TFW Boku no Hero Academia is about a dystopian future where kids are trained since an early age to become crime...

TFW Boku no Hero Academia is about a dystopian future where kids are trained since an early age to become crime fighters and noone says anything.

Who cares.
We have FROGS.

They volunteer for it and can opt out anytime they want.

That's because society has been brainwashed for a period of time.

because nanomachines right user?

>noone says anything.

Admittedly it's pretty minor and only really appeared to the audience's knowledge after Exploding Knees Boy got kidnapped

*no one

Hey manga fags does will Midoyira will he ever is he gonna ever will take that stupid mask remove it from his costume's design?

Would you rather the 12-14 year olds with super powers NOT get proper training and let them do whatever they want with them?
Hey here's an idea. Let's give every teenager Guns.

he use the mask only in the fight against bakugou

How the fuck does someone fuck up a sentence this bad

its shonen. calm down, its not meant to be political. if you want that shit, you shouldent even be reading manga.

The idea of a school devoted to turning children in crime fighters while exposing them to rigorous physical and mental training a bit disturbing. Don't ya think?

Sounds like military academy to me.

Is this a new design?
Deku crybaby looks more manly here

>love interest and rival being replaced by ribbit and midget pervert

I also saw that coming, somehow.
Though not seeing the former love interest did sperg me out. Maybe she really went the All Might like I read in the spoiler.Kinda sad to see it being true.

It literally says fanart in the bottom corner.

The mask is still part of his costume, but he didn't put it on when he fought stain, assuming Horikoshi agreed with most people thinking it was stupid, but left it there so it can be used anytime he wants it to be relevant.

If you grew up in america anywhere near rural area most kids had guns. I had my first rifle at 8. Not much of an issue.

How is it that All Might can activate OFA with his decrepit body no problem but deku can only use 5% with his ripped as fuck body?

>only small fraction with actually strong superpower is encouraged to train and use it as heroes
>they try to apply to academy with really high standards where only small part of kids trying in get in
>they can trowed easily by teacher no matter how high scored they are on entrance exam
>most of classes of school are dedicated to strictly crime fighting, only 2 ones
>those who are expected to become crime fighters are forbidden from actual fighting when in training (to point of being legally in trouble for that)

He has it on his back, but hasn't put it on again.

>How come someone who's got enough training before getting the power and has been using it for years has no problem using it?

A complete mistery.

Also, the frail body thing is because of an injury. One would guess he wasn't as weak without activating OFA before.

Don't worry we'll get real Anarchy soon as villains convince the populace to use their quirks freely.

This art is centred around the USJ arc. This was how the class was split into.