Anne Happy

>browsing Sup Forums
>no Anne Happy thread

Why? I thought you guys like this show.

Sure I like this show but not as much as Flying witch, Kuma miko or Sansha Sanyou.

The episode airs on Thursday and we have about 5 thread about it when it airs.

Why is Anne so shit? she ruined the whole episode

What's this broad fucking problem?

Look harder. Some anons still don't bother putting shows' titles anywhere in the OP.

The other thread is shit anyway, better stick to this one.

This show just makes me so happy. I have to carefully consider when I watch each episode because I know it is going to be the happiest ~20 minutes of my week.

Last week was the weakest episode as far as I'm concerned, but holy shit this episode my be my favorite now. Everything about the way Anne's house was portrayed had me laughing for ten minutes straight. The fucking pastel pillows in every corner nearly killed me. I think this was the first episode where I didn't even mind the anomalous mascot character. For me, it's just sussing out little details of the show's themes. Anne is completely at the mercy of the weather patterns because she is 100% bound to be splashed and become sick if it rains. It even rains harder around her house. Also, I normally hate these sorts of sappy episodes, but I find the way this show just hits all of the secret spots on my kokoro.

Someone should do a comprehensive analysis of suicide/depression deaths in populations viewing Anne Happy because it is a pure dose of the will to live. I am tempted to rate this at masterpiece tier, in the same sort of level as Kill Me Baby and Binbougami-Ga.

Unfortunately the animation quality can't keep up with the overall quality.

I wished Dogakobo were animating this show instead of SL.

Oh absolutely, but it feels like they are doing the best they can so I can forgive them when their best is already this good. The show they made makes me want to believe in them.

I think the weird transitions they do also fits the genre really well. It's just a cute moment to look at while the logic of the show advances. Pacing is important for keeping enough of the comedy flowing, it saves budget, and sometimes those transitions are really damn cute.

Next episode, Anne becomes a magical girl.

The pleasure of being happy inside.

>Anne Happy
>Anne is actually happy

Wow

Hibiki better be the villain.

This meme is dumb shouldn't she be complaining about Hibari, since that's who she has a grudge against.

Also Hibari is worst girl so it makes sense.

BOOB BONES

That's not Botan. Her self-deprecating attitude really ruins the mood.

I find her just boring.

Which is what makes her character secretly the greatest. She really does embody her misfortune; she is a depressing girl that can drain even the 3D viewers.

The meme is supposed to be worst girl hating on best girl so it fits.

Stop trying to make boob bones a thing.

Then you should change it, because as of now it's just best girl hating on second best girl.

Good night my friend.

Sleep snug.

No, it's not. The meme started with Alice complaining about Karen because she was trying to steal her Shino.

I NEED to fuck Botan

or what? You'll die of blue balls?

>see user post a transparency I wanted to make
>it's shit
>immediately rush to make my own version
>but source quality was shit too
>what's the point of putting effort into a transparency when the image looks bad anyway?
>what's the point of waiting for version when by the time I have it my chance will be gone and everybody will be using the other version?
>implying they aren't already using the other version
>okay, fuck it, I'll just do it
I'm a faggot, please rape my face.
At least on my version the face is a little bigger in the thumbnail.

RIP.

Hibiki's perfect smug is enough reason.

Truly one of the best smugs I've ever seen.

This season has another strong contender.

We need to go smugger.

I want her to force me to eat her ass.

Hanako is a miracle of the universe.

Shooookku~

Praise unto the First Light!

I want sensei to make my wish come true

But you have to make your own wish come true, didn't sensei teach us that?

Is Hibari the first follower of this new religion?

Timothy is so cool.

How would Hibari even know the fifth scene happened?

Immersion killed, guess I'm dropping this show.

Yes.
Uh maybe Anne told her?

Considering the other three instances of this meme I've seen that user's conclusion still fits.

>tfw you get a flashback to a scene you were nowhere close to
Anne is obviously a magical being that transmits every good memory she has to anyone who is close to her

Why is it that I want to marry all Hanakoizumi women?

That "meeting the mother" scene was great

>Unluckiness is genetic in the Hanakoizumi household
>Mother talks about how it looks like her friends have come to visit because of the uniforms
>Mother was a student in class 7
>Mother looks so young that Botan thought she was Anne's sister
How long until we learn Anne was a teenage pregnancy?

Also didn't Anne's hair look way longer than that in the ending?

Best I could do. My Shop-fu isn't the greatest, and the sparkles and bubbles aren't static during this pan, but it came out decent I think.

Why did you upscale it?

Ah, there you go then. I just captured in my native resolution, didn't even think about it.