Would you watch a show about cute muscle girls lifting cute weights?

Would you watch a show about cute muscle girls lifting cute weights?

Ew. Kill it with fire.

What exactly makes the weights cute? And yes I would.

They are cute little boys

How exactly do muscle girl boobs work in anime? Are they rock hard or boing boing?

Probably just like they work in real life. The fat sits on top of the muscle.

Does that mean even if they have like so much muscles they can still bounce if they're big enough?

I'd watch show about cute muscle girls doing lots of things. Can't really think how just lifting weights would be interesting though, could it be mix of fitness activities?

Maybe a show about shy fit girl entering a new school, and being recruited by older student to a club filled by other fitness obsessed girls, having converted a club-room into a gym. Everybody would be specialized in different kind of activity.
Have the main drama of series be that some more mainstream club wants their club disbanded because they haven't accomplished anything worthwhile(they actually just want their sweet gym for themselves) and the club members have to start training to win competitions, but traveling around world for them costs money, so they start doing various odd-jobs around town, helping people with their fitness powers to raise money.
In the end while they won't win much, the support of towns-people results in school deciding not to close the club down. It'd be wonderful story of effort and friendship.

Make the cute girls participate in MMA tournament and I might watch it.

I like your idea and give it 8/10.

I do wonder how fit they're going to be, though. Bodybuilder-level fit?

also i want them to have a cute romance but really that wouldn't be important

Why MMA?

It's more popular than traditional martial arts and you can have girls with various backgrounds participating in the same competition. Grapling arts lesbian, girl that wanted to be sumo wrestler but they told her it's only for men, karate girl from ancient dojo, Turkish oil wrestling transfer student, all in one cage.

> cute weights

>"I hope /fit/ sempai doesn't think I'm too heavy.."

>"kyaa~ /fit/kun don't lift me that way!"

I mean, the moment she spouts off /fit/ memes I imagine no one on Sup Forums is going to like her.

Too bad nips are too much of a fags to do this.

>cute
>muscle girls
Pick one.

>Pick one

But can't I have both?

no

hideous

I pick two.

I'll take both

Hell yeah motherfucker. Just make the girls have a wide variety of body types and I'm in.