Man charged for refusing to remove mask

This is how to deal with Antifa...

If only they'd do it with burkas as well

"The man had most of his face covered as he stood silently among left wing protesters before police swooped in and asked him to remove his mask, which was in breach of new anti-face covering laws.

He refused and was dragged from the crowd to a side street where he was handcuffed and searched.

'This is not ethical, it is not ethical journalism what you're doing. You're invading my fing privacy and my right to f---ing be here and conceal my identity for my own private reasons,' he yelled at journalists recording his arrest after his mask was removed."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mhQBn
abc.net.au/news/2015-07-14/rapid-fire-shotgun-import-concerns-gun-control-activists/6619226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/mhQBn

>anti-face covering laws?
>anti-face
>anti-fa
>antifa

What if he wore a burka and said he was a transgendered muslim?

I notice articles keep using the word "swoop" these days. Also love using the word "pal"

if Antifa were smart they would start wearing burkas

RESPEC MUH PRIVATAR!

Jesus christ, now it hit me.

But that would be cultural appropriation.

>. You're invading my fing privacy and my right to f---ing be here and conceal my identity for my own private reasons,'

KEKE

Imagine how these guys will squeal when thrown into hell.

I hated journalists hyperbolic writing styles. It makes me take their headlines literally

wear a mask
HUFF THE GAS

fucking kikes

>Demonstrate against a group who are trying to make Melbourne safe againt
>Protest against them by wearing masks while assaulting people
Gee whiz, I wonder why these hateful right wing bigots would feel like society is no unsafe? Must be racism.
If you don't already own one, get your shit together and buy one Ausbro.
abc.net.au/news/2015-07-14/rapid-fire-shotgun-import-concerns-gun-control-activists/6619226

>Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

>If only they'd do it with burkas as well
But we do! The Waffles refused a burka bitch to enter their country, because she wouldn't reveal her face for identification, and send her back to the nigger country she flew in from.
She had a Danish pissport, so they made a diplomatic courtesy call to our gubbiment. And got a thank you for the call, along with full acceptance and support regarding their choice to refuse the hag entrance.

payot

Vunderbar.

>18-9-2017

are you from the future?

Decide your feelings trump other peoples rights

Whine about rights when law decides your feelings dont matter

>daily reminder: Antifa is the new Anonymous
>daily reminder: Antifa can easily be subverted by the right the way Anonymous was co-opted by the left

>what are time zones