cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-triple-og/prod_6850.html
youtu.be/IuB9O0shRGg
mct.aacrjournals.org/content/10/7/1161.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>old white business moguls want to keep this plant illegal
ftfy

Jews love weed. Inaccurate posting OP

you're gonna smoke if its legal or nae so why does
it matter to you? so u can smoke it in the open?
around children and others who despise the drug

No, they want you to smoke it to your hearts content, sit at home, jerk off, watch tv, play video games and die without leaving any trace of having ever existed or had a single thought in your numb fucking skull.

I'm red-pilling niggas while takin' them greens.

you mean this liberal plant?

(((Big Pharma))) doesnt actually

Don't waste your time, half these losers are shills.
The other half are bots.
Embarrassing these losers had an effect on the presidential election.
NONE OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE POWER AND IT FEELS GOOD.

tell that to the pharmaceutical industry

weed cures cancer and all sorts of diseases.

there are strains with very little thc and high cbd which are known to cure many diseases and doesn't get you high

Weed has no more to do with Jews than anybody else.

Law enforcement, drug companies, private prisons, alcohol lobby are all against legalization

Weed isn't a cure for fucking shit. You're dumb as fuck.

That honestly sounds pretty good. Thanks based jews

Weed causes cancer at higher rates than cigarettes.

DUDE

>you're gonna smoke if its legal or nae so why does
>it matter to you? so u can smoke it in the open?

In legal states you're not really allowed to smoke out in the open around children and people who don't like the job. I think you can smoke in a park in Colorado but you definitely can't do it next to a a child and blow it in it's face.

Good reasons are for rights or so you can buy it legally or so you can feel a little less indignified about it. Absolutely a lot of these people will do it anyways and a lot of people don't think about it legally at all.

I've tried other herbs before with their own calming properties. They're nice and it's surprising you can really get them. It's given me a bit of a perspective on weed being a herb in some way.... a lot of people see it as the plant it is but do a lot of people really see it as just some herb you can smoke? So I kinda have that perspective now and it's helped me a bit understand it.

anything smoked will yield carcinogens
using a vaporizer or orally it will negate that
there is no evidence weed causes cancer at a higher rate as cigarettes

Weed cures cancer, autism, AIDS, and EVERYTHING! Lol u guys just need to blaze it xxD
Potheads are degenerate bottom feeders.

>weed cures cancer and all sorts of diseases.
>Weed causes cancer at higher rates than cigarettes.

Oh you guys

weed is for children

why do stoners always look like this?

Imagine reading a post like this without context or understanding of Sup Forums.

>isreal actually are trying to sell weed to the rest of the planet

This is new big money maker in weed, since I assume you must be talking about money when talking about jews

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-triple-og/prod_6850.html

In case your scared to click that

It's a package of 11 cannabis seeds for $529, and every seed bank that had them has sold out. Also, not the most expensive I have ever seen

Epilepsy, pain, depression, cancer just off the top of my head

it's all the jews' fault huh. everything.

smoking weed turns you into a massive faggot

this

Doesn't cure any of those you fucking liar.

yeah...

Regardless, that was a pretty nice rip. Kudos

Mfw in vegas airport their legal weed sucked on prices but i ate 2 150mg chocolate bars
Ohio is about to open up on med soon tho so that might be cool

I noticed people on drugs have some sort of brain malfunction.

They end up talking really slow, even when they aren't stoning. It's really creepy.
I presume they end up thinking really slow as well.

Legal medical grower here, it doesn't cure shit as far as I know

Go to a growers event like a cannabis cup, many growers are nerds

Marijuana is poison ivy for the brain.

>hurr durr

Do children mainly smoke marijuana in the Netherlands? I've heard this before but I don't understand it. Plenty of teens smoke pot but adults who do it would still overnumber them.. especially how often they do it. They tend to have jobs compared to teens, so they can buy more, and tend to have more freedom to do it and speak about it.

Activating the endocannabinoid system elicits a psychoactive effect known as 'disassociation'.

In a state of disassociation, one can literally disconnect from mental states and ideas.

Disassociation easily helps people break from mental conditioning to question their reality.

Normally it's the anti weed people that are insufferable assholes, today it's the opposite, at least with you it is.

>they also want to highly process said plant into pills that just aren't remotely close to the actual medicine
>it's legal medicinally here but not in bud form, only extracts like oil/pills/lotions, etc
>grow licenses monopoly, who knows what they are using for nutrients versus the next guy being able to grow it in his back yard
>Banks won't take dispensaries money, as it's still illegal on a government level
>hurhurr hippies transporting 100-200 grand on their own

Whole system is distasteful, needs to just be legalized medicinally across the board and properly regulated instead of this shit show. Degenerates are going to abuse it anyways, the tax payer should benefit from their degeneracy, just like with drunks.

If I could grow corn with as large of a profit margin as weed, I'm sure not many people would disagree growing a plant would be EZ side money, if you could just sell to your local dispensary for an extra few grand a month. Allowing me more independence from women in order to meet that double income threshold.

The fuck is the point of doing those huge bong hits only to immediately exhale.
If you can't hold it in for at least 3 seconds, you're wasting weed.

Sounds like heroin to me, and other kind of hard drugs. Especially hard drugs.

>>Smoking flower and not concentrate.
Why?

Yep, your average hard drug user is smoking weed, snorting coke, shooting meth/heroin, popping xanax/pain pills/whatever they can get their hands on while flushing them down with alcohol.

Where as the actual pot smoker feels stigmatized and is hiding their usage from everyone, after work especially just to not be considered labeled druggies. Compare that to Jamal walking into the mart smelling like a skunk crawled up his ass and died

>hold it in
Don't do this, the vapor from the weed is instantly absorbed, the smoke you can see is solid particles. Many people believe they get more out of it when they hold in because they exhale less smoke, it only does more damage to your lungs if you hold it in, there is no need to do so

terps

Weed is much safer and healthier for you than alcohol. One is illegal the other is the most advertised product in the world.

>Disassociation easily helps people break from mental conditioning to question their reality.

Wow that really took me off guard, because I didn't expect someone to point out a benefit in this. I don't disagree with it, it's just unexpected. It's very true.

In better words: make it available for all, because people who want to do it will do it and profit margins are ridiculous.

Seeing bars or cafes where you can smoke at would be nice as well, and having these avenues where people can partake in it away from home would be great. You can definitely go out into the woods or a park and enjoy it, and plenty do, but a lot of people would probably be a little bit more a part of the people if they did it in a cafe. You're giving money to a local business, enjoying it's luxuries, and maybe you'll walk out high as hell and spend money elsewhere. Or you will just have a much better day.

Seeing people happy as hell will make me feel less shitty interacting with them that's for sure. Stick these fucking dispensaries and cafes in the saddest places in America, too.

L I V E R E S I N

I think diapers are more advertised

Concentrate leads to not just psychological dependency like flower, but also physical dependency, why would you do that to yourself just to save money?

It's like growing your own veggies versus buying them at the store, the latter doesn't compare in taste and costs money.

Low energy people get low energy results. Just learn to grow it yourself and you can put out enough medicine for 2 people in the space equivalent to your average wardrobe. Jars of your own meds beats having a reliance on (((their))) meds if shit ever does hit the fan.

Solzhenitsyn writes about the thieves in the gulag and their use of marijuana, which was called "plancha." They had a song: "Plancha! Planacha! God's grass tall! Joy of pickpockets one and all!"

You're fucking degenerates. Fetch the rope.

Huh?
People are always giving me concentrates to try because I give them buds or my trim leaves and they make it, none are as good or as tasty as some well grown and well cured buds.

Dry sift or scissor hash from trimming are the only decent ones

Live resin retains terps far better than regular wax.

>Where as the actual pot smoker feels stigmatized and is hiding their usage from everyone, after work especially just to not be considered labeled druggies.

I can't tell. It definitely doesn't describe the people I've been around smoking. Although smoking before work or during a break is something they all have their own things about. The fast food/shit job workers, it's whatever. Something that requires a lot of work, definitely not unless it's just a really bad day. It's great my friends aren't that dumb about it, because I've been dumb with it before. Who wants to work when you're so off guard anyways? Kinda sucks, even if your job is super easy it's not always great imho

>cancer
Name ONE FUCKING SOURCE that proves weed cures cancer.

All methods have terpene loss, growers and other people are always arguing about what method is best on the grow forums.

(((WHITE)))
Hello fellow white man. I see you are white as well. We whites have a lot of responsibility and accountability for our actions that occurred since the soviet purge of Marxists that flooded over during the second world war two period who totally had no specific ethnicity.

(((Weedfags)))

>thieves in the gulag and their use of marijuana

I have no idea how fucked up those pickpockers could possibly be or if they deserved the gulag but what are you saying? They're representative of weed users? That "it just shows weed users were just as degenerate back then"? ;)

At least until Jews can monopolize weed.

I think about the employment options that would be available if they would simply decrease their scrutiny on weed testing, especially for medicinal patients, would be huge.

If your average degenerate is 15-20 and smokes weed a couple times a month, they are less likely to even consider employment because if being drug tested. If it's something like being a waitress, I see no reason to test for marijuana as it's not exactly complicated if you're anywhere near a socialite, the weed would just keep them going.

If you're working security, hell yeah, you should be tested, no one should be less than sober when on any type of high intensity or what have you job

didn't abraham lincoln and george washington smoke weed

why cant i smoke weed

>Epilepsy, pain, depression, cancer just off the top of my head

I just have a feeling you don't know what 'cure' means. Yeah it helps with those but it doesn't cure them. More research might show that it cures something else, or it might be more helpful to people with those conditions, so that's something you can look forward to. Maybe 80 years from now there's a magical pill synthesized from cannabanoids that reduces some tumors. But right now it doesn't cure cancer

Good goys! smoke the herbal jew and daydream your lives away. Then wake up one day your mid-40s and realize you have no wife, no family, all alone and broke and end up jumping of a building so spics can take your place.

>Oh shit a wolf sliced my fucking arm
>let me take 3 bong hits to stop the hemorrhage
>and a big fat long rip to prevent infection

This isnt Far Cry motherfucker

The fact that they are comparing cannibis to alcohol now shows that the system is running out of bullshit to say because people are now becoming more educated when it comes to true information about cannibis

>They're representative of weed users?
There's a reason only degenerates use it and it never became popular among any upper class Europeans, even though it was available, and was literally only ingested by criminals and scums of the earth. It's not an Aryan substance, it never will be. Aryans aren't meant to be lazy scum. Why it's only for niggers, spics and criminals.

They produced "hemp", or so some say. Shakespeare would be a better example of such usage, as recently pipes have been found at his estate containing actual psychoactive residue, where as if abraham/george grew hemp, would surely have been for the sole purpose of paper & rope production

I agree but also I can say that you can buy fake pee and use that in tests. I think that in itself is a good test on how determined you are to get that job.. although having to test your employee's pee for some of the most menial jobs is ridiculous so I definitely agree with you.

Get these people some jobs. Maybe if a security guy can prove he's sober when working, he could get a job too.

Alcoholism will fuck off to reasonable levels eventually

Jews have been trying to legalize weed since the 60's. Watch Yuri. He explains how marijuana is a tool of Jewish Communism.

Beer was drank the the most ancient and technologically advanced civilizations.

Nice, I don't think any of the responses I've had in this thread were severely fucked up, and this seems like a completely reasonable and calm discussion.

Jews don't create they just grab something and manipulate it

Fuck no I don't, I smoke it every day.

abraham lincoln talks about sitting on his porch with his pipe and smoking hemp

what fucking paper or rope

pipe+smoking=rope?
pipe+smoking=paper?

fuck no

youtu.be/IuB9O0shRGg

mct.aacrjournals.org/content/10/7/1161.short

Before and all military enforced illegilization because it make too individualist.
For the same reason industry dislikes it, but I don't think they ever had a lobby, since they simply kicked out the ones that wouldn't function, for military it was different.

I don't think they do, at least now.
I think the government doesn't want it legal because it would easily become the #1 cash crop while simultaneously being unregulatable.
It grows everywhere and and Uncle Sam can't stick his dick into black market transactions.

Jews want it legal because of the blatant degeneracy that thrives alongside legalization, but federally the law is caught up in international treaties with dozens of countries. Cutting through the red tape would require renegotiating each of those treaties, we're talking decades of tireless work.

Virginia creeper? Why this plant?

The real problem with weed is that it fucking grows anywhere, and you don't have to do jackshit, just collect it in autumn. That's not a very good business model.

no we don't.
Well that was simple

Isn't it legal in (((Israel)))?

You're kidding...right? You can throw 15 plants in one gallon pots, flip the light schedule to bloom and with a 1000w yield 1.5lbs ez. Now imagine this on a industrial scale.

You will have two rooms, one dedicated to vegetation, one dedicated to flowering, once plants are ready bloom you'd flip the veg plants to flower while harvesting your bloom plants, if done right, you will constantly be harvesting every week. Even an amateur grower can do this with two grow areas and say 2 400w bulbs and put out 3 harvests+ a year.

And this is just from my newb point of view, commercial growers can produce just like a brewery.

Who cares? Grow it yourself or buy it from white people out west. Legalized weed creates hipster faggotry-centered cultures that are cancer. I like that you need to jump through certain hoops to get it, weeds out the weaklings (pun intended).

The only thing degenerate about dude weed is giving your money to spics.

Now also combine this indoor growing technique with your outdoor garden, you can have a few monster plants in 100+ gallon pots and yield 5-10 pounds a plant. Using the light deprivation green house method, you can grow 10-20 plants and flip them to flower at any time by covering them, by reducing their amount of light being received daily, artificially inducing autumn mid summer, providing you with 4-6 harvests a year just on outdoor crop, minus the electrical/heating/cooling costs.

who the fuck cares, weed is still going to be consumed whether its legal or not

If Jews hate weed, explain this atheist

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".