Fairy Tail Chapter 486

Also, the Fairies' Penalty Game OVA just came out

>Erza's mom is going to kill Acnologia through some plot magic

Mashima calm down

Absolutely no chill

>still no Gildarts

>implying Gildarts isn't the 4th guest or whatever

She said Acnologia stands above the rules, so shouldn't he not count? Whatever.

>Erza mom not scared of Acnologia

Is she going to be an even bigger mary god mode sue than Erza?

I really want Gildarts to show up and just thrash crimson girl. Like she spends this entire chapter acting like the biggest of big shots and everyone hyping her up beforehand then bam Gildarts.

So Gajeel has a secret death wish? Interesting.
Also, good to see that Levy is going to be more active in this fight.

Because she's Erza's mom!

Angel's feathered bikini. MUH
Lucy's inflatable boobs. MUH

Based Mashima. After some disappointing chapters, it was about time he delivered.

Sui pls

Gildartz makes no sense since Eileen claims the 4th guest is not a friend or enemy. Gildartz would be fighting for the fairies

>Erza's mom betrays Zeref and wants to take down Acnologia

Mashima you're killing my dick

>Mashima, Kubo, Kentarou will never make real hentai
why even live?

>Erzas mom is going to get BLACKED
lewd

>Mashima´s deviantart page.

>huhuhu i will use secret magic that even surprises Zeref to take down Acnologia because i'm Erza's mom!

I'm surprised that there somehow are two people that believe this will happen

I doubt that Mashima introduced Erza's mom just to make her job to Acnologia when Acnologia already took out the top wizard saint.

All fairy tail girls are made for rape.

His is arm growing back? It looked like that at the end of 450-something

Last chapter Gajeel said he still feels intense guilt for his past sins, maybe that's why he wants to die? As a form of atonement?

And I doubt Mashima would have Erza's mom kill the villain of the series just because she is Erza's mom. She might do some damage on him, weaken him a bit but I doubt he will die just yet.

Fucking Dobson

The villain is Zeref though, now that i think about it, i'm not even sure what Acnologia's purpose is.

To get stomped by Natsu

Seem like it is

Death of anything dragon related and all around general destruction, whereas Zeref only wants to die.

>this will not be animated until 2018 at the earliest

Mavis said that Zeref probably wanted to use Fairy Heart to take down Acnologia, so i don't see how Erza's mom could to anything to him if Zeref needs infinite magic to kill him.

What a lewd slut.

Zeref is going to use Fairy Heart while Erza's mom will probably drain magic from the land to kill him.

>Brandish could litterly make your dick big enough to please her
Is their no limmit to how best of a girl one can be?

So Cobra has vehicle sickness too. How comes Laxus still doesn't have it?

He needs to learn how to draw butts. That one doesn't even make sense

Where the fuck is Gildartz

I think he just hides it better.

He kinda dodged that question during GMG.

I used to like Angel, but holy fuck the haughty attitude and the feather bikini is far too much for my poor dick.

Why is this series filled with so many semen demons, holy fuck

He does have it, Mirajane and Juvia called him on it during the tournament and he was like "not a word to anyone"

Not that he has to deal with it since he can just move at the speed of light or some bullshit anyway.

Because apart from the hairstyles, they all look the same.

>You will never be tag teamed by a mother daughter Duo

I'm thinking sealing is more likely than killing at this point.Can't have Acnologia murdering all 4 dragon slayers over there.
Also
>Fafner memes
Atleast someone still remembers it

I prefer being alive

Acnologia's purpose is the final boss of the series, unless Anhkseram happens to put in an appearance. In which case it's 50/50 as to which will be the final boss.

>Anhkseram
Who?

The god that cursed Zeref

Decent chance that user was just using a random reaction image, though.

But some of us are still here.

August didn't even bother step up to Acnologia after he killed one of his own companions, so yeah, Eileen is gonna get annihilated sooner or later.

>stupid lizard defeating the Erzamom
yeah no, senpai

Gildarts when?

>Zerf scared of ezras mom at the end
All right I'm mad.

>Mfw Acnologia jobs to best mom
>Mfw August jobs to nakama power

>not bering scared of x1000 superior and more experienced Erza
Shiggy-diggy.

Breh

>wanting the fucking dragon king to job like a bitch
Nah nigger

>Erzamon defeating a boss
No way in hell senpai.

Sealing or some other temporary inconvenience at best. Something that gets Acnologia out of the way for the time being so he doesn't murder all the DS when they're split up and busy with other enemies, but still leaves him as a boss for later.

where is gildarts?

why live

>Erzamon
Erzamon, I choose you!

Busy.

>even Zeref is mildly shocked

Fucking Erza.

Yes he is shocked in the
>This is not going according to plan
Kind of way

If she killls acnologia or majorly ruin her it's game over not even fan serive is worth reading this shit for.

She could also expand the width and length of her vagina and anus to make sex always pleasurable on big dicks.

What if she absorbs him and becomes the final villain?

Tfw she shrinks your dick to micro size when shes mad at you

I want her to shrink me and drop down her rack

dropped on the the very page is happens and deleting all the FT shit I have

Dude she could make her throat longer to prevent choking while deep throating you too, and even make her earholes large enough for you to stick your dick in.
I want her to shrink me and put me inside her snatch.

I bit Wendy or Levy would kill to have that.

>She'll never temporarily grow your head to become a real life bobblehead

It probably would have mad much better sense if he actual killed someone rather than beat them up back then. This seems like it's the only way to make Gajeel relevant when really if you compare his sin with someone like Jellal's and Zeref's it's nothing.

>tfw this version of Wendy is an eternal loli
fuck

>15 years from now when you will be able to fuck every 2d girl you want with VR you will not find Erza's mother on the catalogue because she will be forgotten by that time

I hate it

Because Zeref played god and so many people warned him about it.

mfw Mest asks her to make him around Wendys size or slightly smaller so it wont look as creapy when hes with her.

Don't worry son, nips can draw godzillion beautiful waifus for you in 15 years.

Does anyone have that color Erza picture of her in the bathtub?

isn't her moms design the one chick from the new Star Ocean with the skin clothes? Just with different color hair?

Only when it's convenient for the plot to be shafted. I just honestly hope she doesn't die, I'd at least want an official Brandish/Flare/Lucy threesome.

So the OS are a bigger threat than the FT team at the current location, and Jellal is stronger than all of them combined.

He really might be the strongest good guy wizard.

>good guy

Well he is now. The only reason he was ever a bad guy in the first place was because of brainwashing.

I still can't get over this

>LITERALLY MEGA MILK

I liked how last chapter Mavis said that she liked to imagine that Zera would have grown up to be like Cana, only to immediately take it back after envisioning drunk skimpy Zera.

Mavis' realizing that her guild can only raise turbo-sluts.

Of course he's stronger than everybody. When was that ever not the case?

Will Cobra ever get to fuck his snake waifu?

fap

>body made of magic barrier particles
>helmet looks suspiciously like Mard Geer's etherious form

Bradman confirmed demon from the books of zeref

Sauce?

He's usually half dead from plot related events.

I don't think he's scared of her, just of her completely derailing his plan to kill Acnologia which depends on him using Fairy Heart. His plan was already fucked up by God Serena and Neinhart going full retard, and Brandish getting dangerously close to treason. Irene thinking she can take Acnologia alone would be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Dam son.

>there will never be a Mavis/Zera/Zeref threesome doujin

I guess being a Mary Sue runs in the family. That would be one of the biggest asspulls I've ever seen,considering Acnologia can wreck people like Gildarts and God Serena without trying. Even for this series that's too much.

Honestly I just read it for the lewds of the girls. Every female in this series is pure breeding material.