Macross Delta

>Elegant one-on-one duels are a fallacy

I love the fact that all of the knights apparently have swords all the time.

SMUG

UTA WA

LISTEN TO WA UTA

ORE NO KAZE WO KANJI

I hated Mylene but she made some amazing smug faces

>aliens revolting to human rule

How hard will Messer pound that boipussy when this is all over?

They're fantasy knights, written by people of a culture where their closest equivalent to a knight historically wore their swords as status symbol and badge of office.

>a culture where their closest equivalent to a knight historically wore their swords as status symbol and badge of office.
So just like Europe.

With the exception of last episode because it was mainly slower and plot-dump I feel like each episode has gotten better than the last

It's Keith who forces, Messer doesn't care about it - he cares that his comrades would live.

So at this point Mirage must win to make this a true Kawamori show.

Learn how to quote, faggot.

>muh wind this
>muh wind that
Christ this is getting old and annoying fast

fuck off 40kid

I'm not sure anymore, i'm okay with either Freyja or Mirage win the Hayatebowl, but not with Mirage getting this treatment.
They have chances to do similar things in first 8 episodes, but so far the writers keep gave her as minimal scenes as they could.

if you think Europe fetishized their swords on the same level, then wew lad.

Officers swords didn't go away as actual combat equipment all that long ago in western armies.

Wouldn't Freyja winning make it more Kawamori? Mirage winning would be like Macross II and he hated that.

Mirage will win because Freyja doesn't want to be in a relationship or marry. If you go by the manga, she dislikes that because it means her life would be over and tied up.

Fuck off. I was about to delete this and repost til you responded.

>She wants to sing for everyone and end wars.
Hayate said the same thing in regards to his flying in episode 5. If anything she was coming to the same conclusion Hayate did

Did I say that?

>wew lad.
Disgusting.

Holy shit. This dumb faggot is talking out is ass.

Hayate is Alto and Sheryls abandoned son

Miragexhayate happy marriage while Frejya breeds some children to them.

Never go full Var

We really need to stop speculating on the relationship status of people who aren't in love yet.

I think this needs to be repeated but this isn't fucking Frontier

See

Freyja is hostile toward marriage in general, even if second son kun was a good guy. She sees it as an obstacle to her dream.

Even if Hayate said that, he gets pumped specifically to save and protect Freyja. While Freyja was the one with the flashback of the little kids.

>8 years
>son

The wind is troubled today.

I wish Cassim lives to rebuilds his orchard. Freyja teaches Bogue to apple farm

Anybody who says "Veritech" in their posts shouldn't be listened to

>post yfw Hayate is Basara's son born from literal song spiritua

I feel bad for Cassim.

>Freyja gives a speech about apples
>Think "oh great they're going to be confused because Freyja said something weird in a hostile situation"
>Cassim immediately fucks the speech over

Reminder: Mirage is irrelevant as fuck

Windermerians didn't nuke themselves, they nuked Sephiroth. He is still alive though and manipulates people through his avatar Mikumo to collect fold materia.

>the delicious irony if windermere actually did nuke themselves, and his family was lost in the process.

I don't know how Messer does it, but he is the only one hasn't lost his mind or get psycho while he is infected with VAR.

Herrman was sympathetic about it though. He seemed more amused that Bogue got BTFO.

NEVA BE SATISFIED WITH SUBS

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling anonymous.

>8 episodes
>Mirage is just a secondary character

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

He's a noble knight at heart. He probably does feel disgust over using cowardly tactics like mind control. But he either doesn't have a say in the matter, who feels like they have no choice about it.

They would still be responsible: Windermere didn't know war. They are the opposites to the Zentraedi. Humans came and exported war along with other shit.

BOOGIEXREINAXHAYATE CONFIRMED

Herman is a cool guy. I hope he doesn't get killed until the last episodes.

WINDEMERE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

He'll be killed when Bogue needs character development.

He's literally has one foot in the ground

You forgot the yellow light just before Shin disappeared in Zero.

Maybe the yellow light is some sort of fold "wake" -- the pilot gets into a current of biological fold waves, and rides the current to accelerate his speed; Hayate's resonance with Freyja or the knights' Runes would let them pull that off.

Alternately, the yellow light might be a bunch of imperceptibly tiny fold warps.

Don't mind me just claiming this cake

Herman is the only knight that I feel any kind of sympathy on Windermere side.

>Genocide

No, you fool. Freyja will become Space Lenin and free the apple farmers from the corrupted nobility who use their fruit of labors for their agenda.

Cassim has his reasons too. I like Roid the best, even if he's a shady motherfucker. He got style.

And then she will be assassinated by Space Stalin.

You're mistaking Lenin for Trotsky.

First of all, 8 years only. Second, no kids for Alto and Sheryl until they're 30.

>inb4 Bouge comes back in a mask

TWO SPACE NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH

He has more Walkure exposure than any non-Walkure member, that has to give him added resistance.

I'm surprised he's lasted this long. I was so sure he would two or three episodes in that I didn't bother putting him on the Bingo card.

And that's not a good thing for the show, i said that as Freyjafag.
Keep deliberately making Mirage irrelevant will end up just make Japan more and more care about her and feel sorry about her.

I want a balanced plot between them(or at least 6:4), so then if Freyja end up winning, i won't heard people say "she win by staff don't give her triangle rival any moments".

>Bogue sings

freyja's fiance already got a name, you can probably cross that one out

Both wars were started by Windermere. Yes its certainly possible the humans were out of line with their treatment of windermere. But both cases of hostilities are initiated by Windermere

Bogue is talking as if humans conquered Ragna or Voldor, but both places seem to love the human precense and lived in harmony. Windermere is then the great 'liberator' of these planets, using brave tactics like mind control, terrorism and sneak attacks

What did the end of episode frame say?

>implying that anyone cares about Mirage

He'll either die of old age, get killed by his own side, or get killed by Hayate. Definitely happening before the end of the show though.

Would be interesting if one of the survivors of SDF Macross was there.

>We too were at peace, until a certain ship fell on Earth about 70 years ago and we were pulled into a conflict with the zentradi, which ended up with almost all of humanity dead and the planet glassed.

If pineapple is crossed, you should cross Freyja's fiancee too because of Second Son-kun

Next time: Limit uncontrol

it's the episode title

WHO IS "HE"?
Alto?
Basara?
Max?
Hikaru?
Roy?
Ozma?

Only Max and Alto have blue hair

No one wants or likes that old hag

>already got a name
The second son of the apple farmer is not a name.

I meant the shit the subbers had put there.

Ray and Akiko's kid.

Max
The twist is that he is actually party of the family and not Mirage

Messer, probably.

it's literally his name and there's the surname too.

This show looks good but I haven't watched any Macross series before. Do I need to be familiar or can I just jump into this show?

The staff kinda forcing people to care about her by keep giving her unfair treatment, that's why i don't want to see she keep "irrelevant" status.

As yet unnamed character not present in a previous series.

We don't know. But to reiterate, gg is taking massive liberties with the translation of that line.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arad DID know Hayate's father, but its too early to tell and this line, instead of hinting of the possibility, more or less forces the issue.

Literal translation of the lines is more "He really resembles _that_ person"

Also, Hayate's too old to be related to Alto in that way

Amata

This honestly, senpai

No, people will go "Mirage? who?"

Basically Delta is what Macross 2 should have been?

>Son von Appel de Värmeer

read the manga, the surname is pretty weird I can't remember and am too lazy to go dig around the archive.

pls stop.

You don't need to watch anything first, but you really should. Each Macross series is stand alone, but the series is heavily self referential.

>Also, Hayate's too old to be related to Alto in that way

in the Grand scheme of this how "universal" is Alto?

the dude marries one of the most well known Idols in this solar system, and saves the inner colonies.

Isamu

I liked the fleet battles in Macross II. Really want something like that for Delta.

Did Freya's singing also magically fix Hayate's busted targeting system?

What are you even asking? Also, Alto is gone, disappeared without a trace at the end of the second frontier movie