Hillary Now

Savage.

Other urls found in this thread:

100percentfedup.com/lol-costco-puts-hillary-milk-aisle-book-signingcustomers-shout-hillary-prisonask-membership-refunds-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's getting $40k worth of hotdogs in bulk to save money. Her foundation isn't doing too well I hear.

Ha!

They didn't have her book at my Costco on Friday. I was trying to shit in a copy.

I bet she just really want to kill and eat that child next to her

:/

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This reminds me of fighters that get knocked the fuck out and their life is never the same again.

i cant even imagine the feeling of losing this fucking hard

Hillary turned down our theatre as a venue for this because it would cost her too much. Ask me about it if you wish.

how much would it cost
i thought she was rich and powerful

Nice.

Leaf!

For the one full day she was looking at around 3k. For reference, we can seat just north of 2600.

only true oldfags will get this

Oh lawd. That's the funniest thing ever. Thank I needed that.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA
THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
HILLARY

IT WAS HER TURN

I do wish things weren't so cutthroat last election. But Trump and Hillary both knew what the outcome of the election would mean to them and their side of the polarized voter base if they lost.

I wish her the best but I'm honestly glad she's just writing books and not laws.

>tfw she isn't even writing her own books

>That random ass kid for virtue signaling and Hillary handler in the back...

You guys know damn well, she's losing it inside due to lack of booksales and no presidency.

Why would you care about her now?

>in a fucking costco
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>still posting about hillary

trump should go there and ask for a book

>true oldfags
Shut up you itty bitty baby

Indeed.

ww www w wwe'll have your money for you I'm selling books as fast as I can

I saw Hillary Clinton at a Costco yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her to sign my book or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen throat lozenges in her hands without paying.
The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Madame President, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be senile and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the clerk took one of the lozenge and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any Russian interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s possible. After he scanned each lozenge and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by coughing really loudly.

I think it's a little irresponsible to have her near drinking water. Who knows what kind of weird bugs she carrying around with her.

It's only funny because it's her. Normally I would promote politicians being accessable.

A
FUCKING
COSTCO
O
S
T
C
O

Someone post the parody What Happened excepts. I need a chuckle.

She's gotta sell off her book in pallets at costco

She just signs a piece of paper and slaps it on the side of the pallet if you want a signature

underrated

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste.

FUCK!
She's gonna run again.

We need a brave user to document her reaction to the question: "So Hillary, sacrifice any chickens to Moloch lately?".

yup, you write this as Hillary is selling books to 12 people in a cosco , cool story

there's a rumor she had people with wheelchairs rolled out of one of her book signings.

>muh optics

If she's so popular, why is there only about 20 people in line for her book?

If I was you I'd jump the white house fence and charge Trump with a baseball bat.

This just brings a warm feeling to my heart. Once again my faith in God is reaffirmed. I know his justice lives in our world. Praise him.

Costco pizza and hotdogs are fucking tasty and theyre fucking cheap

I chuckled, then I realized Democrats actually think this way.

Is that where she got her law degree?

JUST

Nice.

Oh shi-

Seeing this image never gets old.

lol so salty again Trump is your president and in the white house. Hilary is shilling her book of excuses around.

Her dad was an Alumni

There's at least three people who are too stupid to see what you did there. Nice.

>POLITICAL SUPERSTAR HILARY

on an itty bitty boat.

Twinkie house

I think this is a valuable thing. It is very nice that people can meet her face to face so easily.

>lemme walk around on my fav trails, go talk to friends, go sit in solitute in one of my ten houses while I talk into a voice recorder that I will pass off to an editor to type up for me and word smith the fuck out of it to paint a picture of victimhood

This produced a sensible chuckle

Sad

>In a costco
>costco

thank you god

>mfw Hilldawg's book signing reminded me I need toilet paper from Costco

F

>No Laverne Cox
Really hardboils my eggs

lmaoing at you two

let's do this

lul

this pic should be used as proof that Hillary is "all right" and not the victim of a Trump golf swing

why arent those 60 million virtue signalers at costco buying her "book"? sales should be through the roof

rolling

Women's suffrage was a mistake. Not that we all didn't know this already.

I cant wait for the leftist cannibalism to start

Would feel bad if not for Benghazi.
Bump.

If she is doing Costco, she must have racked up some massive campaign debts. No one would do this just out of despararation for attention.

>Costco
>A place where working class people go to save money by purchasing in bulk
>This is where all my supporters will be!

Should've gone to whole foods instead where people look to spend more money to get a Organic Farm sticker from massive food companies like Nestlé and post about how they are such good people on facebook for doing so.

Never forget the 6 million votes that perished when Gernald Blumpf hacked the election.

Hey thats me

Well you do need toliet paper when dealing with shit

You look like shit there what happened man

100percentfedup.com/lol-costco-puts-hillary-milk-aisle-book-signingcustomers-shout-hillary-prisonask-membership-refunds-video/

She gets a giant container of cheeseballs as payment.

i like trins

I literally just got shampoo in my eyes. I think I posted it on facebook because I was annoyed or something. I look pretty JUSTED in it though its pretty hilarious.

JUST
U
S
T

Costco is slightly more middle class than it is working class.

>40k in hotdogs
I see what you did there.