Is there ANY character that can beat Dio in a one on one fight at full power...

Is there ANY character that can beat Dio in a one on one fight at full power? I'm talking about after absorbing Joseph's blood and totally controlling Jonathan's body

I know "hurr Jotaro did it" but that victory was only because Dio was a cocky shitbird.
Let's say Dio ISNT a cocky shitbird. Who could beat him?

>Let's say Dio ISNT a cocky shitbird.
then it isn't DIO

>Let's assume Dio isn't Dio. Who could beat him?

Sakuya.
>Can stop time.
>Good with knives.
>Canonically has defeated a few gods.

I realized that after I posted it. So, completely disregard.

But still, discuss

>completely disregard
>but discuss
What's wrong with you?

Assuming preptime, the Keebler elves could probably beat him

Every time DIO stops time, she will be there

Ringo Roadagain and Diego Brando could

Kira

>who can beat someone with Dio's powerset but without his personality flaws?
It really isn't that hard to get.

No. He could use The World to jumpstart his heart like Jotaro did?

>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Could Dio touch Madara?

This thread is 無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄

Django the Solar Boy could probably get it done. While Time Stop and the World are very difficult to work around, Django regularly hunts Immortals, whom are vampiric in nature.

Power level threads like this are pointless because the person in question could never beat Teru in a game of mahjong. Not even with timestop. Therefore they can't be the strongest.

I think a better question would be where the RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOADAROLLA came from

Goku can. KKx10 overrules his power.

Diavolo could. It's been a while since I've hung around these threads but the general consensus was that in a fight between DIO and Diavolo, it basically boiled down to who used their power and when. It's a sort of timing thing, because Diavolo can probably skip over some of DIO's stopped time.

>stop time
>kill goku

Next?

His own son.

Goku fought a Time Stop using opponent just recently and won. Granted, DIO can stop time longer.

Time stop doesn't work on KKx10 Goku. Not to mention Dio is arrogant as fuck and would leave himself open. Next?

Hijacking. Who would win in a fight?

The Jolly Green Giant at high noon (assuming his power level depends on his sun exposure) VS. Mr. Peanut SSJ2?

Kaioken x10 moves faster than time user.

Never underestimate the might of The Rising Sun.

>moves faster
>faster
>speed
>distance / time
>time = 0 in stopped time
Try again

>Jotaro only won because DIO was being DIO

I'm gonna go with Jotaro.

>I know "hurr Jotaro did it" but that victory was only because Dio was a cocky shitbird.
He does it again in Eyes of Heaven, when DIO is even more powered up.

Granted that was bullshit and EoH is fanfic as shit, but Araki was involved. It happened.

Nigga that's not even Dio at his strongest. I'm talking Dio with his The World Over Heaven stand, which was shown to annihilate and even cancel out the effects of Gold Experience Requiem.

>this is a blue circle. I drew it so I know what it is
The creator can be wrong.

The World honestly probably isn't even top 5 of overpowered Stands, you don't even need to stray from JoJo to find people who could beat DIO in a straight fight.

Lets make tHis interesting is there anyone who could beat DIO with ZA WARUDO OBA HEBUN.
No Jotaro doesn't count with his ONAJI TYPU NO SUTANDO bullshit.

Heaven Ascension DIO never was BTFO by Jotaro in his universe.

He didn't have the experience of getting rekt by Jotaro despite getting a power up yet.

Valentine, assuming he manages to act before Time Stop. He can bring an alt version of DIO and have them fatally collide a la Diego

Jotaro won for one reason: DIO pissed him off.

To elaborate on this:
>Made in Heaven can destroy DIO's brain before he can react and activate TIme Stop.
>Gold Experience Requiem is immune to Time Stop and can set DIO's existence to Zero
>It's questionable how "misfortune" dealt in stopped time interacts with Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: Love Train, but even still Valentine can continuously pass the napkin no matter how many times DIO kills him, and can pull the "kill you with your doppelganger" trick
>King Crimson has the advantage in Time Stop / Erase mirrors thanks to Epitaph
>Killer Queen: Another One Bites the Dust can keep resetting time until Kira confirms DIO has been killed by the trigger

>Made in Heaven can destroy DIO's brain before he can react and activate TIme Stop.
Jotaro also beat Pucci while he had Made in Heaven, you know. He just choose to save Jolyne instead of finish Pucci.

Regardless MiH speeding up time still shortens Time Stop.

Right, but that was because he had Annasui as sacrificial bait. Without Diver Down, Jotaro would have been killed before he had a chance to activate Star Platinum

Nope. Kira's explosions don't burn people, they just completely erase them.

Jotaro from part 4 or 6 would stomp dio again. Valentine also

Dio couldn't even damage goku unless he got the drop on him. even in time stop if goku was ready he wouldn't be able to hurt goku.

Almost anyone in toriko can take dio

DIO actually has pretty good chances against a Valentine that doesn't have Love Train. All he needs to do is to get close enough to one shot him during time stop and stop time before Valentine can pull out an alt DIO. This would work especially well if Valentine isn't aware of DIO's ability.

Love Train would mean a sure win for Valentine though.

All Valentine has to do is one be in a flat surface and dio can't do shit and two just have a piece of another dio on him.

Can D4C activate within time stop?

D4C doesn't need to be activated if he all ready had it before hand. Valentine can hide mid fight and get it he can exisit threw out the multiverse at the same time.

A LOT of characters could defeat DIO.
Even from his own series.

I love how most people don't even think about other series and straight out name other characters from JoJo that can deal with Dio just fine.

That speaks really good of the series.

Can anyone defeat the fast gay priest? Hell, he can defeat even Goku just by waiting the universe reset. He just need to keep accelerating time indefinitely.

DIO isn't really that hard to defeat so there is no need to reach outside of Jojo to find characters that can wreck him.

It would probably be pretty different if OP had asked about Giorno with GER or even D4C Love Train against anyone who can't do perfect rotation.

yes
emporio

Seems more indicative of a power creep to me desu

Honestly? It really depends on how it's being written.
DIO is always one to grandstand, and him doing so one half of the cast to figure it out, survive and kill him. Hell, he could have easily killed Silver Frenchman, but decided to fuck with him instead. The only time DIO starts off at full throttle is when he's been taken down a notch or two. Even when Johnathan stormed his castle he didn't take the fight seriously, but when he became a head, he managed to kill the poor Joestar

Usually a vs match implies that the characters are starting up a fight and don't know about each other's powers. So either DIO immediately goes for the kill, or he shows off as usual.

Sakura could probably take him down. The Shield makes her immune to time shenanigans, don't it?

Giorno, even without Requiem shits all over him.

Jojo is not a powerlevel series, who even cares.

It doesn't matter.
Valetine has an infinite army of himself.
Dio can't keep killing Valentines forever.

And Love Train is literally invincible.

If sakura has all the cards
doesn't this mean she also has all the stands

Julius Belmont. Strongest of all the Belmonts.

Stroheim and the Speed Wagon Special Forces equipped with the solar lights. The only reason JoJo and the gang were even in danger was the sun went down.

Not cocky Dio could.

Space-Kars from the novel should be able to beat him. He's a perfect being, he can't die and he developed a stand because he felt like it.

It's more of a Rock Paper Scissors type thing.

Kira with Bites the Dust.
Just get the person tagged with Bites the dust to tell Dio Kira's name and he's gone. Too bad KQ is too shit to get the job done itself without something as broken as BtD.