Can Bernie Sanders become President of the United States in 2020? I believe in him

Can Bernie Sanders become President of the United States in 2020? I believe in him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzYoDOXsNm8
youtube.com/watch?v=RU3NKvvxcSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

You want an Israeli citizen to be President of the United States?

Every person that is born in America and older than 35 can become President.

Bernie wouldn't let Israel get away with it anymore

only rural and suburban retards support bernie

No he'll have retired or died by then.

Ted Cruz will be the republican nominee and he'll wipe the floor with whoever wins the D nomination.

Half of his supporters fucking hate him for bowing the knee to Hillary. He can't win.

I doubt it, unless he somehow manages to get through the rest of the DNC and Trump MASSIVELY fucks up. For the sake of America, let's hope not.

If Trump fails, then far left populism will be on the rise.

not dead people.

not in 2020 maybe after as the GOP will be putting Trump forward for a second term. Ted Cruz isn't really like Trump, he probably wouldn't appeal to the millennial right-winger.

1. Hillary cheats him out of the DNC nomination.
2. All of the money he raised is given to Clinton, as per DNC rules.
3. He's forced to contradict everything he said against her and bend the knee to her campaign.
4. He's forced to campaign aggressively on her behalf, literally traveling to dozens of states on the campaign trail.
5. He's forced to sit beside her like a dog on the campaign stage.
6. When it's all over, she blames him directly for losing the election. She's so butt hurt about it she writes a book and blames Bernie for her failure.

Has there ever been a man in politics who got fucked as hard as Bernie Sanders?

>implying he won't be dead or senile by then
Clinton too. these niggas is ooolllllddd

YES! you should DEFINITELY run Bernie again. Trust me, THIS time will be different.

He won't be able to win either the primary or general elections. He can still make himself useful, but it's time for some new blood in 2020.

I can't wait until he dies. It'll make the "HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN" meme even funnier.

Looks like he didn't have the spine to be president to begin with.

How old will he be when/if he runs again?

id fucking laugh my ass off
its quite possible tho

Update 76!!!!!!!!!!!

He will probably be dead by then.

Nope. Bern had his bernout, now clear the way for based Gabbard. Say it with me, MADAM PRESIDENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzYoDOXsNm8

Match my donation bros

It took moral decency to not talk shit towards Hillary Clinton when she and the DNC cheated him. He really didn't this climate-denial white supremacist white house we contend with to take off. You must not know much about compromise in politics if you really think that you're supposed to go against your own party and cry like a bitch when you lose a round.

Anyways Cory Booker will be a good president in 2020, look up how he was able to rile up and defeat corrupt politicians in Newark, New Jersey and fix their economy.

I've never voted, not even for Trump when I supported him because I feel my vote would be a grain of sand on a beach. But I will absolutely go through all the registration process to vote against an anti-Christian communist. Especially one who would live in the oligarch class like him

No. The electorate is totally fed up with leftists, and I overheard normies demanding the summary executions of leftists in streets of Berkely and STL at the bars last night. America hates leftists. It is more likely that we will LITERALLY be throwing leftists from helicopters in 2020 than Bernie sanders becoming POTUS.

There's a difference between moral decency and sitting back and letting someone repeatedly publicly humiliate and insult you and the people who supported you.

To be frank, by the time he decides if he wanted to run again there will be two things different within the American public.

1. Generation z would have a larger influence on American politics so as a result the liberal standard would be not so mainstream.

2. Bernie sanders will be 81 years fucking old. if he isn't dead by the beginning of the campaign then he definitely will be by the 1st year in office (which anyone who knows anything about aging within the Whitehouse knows all too well) which would make him even less likely to be able to win the election within the first place let alone run a fucking country. people would be able to see that a mile away.

I mean if Hillary got all the shit she got for having never ending coughing fits imagine how much shit Bernie is going to get for being old enough to be a great-grandfather.

I thought he already scammed out a summer house, a Lambo a few millions of change as "candidate salary" out of stupid commie kids?
Isn't that enough or is he so bad at managing money that he already needs more?
Oh wait a commie yeah he's already broke again I guess.

Either Zuckerberg or Hillary's daughter will run for the dems. Hillary is ancient, Bernie even more so.
Trump will probably not run for second term, as he too is pushing the years, and will be tired of four years full-on media war.

no

>Trump will probably not run for second term, as he too is pushing the years, and will be tired of four years full-on media war.
He filed the campaign paperwork for the 2020 election on Inauguration day and has kept a skeleton crew to spend the next four years doing just that.

This. He's too weak and cowardly to be president. He doesn't have what it takes to fight the hard fights. Nothing he says or does takes balls. He stands up to no real corruption. He's a virtue signaling doormat, not a president.

It will depend on how well Trump does.

If Trump's term ended right now, a democrat would FOR SURE win the election next time. There's pretty much no doubt about it. I don't know if it would be Bernie specifically, but anyone who managed to take the Democratic nomination would be virtually guaranteed to win as of right now.

However, this basically means that every Democrat is going to be circling the nomination like a fucking vulture, so who ends up getting it is anyone's guess.

If Trump actually fixes some shit, than Republicans will have a better shot.

Yep, at which point it becomes cowardice and moral INDECENCY. Bernie is no "revolutionary." He's a cowardly cuck with no self-respect and no gumption for standing up for his supporters.

Being an incumbent next time around also gives Trump the advantage. Anyone who remembers the GWB re-election would be a fool to think the Democrats can't fuck up 2020.

He needs to be removed.

It is an advantage, but the fact of the matter is that he won mostly because Hillary was likely the most unpopular candidates that could ever have gone up against him.

He got the GOP nomination because the Republicans dogpiled it and "stole" votes off of each other, and he beat the Democrats because they backstabbed the more popular candidate to give the nomination to a witch.

As long as they don't colossally fuck up again, I'd say the next election will be harder for him this time.

>As long as they don't colossally fuck up again

They could very easily show the hubris in 2020 to try and run another equally awful if not worse candidate.

Exactly this

Like who?

Hillary is totally done for, so who would be the shitty candidate you're talking about? The fact of the matter is that I doubt we'll see anyone quite as bad as her for many decades.

>so who would be the shitty candidate you're talking about?

Completely off the top of my head, Michelle Obama or Mark Zuckerberg would lose against Trump.

He was just a meme

I believe so. He was my 2nd choice, actually

You all realize he's gonna be 80 years old in 2020 right?

I hope this coin nigger runs again. He's so fucking retarded it only helps Trump.

I really hope he runs and fractures the DNC even worse than he did the first time.

The man whose wife is under fbi investigation for fraud? Nah, I was into him in the primaries last time, but my vote will go to Trump in 2020 because I and many others realized democrats are corrupt pieces of shit

He'll be dead by 2024 when Trump is out. Trump will go down in history for saving America from this commie fuck.

He absolutely would have beat trump.

Probably, but chances are that he did some weird commie shit in university which would have caused him serious problems during the campaign.

>Trump will go down in history for saving America

>what is basic economics
We wants to legalize all those living in the states, who are here illegally.
Then give them free healthcare and college.

He's leading the polls for the 2020 primary beating Pocahontas and Papa Joe.

He had a much better chance than Clinton. Too bad the DNC didn't feel the same way.

Heck, if Clinton had chosen him to be her VP she would be in the White House right now. Instead she's too busy blaming him for her failure.

Yeah but will the party fuck him over with super delegates again? How come nobody is talking about the super delegates problem? The DNC is not the RNC if they don't want you to win the nomination they won't let you.

Moderate democrats shit on him daily. He doesn't stand a chance. Gif related will be a contender though.

*gif related

>Heck, if Clinton had chosen him to be her VP she would be in the White House right now.
>put Bernie somewhere useful but out of harm's way
>get all of Bernie's supporters out voting

You're right, would have been such a smart move on her part.

I dunno Biden might get those so they can get PA back and Obongo can campaign with him...

"moderate democrats" you mean right wing democrats. Bernie is the moderate.

Bernie is far left for a democrat.

Bernie would be 79. He will most likely retire by then. If you're looking for a left-wing candidate, look up Wisconsin's Randy Bryce.

>super delegates """problem"""
Fuck bernie and fuck you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=RU3NKvvxcSs

Say it with me

LEGEND
E
G
E
N
D

Anything is better than greedy commie faggots

>REEE I HAVE NO MONEY OR SKILLSET WHT DO YOU HAVE MORE DEN ME

Lol hey buddy it's no skin off my back. If you support a party that doesn't give a fuck about your opinion and thinks they know what's best for you like your mommy does that's your problem. Have fun being a bootlicker the rest of your life

Doubt it. We tried that a couple times already remember? People are all done voting Democrat.

God chose Bernie. Republicans chose the anti-christ.

Once Texas turns blue there will never be another right wing President. Ever.

REMINDER HE IS THE ZODIAC KILLER

People stopped voting democrat because the democrat party went too far right.

Have fun being a useless degenerate who gets nothing done. Funny you saying this shit yet wanting the government to give you handouts like mommy and daddy does.

He got bulldozed by Hillary Clinton, even though he sohuld have won, and refused to say shit about it.

Now a year later they are still insulting his followers, and he still hasn't said shit.

The word Cuck was invented for him.

Right. God chose a jew. I'm not even religious and that's just fucking stupid

>atheist party trying to elect some jew mistakes bird for sign from god
Can't make this shit up.

Nice bait

Haha hand outs? What are you even talking about? I'm not a Democrat, I work for a living and pay for everything with my own money. Do you often make stuff up in your own head? You probably don't have many friends do you?

>King of Jews

Yeah the right has become that degenerate, that god would pick a jew from the atheist party...

>take 1% money
>pay for tuition for nogs for 2 semesters
>out of money
>now 1% moved to China and America became Venezuela
Great job. Oh wait, all those rocket scientists and quantum physicists coming out of Syria will make up for all those corporations moving to other countries.

No. Too old.

Bernie should run as republican that would be a riot

>Stolen
That's where you're wrong.

Anyone try to convince me that he hasn't been controlled opposition all along