What the flying fuck is wrong with this woman?

What the flying fuck is wrong with this woman?

There's nothing wrong with her.
What are you talking about.

>powder blue
I think you're the one with something wrong, user.

she's ugly

>blaming Akane for your shit taste

>not liking one of the funest cuties in the last decade
Get fucked

She's just like Batman. A woman who is insane as fuck but instead of wanting to kill everyone she wants to save everyone, because she has a savior complex.

>Blaming the MC
>in a show where the script was a complete joke
>in a script where the MC was about the only decently written character
Look user, I think Psycho Pass is pretentious garbage, but at least come up with a fair criticism of it. Akane was fine. It's the way the police and Sybil react to each other which is a bad joke.

How does a fuck fly?

She blindly believes in a system and despite knowing all its flaws remains completely adamant that the mistakes it makes over and over again never actually happened.

Basically a retard and a tool.

>She blindly believes
But this is wrong. She just believes in order over justice. She has sybil on watch and constantly disobeys if she thinks sybil is going too far morally. If the rest of the world wasn't a shit hole looking for somewhere easy to invade sybil wouldn't exist. As it stands if you kill sybil you kill Japan. Moral or otherwise Sybil serves the greater good.

She's Batman, but Batman who doesn't want to step outside the rule of Law

Of course, this is all just a half-measure. One of the few good parts of Season 2 was Kamui telling her that she's basically just pretending to be a Cop, openly subverting the system in spirit every chance she gets.

Then Akane more or less shits herself, because she doesn't want to cross that line into full blown megalomania.

Being a cop gives her a veneer of legitimacy. If she goes full rogue then it's just her forcing her brand of (quite reasonable and benevolent) justice on everyone.

>woman
>implying Akane is mortal
She is simply "Justice."

Too much justice.

No such thing.

He hasn't been boned by Kogami.

She hasn't crossed that line

Yet.

See, this is where I call you an idiot.

I don't think you understand how important the Sybil system is. How it absolves someone of all responsibility. Basically, what it boils down to is - It is always right to shoot.

Look at America right now. Look at all the furor over racial shootings, where neither side can come to an agreement. The truth is completely lost, because there's so much hatred on both sides.

Now, think of it under the Sybil system.

You are a police officer. You've stopped your car to confront someone who might or might not be a gangbanger. He resists, and - Despite your warnings - he reaches for something inside his shirt, saying something like "Oh, I've got something for you, cop."

You aim your Dominator at him and pull the trigger. Now, this is where one of three things happen:

1.) In the first instance, nothing happens. This is because he is not a latent criminal. He is a good boy who's done nothing wrong. He takes out his driver's license and holds it out to you. Or maybe he has candy for you, because he's so happy to meet a cop.

No harm is done, because the Dominator didn't fire.

2.) The Dominator fires, and hits him with a stun round. He collapses, tasered. As it turns out, he had a knife and was going to threaten you. Or he had contraband. Either way, he was a naughty boy. You were right to shoot, and you are right to follow-up and arrest him.

3.) The Dominator explodes him. It turns out that he was about to pull out a handgun and shoot you in the face. You were right to shoot, because your life was in danger; If you were a moment slower, you were a dead man. Now, you are a hero cop.

Of course, the Sybil System is flawed. I assume there's a lot of anomalous readings: If he was on drugs, the Dominator might read him as a latent criminal even if he wasn't. Or the connection might be poor, and the Dominator didn't fire - In that case, you're a dead man.

(more)

But, in theory, if the Sybil System is 100% accurate, you are correct no matter what you do. If someone asks you:

> "Officer user, why did you blow that man's head off?"

Your answer is:

> "I didn't. I merely aimed the Dominator and pulled the trigger. Sybil judged him a threat, and eliminated him."

It is never, ever your fault. It is literally the laws of society that decided the bullet that left your gun, as if the President himself and the entire High Court got together, spent months in grave discussion, and went:

> "We, the Justice System, declare that this motherfucker should die. Shoot this son-of-a-bitch where he dies fast, 'cause he has an appointment with Satan's barbed cock."

You've given this way too much thought.

>as if
That's literally what's happening, except nobody knows about it.

> Sybil
> Important
This just in: Lobotomized cops need their hand held at every step of every investigation. News at 11.

It's a pretty accurate description of what Sybil does for policing in PP. It doesn't strike me as over thought at all.

But everyone's been complaining about extrajudical shootings. You can't have it both ways, man. Either cops take the initiative, or they're by-the-book in all circumstances.

Pick your poison.

No, he hasn't.
This is normal reflection of what is depicted in the show. It's the very basis. If you can't understand this much then the entire show, shallow as it is, is too deep for you.

Did the movie ever come out?

Jeez, it seems like the days of hyper-oats and FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL are so long ago...

> extrajudicial shootings
That's because the American justice system is fucked. Try comparing Sybil to First World countries next time, user.

To use a real-life scenario, think about the Travyon Martin shooting case. We might never really know what happened that night. (Assuming we give both sides the benefit of doubt.)

But, under the Sybil System - and assuming the same circumstances, except Zimmerman had a Dominator - his story would be accepted as the whole truth. The Dominator would never have fired if Martin was not a psychotic criminal, and there would be no dispute over the case.

4) He is not even a latent criminal but he knows to much so he as to die.

Yay Justice!

She was literally communist
pic related was Ron Paul and he was right

What is wrong with her?

Well she is obsessed with a former coworker to the point she uses cigarettes as incense because the smell reminds her of him and that would be kind of cute if they actuality dated but he never give a fuck about her.

She's a sociopath

She's a cute

You know, that doesn't sound too bad.

Shes a moralfag.
Kogami was like a mentor to her.

>saves millions of people
>never kills anyone, freaks out whenever there's unneccesary bloodshed
>she's a sociopath

Sybil isnt really flawed it just cant make an objective quantification for criminal tendencies due to the criminally asymptomatic or something but Sybil does work in getting rid of the sadistic lunatics in society however well most of them.

Who is this moe?

Of course, that's just the face to keep the population happy.

It's obvious that Sybil isn't infallible and Akane manages with a few simple tricks to save several people from a death that Sybil wouldn't have hesitated to deal out.

Sybil still did create peace in Japan far beyond that of anything in our world though.

I wasn't saying Sybil is in the wrong, only that Sybil isn't as infallible as it needs its population to think it is.

It is infallible because it actually found a way to accurate quanitify psychopathic tendencies, the criminally asymptomatics are literally people commiting crime out of pure free will and not brain chemicals like most criminals in our world today so Sybil was never wrong.

Did you even watch S2?

The Kamui horseshit was just trying to analyze an entire group CC which is retarded as CCs should be judged individually.

>The Kamui horseshit
Was only a very small part of the whole thing.
Rewatch the show.

She's no communist, she's cognitive dissonance personified, as self-delusion is her way to keep afloat.

Her "justice" is claiming that everything the general populace has successfully being duped into becoming dependent on must be defended at all costs.

The author realizing what bullshit this is and trying to not just make her seem like the tool she is, then added for her to believe that she is in fact just waiting for the people to wake up and grow out of this system themselves, thus trying to paint her support for a totalitarian mind control state as democratic.

The very people that history has proven don't know what they want until they have it, that have through the rating system become afraid of their own (psychological) shadow, where any form of discontent and any consideration towards protest allows for you to be labeled a potential future thread to the status quo, become subjected to indefinite incarceration and torturous brain washing methods and that placed outside their hyper policed, hyper pacified, hyper sanitized society would have a nervous break-down and would remain incapable of functioning for an unforeseeable period of time, who would by current standards judged to be severely neurotic and qualifying for psychological care and treatment.

People will defend this nonsense.

she was.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding about what Akane is about

Akane supports the current rule of law, sure, but only because of a lack of any viable alternatative

Remember, Shogo's plans were always about just destroying a society, never re-building(He says this himself)

Shogo's ideals aren't necessarily what Akane took issue with, it was the attempted mass starvation and destabilization

>Mentor

Sure thing user

It was a student senpai relationship even if Kogami is fucking pure sexiness.

>What the flying fuck is wrong with this woman?

OP Coefficient status : 316

She has a shitty haircut.

>people STILL don't understand Akane Tsunemori

Jesus she's not even that deep

She's a hypocrite who believes that Sybil will take care of everything, but that she should simultaneously take matters into her own hands.

No sane person can sustain such a deluction.

He buys a plane ticket

Wrong, friendo

She ruined the show

Will she ever snap? I waited all of S2 for it to happen, I need to see it.

We all know who's the first to go when she does

I don't think brutally murdering her kouhai would count as Akane snapping.

>Akane stabs Mika in the stomach
>fucks Yayoi in front of her dying body
>isn't even into it

Tow Ubukata's shitty writing. Daily reminder that you should always skip Season 2.

No moe they said...

I wish this meme would die.
They never said that.

SIBYL pls

She's criminally asymptomatic

Possibly but unlikely.

She's moe Socrates.

>blind
she is the most critical about the system and exist the posibility that she becomes a moral compass for the autistic brains

Anyone looking for the uhhhh...

The gonna buy the uh

The game they going to put out soon?

Her shit did fluctuate when she got traumatized by her friend got murder. If she was asymptomatic it wouldn't have moved.

Akane saw that the system is shit but chose not to oppose it in fear of the consequences.
Traitors of her caliber will get their own lanterns to hang from.

user, the movie are out several months ago

no most members of the sibyl system are sociopaths with some degrees of variation?

the implications of that, analysing a bunch of people as an entity instead individualy is really hazardous especially in cases like the movie context

What an ugly body.

She has down syndrome.

Akane is no coward

Picture related is a coward

Nothing is wrong with powder blue

>If she was asymptomatic it wouldn't have moved.
Incorrect.
Watch the first season.

Her PP never jumped above 79, neither while she was watching her friend being murdered in front of her while she looked on helpless, nor while she relived it over and over, and her hue is never not powder blue. The show is built on the premise that the Sibyl system isn't perfect and Akane is an outlier just like Shogo. Anything that Sibyl can't judge is CA, it doesn't matter if she's on the other end of the spectrum.

Akane stood before the all important question: Trying to work within the system hoping to better it or fight to destroy it.
She made the wrong choice and also lost her husbando

akane is literally a character developed done right

Shogo's PP fluctuated. It steadily went down when Akane pointed it at him

I think the implication is that CA can control their PP entirely

dropped the show after this dumb bitch couldn't shoot a real gun to save her friend from dying

They should make an office dramedy spinoff set between S1 und S2 about the crew dealing with the loss of their old members and the new ones taking their place.

>I want a hamburger
>Tsunemori is too heavy
>She's gonna wrinkle my tie

>I think the implication is that CA can control their PP entirely
No, it isn't.
Think about the name. Asymptomatic.
They do not show the (mental) symptoms typically associated with certain behavior.
It's like a game of associations. I say Blood. thinks of murder and then has memories from early childhood welling up.
Meanwhile is just thinking of her period and her collection of tampons.
That isn't deliberate (though it may be possible to train it). It's just the way their brains are wired.

>most members of the sibyl system are sociopaths
What?
Explain yourself, faggot.

lies, they are madly in love

She's a poorly written mary sue character

Guys, when is Kagari coming back?

Why, are you hungry?

If I understand your explanation correctly, your argument implies that officers could be replaced by drones with dominators.
The Sybil system explicitly says this cannot be.
You need to make room for this in your model.

You are confusing propaganda with reality.
See .

Akane's gun is the Strayer Voight Infinity TIKI 1911

Good?? Bad??

Zimmerman isn't a cop though. He would be declared guilty by the dominator because self-defense of not, he had killing intent. This is the inherent flaw in the system: a rape victim and victims of trauma were determined to be latent criminals. This is why SYBIL is ultimately a bad thing.

I think it's implied drones do the day to day policing. There are at most a few dozen enforcers and a few squads were outright killed in season 2. Inspectors only seem to be called out for special cases.

Enforcers can't leave without the supervision of inspectors.

Akane did nothing wrong

She has autism.