I'm gonna pay negros cash!

When I see a NEGRO out here I'm gonna give him $10 and ask if he can ever forgive me! I'M WHITE! I'm sorry.Then ask the NEGRO if they have a email so I can send them a monthly stipend! WTF I'm guilty! Lookit me I'm white! I owe all negroes money and my property!
I'mmo ask them if they would like to execute mr because I am scum! A white devil!
Sure my family during that time was getting their heads chopped off in France at the time by Jacobins.
We were nobility! The Jacobins chased us down where my family eventually escaped to...and executed them except for a pregnant wife they didn't know was pregnant they'd a killed if they knew she was carrying the seed of a Martel.
On the other side of the family we were in the Military fighting against Napoleon.
But damn you poor poor lil' Negro !
It's my fkn fault that THE MUSLIM SLAVE TRADERS sold you to the British Jews and other scum.And YOU were a slave! My pigmentation makes me guilty!
It's still my fkn fault POOR LIL' NEGRO!
Have some money NEGRO !
Wanna make an appointment to execute me?
I'll come 15 minutes early for the appointment so I can do a little extra apologizing.
POOR LIL NEGRO!
Kill me ...please .I am a White Devil!
I thin this is the approach we need to take to make ammeds to the POOR LIL' NEGROS the Muslim Slave markets sold and sent to the US and only the US.
We were being killed in Jacobin France and being racist fighting Napoleon the Corsican.Yes we were racist against a Corsican!
KILL ME MF
It's all my fault.When you see a negro and you are white give them money and tell them you are sorry they are slaves.It's not their fault their NEGRO enemies sold them to the MUSLIMS then to us!
We accepted NEGROS so it's all our fault as white devils.
Kill me now NEGRO
Here fuk my daughter too!
How else can I pay for my crime of pigmentation making you an eternal victim?Poor lil' negroes! You're like lil' cuddly bunnies and white devil did this to YOU.
Remember see a negro pay a negro .@ least $10

>Kill me
>KILL ME

kys faggot

I want a victimized negro to do it.To make reparations! It's the only way!
Nice Bess!

>I want a victimized negro to do it

check out your local KFC

I like your PsyOp kid!

better than giving donations to stiens and bergs and expecting them to make reparations through charity.

It only makes sense!

>white guilt post
>calls them "negroes"

Accurate average liberal. Panders to africans, but subconsciously views them as inferior.

I hate the English who were the BIGGEST beneficiaries of the Civil War who sold the US Plantations slaves and gave them Willie Lynch and then later in true English fashion turned the whole story into saving the Poor Lil' Negroes they and their Muslim Slave traders sold the US (US only ppl who had slaves dontcha know?)

What other options are there?

Looks like Trudeau

Holy shit! It does!

>I like your PsyOp

defeating international Jewry is just part of the job

I'm seriously thinking of confronting Nego's and giving them like $10 bux.If you have a pack of dogs chasing your car the best way to handle it is stop the car aruptly and see what they do.You know what they do? They walk around dumbfounded in circles and walk away.Let them "catch" the car.
Do it a few times and the dog learns a lesson

I know right. Made comparisons and still think so

Exactly! This time Obama sold them out! He's half white! It was the white part of him that sold them out! It's still racist! Still going on and OFA Obama (Organizing For America) is still behind the scenes being worshipped for his black side.
Thanks to him thee are Africans being sold in Slave Markets again,but the Civil War ! Oh yea baby. But It's MY fault ! Muslims are THE BEST SLAVERS in the world which is why the UK makes them the Mayor of London with NARRATIVE Warfare saying Muslims did nothing wrong! Fuk England. But...it's my fault.

WOW they even part their hair on the same side!
Add another one to the list

God Bless Sup Forums

This is some schizos bait