Is there anyone else on Sup Forums that couldn't care less about

Is there anyone else on Sup Forums that couldn't care less about
seiyuu? I mean, who cares who voices your favorite characters?
It's the character you like, not the person behind its voice.
I get that there are some voices people may really like, but
you can't tell me you follow a particular actor JUST for their voice.
I kind of see it like celeb worship in other forms (Hollywood actors,
pop singers, etc).

>not stabbing your favourite seiyuu who returns your gift

The idea of discussing voice actors is fine but currently the seiyuu threads are just 3DPD waifu circlejerk.

Why would I want to drag 3D into my 2D world? The only time I bother about seiyuu is when they die, because that's still sad.

Killing /jp/ was a mistake.

>内田真礼
fucking disgusting semen demon

I don't care all that much, but I love listening to the songs of my favorite seiyuu, because I grow fond of their voice thanks to the character she plays.
So I wouldn't miss any of Mimorin's songs.
Not even that one.

That's what happens when you only talk about the rookies.
Discussing Mizuki Nana in a seiyuu thread often produces discussions even if sometimes they're weird as fuck.

>discussing voice actors
What's to discuss?

That's how they're marketed so I can't entirely blame people for being retards.

Why else do all jap VA look like they're models?

I don't really follow them, but I think it's neat when I recognize their voices.

I always get a hard on when I recognize Jouji Nakata's voice

CUTE
FEET

some seiyuu get pretty involved with various chinese cartoons/newspapers
they can meet with various other seiyuu and staff, extending to things like games and events
mangaka etc take interest in such seiyuu, sometimes eagerly watching in on studio recordings and possibly laughing their asses off
secondary tracks(or vid) on your chinese cartoon discs with commentary by seiyuu and/or staff don't happen for nothing, neither does net radio with sometimes live chat

posts happen without an actual topic related to anime recordings used, which i assume has roots from futbol fumblr
i likely don't even have 10 seiyuu pics saved over the years prob, and they're mostly sugita being retarded
there used to be actual discussion without pics even being used, but people these days just seem to collect them and pretty much only comment about the image, which a faggot who knows jackshit could even do
they then squat in the thread to circlejerk without any sensible anons around

I like some voices, I don't worship the person because the person isn't 2D.

I only care about seiyuu when someone who voiced a character I liked dies and thus stops voicing said character.

Agreed. I never really understood the obsession either.

I don't really care, but I do find it fascinating when I hear similar voices. I like going "oh, that person voiced so-and-so, isn't that neat?"

They're a pretty big deal to anime whether you like it or not.

I don't want to fucking listen to some voice I can't stand so of course I'm bothered about them.

If you don't care about seiyuu, that just means you haven't been watching enough anime or for long enough. Damn casuals.

I can't distinguish between voices well enough to recognize voice actors anyway.

I couldn't either. Then I watched 100 anime.

>MAO is in every anime this season

I stopped caring about Megumi Hayashibara once she voiced Rei Q.

This

>only 100
Well thats better than most

Good voice actors means good anime. Usually. Just look at kana hanazawa.

Their performances or times when you were surprised that 2 characters were voiced by the same VA?

I care somewhat but a lot of the current popular ones frankly aren't all that remarkable and kind of just get used as marketing tools. I know they have to be assigned to almost every big show for marketing purposes but I'm kind of getting tired of hearing a lot of the same bland seiyuu in every other show lately.

Yup. Went from like literally who to every show ridiculously fast but then when I saw what she looks like it suddenly all made sense

>just the voice
There is such a thing as good acting and bad acting too.