nobody is happy.

>Reverse happens and all of the girls reject Raku after realizing what a worthless sack of shit he is, with maybe even a yuri ending thrown in for good measure:
EVERYBODY IS HAPPY

I remember making that image several years ago. Glad to see it's still being posted.

Yeah, but not if Shuu had moved on from his crush on the teacher.

It'll probably be resolved quickly in a panel or two.

>Raku chooses nobody and Nisekoi ends inconclusively:
>Shitstorm of catastrophic proportions occurs as fans realized that they've wasted 5 years of their lives reading this shit. Komi is found stabbed to death in his apartment. Literally nobody is happy.

best end

But what happens if the last tank has multiple endings?

>Komi is found stabbed to death in his apartment

>mfw the mass media defends the killer

Then that'd be incredibly based, but we all know Komi is too lazy for that.

One of the smuggest anime girls I've ever seen.

I haven't read much Harem, has this ever happened?

There's some OVA of IS with all the girls winning IIRC.

Kimi no Iru Machi had some special editions of chapter 200 in which it imagined the MC went out with different girls and had sex on that chapter.

So not quite.

>Tsugumi will not win
>Onodara will not win
>fucking shitoke will win
i dont even have a reaction image angry enough to show my disdain

She needs a sequel. Too bad Komi will come with something stupid again.

>dropped the manga when the focus shifted more towards shitoke and less and less about Onodera
>she litteraly became a side character
why the fuck is always the tsundere transfer student going to win, why?

To be fair, she was the winner since the oneshot.

>Another romantic manga end when character never have sex or hold hands

Karekano rules this genre

God speed to people who kept up with the fucking cliff hanging shit dangling manga through all this time.

Lets just hope Chitoge wins since she deserves from the anime POV.

and Onodera is the fan favourite in japan
and based tomboy is in the west

seriously though, Shitoke in her design is shit, she looks liike a rejected Sailor Moon fighter and tsundere who reach for violence if startled even slightly are shit by default.
show me a person who likes the violent tsundere archtype. And afterwards, I will show you 100 people who prefer the long time middle school friend. Violent tsunderes are liked by a minority yet it appears as the main draw in almost every fucking rom com.

fuck my live what has it become

>>Reverse happens and all of the girls reject Raku after realizing what a worthless sack of shit he is, with maybe even a yuri ending thrown in for good measure:
>EVERYBODY IS HAPPY

Why has nothing like this ever happened before?

Why can't we have a deconstruction of the harem genre like EVA was to giant robots and Madoka was to mahou shoujo and have a series where a bunch of cute girls fall in love with beta MC even though he's a waste bodily fluids, only for it to take some crazy psychological scifi-fantasy twist where it's revealed that the beta MC is a parasitic demon (whose true form is that of some Edritch Abomination) whose race feeds off of the negative emotions of girls?

They could have it so that the reason why cute girls find beta MCs so irresistible is due to some certain aura they emit or some crazy demonic black magic they cast or whatever. On top of that they love to feed off of the biggest negative emotion a girl could experience, which is rejection from their love interest, causing them to inevitably kill themselves, which is why they form harems in order to increase the energy from the emotions they feed off of.

However, the beta MC's race has to choose at least one of them in order to breed another beta MC who will continue the cycle and form another harem, and they do so by always choosing the objectively worst girl in order to ensure that the kid they have will be an even more beta MC than the last through some fucked up backwards eugenics.

The series will then end with a dark ending as all of the love interests killed themselves and the only one left is mindbroken into falling in love with the beta MC despite all of her desperate attempts to resist, thus continuing the cycle.

Shitoge doesn't deserve shit because she is shit.

I don't want deconstruction.

Why not?

I'm hoping for another School Rumble level of shitstrom, butthurt and salt but that won't happen since SR was actually good and this hardly even interests people anymore because Komi has done so many asinine twists already.

Fucking this. Classic Tsunderes are great, but Modern Tsunderes are the fucking worst.

The reason why Modern Tsunderes became a thing is because of the most influential Modern Tsundere ever: Asuka Langley Soryu.

Now don't get me wrong, Asuka is great, but most people who make create modern tsunderes use Asuka's personality as a template (bad-tempered, bitchy, and violent exterior but is actually in love with the MC), but they completely miss the point of Asuka's character and that she was psychologicaly damaged from her past and ends up going insane later on.

Asuka wasn't popular just for her looks and personality, but because of how well defined of a character she was. And none of these people who make Asuka knock-offs even realize that.

It's why the Modern Tsundere, without the context that Asuka had, do not make any sense and are a shitty character trope, and why Classic Tsunderes are the way to go.

What happened at the end of School Rumble?

The silent guy which female small protag loved lost his memory due to an injury but he actualy loved her aswell, but never got a chance to say it.
The protag bad guy didnt get either pussy
Female small protag now cares for silent guy.
Sister gets forgotten complelty
tsundere is now best friends with protag bad guy

Anyone in here wanna help me find komi so I can kill him? I'm in Osaka for for 3 more days and I wanna make history on Sup Forums

Shueisha (Jump HQ) is located in Tokyo so Komi would be living in Tokyo, dumbass. And good luck finding Komi's apartment in a metropolis as big as Tokyo.

Why would you wanna go so far as to kill a guy for writing a shitty manga? Just punch him in the face and leave it at that.

because he will write more

Ik that, I was just saying that Imy in Osaka for vacation but I'll go anywhere to find him so I can get some giggles out of it. I just need his exact location

Nah man, he needs to die dragging his balls over my face for 5 years

I cant believe that this shit is finally going to end

>Maruusha wins

Flawless victory. Fatality.

>desconstruction
>Madoka was to mahou shoujo
Baby's first MS's decon.

>Confused shitstorm. Harufags are happy, but still mad at her shitty new haircut.
I hate you too.

>tsugumi ruri
I should get some sleep

Fund it!

>Female small protag now cares for silent guy.
>now
Tenma never liked Harima.

>tsundere is now best friends with protag bad guy
She always had a crush and was rivals with Yakumo for the MC.

Chitoge is pretty much a classic tsundere.

Did this happen?

In doujins, yes.