Searching the archive

>searching the archive
>you're not the only one to think Berserk's art is overrated

Feels good man

>stiff figures
>iffy anatomy
>only real strong point is autistic detail, which render the pages hardly readable

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Vagabond
Omoide Emanon
Blade of the Immortal

All of them have better art than Berserk, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkhorse.com/Blog/2216/tsurutas-wandering-island-flies-high-dark-horse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Art is all subjective. To many people this is considered great art.

What one person sees is not what another sees so saying one is objectively better is almost a moot point. I like all of the art from the guys you listed but i wouldnt say there is a best out of them just different.

Yeah I agree, but on a purely technical standpoint you CAN say that Miura's far from being the best in all of those areas he's considered great by some.

But yes it's obvious that Berserk art is better than most, and still great.

Get off the fence, m8. Something being subjective doesn't mean you should surrender all opinion on it.

Oh no i do have my opinion on which i like the most. I just dont like how people circlejerk over it.

That and when your comparing a group of artists from around the same technical merit with different styles like pretty much everything listed in the op its not really worth arguing over. If they threw in something like the creator of shin chan or something in there then there would be something to talk about.

I like Berserk's art but at this point I don't care much about it, it's been around forever and is so overexposed that I feel like only people who've read

Yeah I agree with you, I never liked Berserk's art. There's something about how his characters look that bothers me too.

>(1514d ago)
>1 Volume (Hiatus)
fuck you OP

I like everything you just listed and Berserk too.
Why can't we all get along?
Does everything have to be a fight over what's better?

Yeah we can. Sorry for bringing that matter up.

Never forget monkey Casca in the beginning

darkhorse.com/Blog/2216/tsurutas-wandering-island-flies-high-dark-horse

Just be patient.

>Volume 1 (1514d ago)

My bad.

So what? The manga is still on hiatus

I think Tsutomu Nihei's art is pretty solid

autistic contrarian

butthurt autist

his art quality went downhill after Abara.

Not in style, imo.

>>stiff figures
>>iffy anatomy
>>only real strong point is autistic detail, which render the pages hardly readable

Naruto's character poses is more natural and relaxed than BERSERK.